Not much to update, but a update all the same.

After digging through the peat pellet a week ago, it was determined that the 3rd seed was a no go. So we have the 2 with the stunty one about 2 weeks(?) behind.

Just needing some warmer nights before I can get them in Das Schloss and under some more prosperous photons.

Stay funky Bros!

The truest of words......

Can I get the stunty to catch its older sister?

2 weeks seperate these seedlings. Starting today, I will place the smaller one in the somewhat controlled atmosphere of Das Schloss. Im thinking that in 1 week of 18 hour led photons, it will match or surpass the Sister in the window sill.

For Science, we see which will be more developed 7 days from today.

Myself, I got my money on the incubation chambered youngling.

This link is for when Shed asks me what I think he will say next but has forgotten hes already asked. Because....

Stay funky Bros!

Morning Baron, hows it hangin. You do a wake an bake with Northern Lights? Every time I have a puff of that it puts me down for the count. How is the OGK coming along? :passitleft:
Good morning/day BnJ, It generally doesnt matter what I wake n bake with. Its always the best one of the day....just a really vigorous high.

NOTHING is going as planned with OG Kush. No major problems, but because all forthcoming grows are in a detached garage, I will now always have timeline anxiety. As you know, that garage may just be too cold by the end of October. So any setbacks are indeed setbacks.

I'll be happy once I get these cloned out and the clones take.

For sure the wake n bake is always the best one of the day, even a hit off some old rag weed, god forbid. lol:ganjamon: Some constant warmer weather is on its way. And you never know, we just may have short sleeve weather right through to December, wouldn't be the first time. At the least your garage is insulated so easier to block off a corner to keep it warmer.

For sure the wake n bake is always the best one of the day, even a hit off some old rag weed, god forbid. lol:ganjamon: Some constant warmer weather is on its way. And you never know, we just may have short sleeve weather right through to December, wouldn't be the first time. At the least your garage is insulated so easier to block off a corner to keep it warmer.
Hi Joe, nice to see you!

Today in Das Schloss.

I got all impatient with time on my hands today and decided to go ahead and clone the plants out. The smaller plant gave up some very small clones (even by my standards) while the older plant gave some certainly more acceptable sized ones.

That being said I have dimmed the light to its lowest setting (70 watts), gave them a spritz and turned on the heat mat to 25 degrees C. Also all vents are shut and will remain shut until about day 3 where I will gradually open them up day by day.

To me, in a grow, this is the most anxious time....will the clones take? My hope is that they will be ready for up canning and quading by July 1st

Notice that I also throw a white rag on top of the Humiditorium as too much light is not wanted.

That brings up the remaining Mothers.

They have been up canned and sent into Das Hinterhof where they may or may not make it to the finish line.

Stay funky Bros!

Back
Top Bottom