I dont really have any pics of the new place. The club trays are moved and in a different kind of cubby area now. They will have faded into memory, never to be seen again.....

The plan is to move Das Schloss into the current single detached garage. We went from a fairly large place to a much smaller place. So we still have so much stuff crammed in there from the move that has got to be organized when it warms up and we build a new double garage to compliment the single. So that will mean all future grows will be in a unheated detached garage. Action should begin sometime in early March I'd imagine.

Single seed germination, cloned out to 9 plants again.

Das Hinterhoff will happen again too....until then;

Stay funky Bros!

I dont really have any pics of the new place. The club trays are moved and in a different kind of cubby area now. They will have faded into memory, never to be seen again.....
Never to be seen, sure. Faded into memory? Not a chance!
Action should begin sometime in early March I'd imagine.
Unheated in Canada in March sounds like an ideal time to dig out an old HPS. 🔥
Single seed germination, cloned out to 9 plants again.
Das Hinterhoff will happen again too....until then;
Stay funky Bros!
Good to know some things won't change! Congratulations on getting settled in and smartly waiting for warmer weather to tackle the big projects. I'm also looking forward to seeing what you'll kill schlep in your new outside garden.
:green_heart:

Never to be seen, sure. Faded into memory? Not a chance!
🥹

Unheated in Canada in March sounds like an ideal time to dig out an old HPS. 🔥
Well the lone seed will be germinated and cloned all indoors...I wouldnt put stuff out there until April.
Unless I had HPS, which I dont.

So once again, your going to see a laughably long veg period out of the ol'Baron

Good to know some things won't change! Congratulations on getting settled in and smartly waiting for warmer weather to tackle the big projects. I'm also looking forward to seeing what you'll kill schlep in your new outside garden.
:green_heart:
Always glad your in my corner of the growing community checking up on me.
:Namaste:

This year will present more challenges than any before . In the name of Science I shall meet them head on!

The Boogie has been dropped.

2 x OG Kush seeds have been straight dropped into ProMix....no pre soak, no paper towels, no nothing.

2 seeds neat, as it were.

These will eventually clone out for Das Schloss and become Das Hinterhoff Mothers. Business as usual for The Baron.

Stay funky Bros!

Hmmm......

If I had to soak them, the sterile enviroment of the re re distilled Everclear would probably be the choice here. The high Sulfur content of the Terpinator would be counter productive here methinks.

Plus, once the beans were done their soak....Id shoot the shot glass.

Much like a Sour Toe Cocktail.

Number 2 still hasn't popped.

So I dug down for it, it looks like it might go.....but I dunno.

I may drop another one...complete with soak and paper toweling.

Yup...its already backed me up...right out of the chute.

Oooooohhhh gimme something to kick!
Im gettin mad thinking about it!

Yup...its already backed me up...right out of the chute.

Oooooohhhh gimme something to kick!
Im gettin mad thinking about it!
Hey Baron, did your igloo finally defrost.
Good to see you Amigo :high-five:
How was your winter?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

G'day William!

Its juuuust starting to defrost now...with the current forecast, it should be completely snow free here very shortly. We ended up moving during one of the coldest weeks of Winter.....just the way she went. My only regret was I didnt work on my golf game nearly as much as I did last Winter.

I hope yours was as average as mine, or better.

That being said.....

I peat pellet'ed instead.

If this doenst work, Im soaking in re re distilled Everclear....... or Terpinator

They swelled up around them....not to worry.

Its been 8 days since re dropping and we finally see some signs of life. 1 of the 2 has poked its head out while the other sits in waiting.

Considering it took 9 days for the original seed dropped straight in dirt, it should be any time. I definitely see a much longer germination time with out the trusty old heat mat.

That being said, Das Schloss is now all set up in the detached garage. Still a little cool at night before any thoughts of moving in, but ready to receive the clone out that will be the next phase.

Stay funky Bros!

Back
Top Bottom