SCROG - Snowcap - 5x5 Tent

Anyone have any idea what this is? Bout to lose this whole tent if i dont figure out how to treat it. I have never had this happen before??
IMG_216324.JPG

That's some serious deficiency man! :stress: There's an image on some forum with all the deficiencies, that'll help. You only need to search for it and fast..

Yeah man plants look like hell, literally flushed and feed cal-mag. Got busy and didnt open tent for a few days, opened it up to this un happy looking nightmare
IMG_216026.JPG

Hey scrog it. Your buds look great at least. Is it that the amendments in the soil are all used up? Do you give nutes other then cal/mag? If you don't give them anything else is it because you are trying to keep it organic? Home depot sell this stuff called Dr earth flower girl. It's organic granules you top dress with. It's like 10$ 4LBS. Good luck!

IMAG19491.jpg

Here's a pic. Home grown for veg, flower girl for flower

Edit: billyjack is growing some fantastic plants with flowering girl. Only difference is I don't think he is in soil. But it works! Very well

Day 39 update :

Well im not 100% sure what caused the issues but it seems to have stopped getting worse. Now hopefully i can just focus on bulking these buds up. Seem very light for day 39... . As you can see in the pics the leaves are pretty tore up.
IMG_217926.JPG
IMG_218130.JPG

I've had plants that looked a lot worse provide some pretty good buds and a decent harvest. Your plants are looking great! Its a frosty forest in there. The damage looks like it's mostly on fans right now. I'm sure the buds will plump up nicely. Shouldn't be too much longer until harvest anyways. How long are your colas past the screen? Is there an ideal length? I think mine are much shorter. GSC doesn't stretch much though. :goodjob:

I've had plants that looked a lot worse provide some pretty good buds and a decent harvest. Your plants are looking great! Its a forest in there. The damage looks like it's mostly on fans right now. I'm sure the buds will plump up nicely. Shouldn't be too much longer until harvest anyways. How long are your colas past the screen? Is there an ideal length? I think mine are much shorter. GSC doesn't stretch much though. :goodjob:

Hopefully the issue has stopped . These stretched and stacked up quite a bit 6" to 9" buds roughly. Thanks for the kind words farmer:icon_cool:icon_cool

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom