Today in Das Schloss

I went away for the weekend and returned to find roots on the clones. 10 days and roots, Im very happy with that. Only one clone didnt make it, and surprisingly, the younger smaller plant yielded the more robust root popping of the two.

All of them got planted in their juvenile pots and sleeved for their forever pots. Spritzed with a light topical feed and keeping the light on its lowest setting for 2 or 3 days before I increase 10 watts per day.

Also, I have a new addition to Das Schloss that I have been having great fun with, and thats a wifi camera. I absolutely love that I can poke in and look at things without being there. Highly recommend one for anyone whos thinking about it. Hopefully I can make a nice time lapse video to post.

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Schloss

Nutes = 8 g/ gallon and homemade CalMag
Vpd = 27 degrees C / 70 % Rh
Light is drawing 110 watts

It has been a unseasonably warm week. However, with the exception of one clone, things went very well. The one clone only had hints of roots when I planted it, its finally hooked up, but lagging behind the others.

Other than that, it looks real fresh.

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Schloss

Vpd = 20 degrees C / 65 % Rh
Light is drawing 130 watts

Plants are doing nicely now and could be cut to quads if I wanted to. Im going to let them go another week and then I will do it. The stunty has been moved to the photonic bullseye and clearly will have to wait.

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Schloss

Vpd = 23 degrees C / 65 % Rh
Light is drawing 150 watts

With the exception of the plant in the bullseye, I cut to quads everything else 5 days ago. The stunty was done today.

They were nute'd, and once they drink their juvenile pots dry, they will all be unsleeved and moved into their big girl potties. I suspect that will be in about 3 days.

With the exception of the stunty, all is moving as planned on this grow and we should be flipping to flower mid July.

Dafuq is this?

Stay funky Bros!

They're all looking happy and the worst case is that you need a riser for stunty! Gonna be another crowded house this summer. :)

Dat de only leaf like dat?
Yup, just that one.

Das Enthüllen.

Light is drawing 155 watts

It is at this point that once again the question is posed.

Do you even sleeve?

If you do, then you unsleeve, and thats whats happening here in this post.

The logic behind sleeving instead of just moving into big girl potties, is to build the root ball. Because, as you know, big roots = big fruits.

So how does sleeving make big roots?

This is complete Baron Von Bro science, but I feel its easier to maintain the wet/dry cycle with a smaller pot. Then, once you get these juvenile pots maxxed, I unsleeve and water the outside of the big girl potties only, leaving the plant plug dry for a water cycle. To encourage the already concentrated root mass out to the edges.

The transition is seamless and the plant suffers no transplant shock.

Thats what the vape tells me. :volcano-smiley:

A little bit of defoliating and a shaving of the legs.

Hier hast du es, 6 days later

Witness the return of Baron Von Blurples Quadulating Grow Balls® as seen here.

Stay funky Bros!

Witness the return of Baron Von Blurples Quadulating Grow Balls® as seen here.

Stay funky Bros!

Snow Cones are refreshing in the summer. You look like you have a nice crop of them growing. :rofl:

Snow Cones are refreshing in the summer. You look like you have a nice crop of them growing. :rofl:
Just need the THC syrup.

Mmmmmm....THC syrup. Said in Homer voice.

They are ready.....

Light is drawing 168 watts

All signals have been given to me.
  • The canopy is 95 percent full and is nice and level
  • The roots have hit the bottom of the pots
  • Removal of Baron Von Blurples Quadulating Grow Balls®
  • Its hands off from here out

So I am turning up the light daily, and I am decreasing a hour of light time daily as well until I hit 13 hours. I have also prepared for flower by defoliating a good amount to bring the canopy to about 60 percent full. By the time they have recovered and are ready for flip (3-4 days) they will have drank themselves dry and will be at 80 percent coverage and ready for nutes.

Stay funky Bros!

Back
Top Bottom