Sad to hear. :( I have read Lord of the Rings cover to cover three times and the hobbit at least twice. They actually did a pretty decent job with the movie .
I'm not a reader The handful of books I have read are all Tolkien. I have read LOTR 5 times over, Hobbit three times. As well as Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, Children of Hurin, Fall of Gondolin, Beren and Luthien.

I am a huge fan, and smoking weed and reading Tolkien is and was my escape.

I'm not a reader The handful of books I have read are all Tolkien. I have read LOTR 5 times over, Hobbit three times. As well as Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, Children of Hurin, Fall of Gondolin, Beren and Luthien.

I am a huge fan, and smoking weed and reading Tolkien is and was my escape.
If I read when I’m high, I have to keep going back and starting over because my mind has wandered.

If I read when I’m high, I have to keep going back and starting over because my mind has wandered.
Yeah, thats why I had to read LOTR 5 times.

So a bit a of a lull in the perpetual updates as the only thing I have going right now is The Canadian Black Sugar Comparative. I am waiting on 2 Barney's Farm Blue Gelato clones that a growmie is bringing up to speed. These will eventually be the focus of my updates in the perpetual journal as the Black Sugar has its own dedicated journal.

Im hoping in another 2 weeks to have those and will most likely be moving back into Das Schloss once everybody is together.

Until then, eat, drink, smoke, and be merry, my higher than a hundred hippies compadres.

Day 34 and Day 28
--------------------------------- BS1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BS2---------------------------------------------------

Looks great Von!

Are you feeding them the same? I can see a difference in color between the two which means one is most likely going to be wanting more as you go along. My guess would be the one on the right ;)
Well the one on the right, or BS2, has a funny color thing going on. You can see on the left side fan leaf that there are 2 shades of green divided by the middle leaf vein as well as some mottling (if you go to the Canadian comparison link in sig). Clearly there are 2 different phenos going on here, I wouldnt be surprised if one was hungrier then the other. At any rate I dropped from 3.5g to 3.0g as I felt BS1 was getting greener than I liked.

Were those for cupcakes or something? Cabbage?

Go cuttings go! :cheer:
Shipping trays for orchids cut in half and folded.

I could really use some coaxing of cosmic forces for these clones ....anyone?

Back
Top Bottom