Scrogco - 48x3 Reflector - 2x2 Tent

Frost shot
Screenshot_2015-08-20-19-44-33.png

Ganjazz - I do like the reflector. It saves me money in 2 ways. 1. I got it free:) 2. It costs me less to run than my t5 does and I can flower with it by flipping a switch. I can honestly say that I WILL NOT buy another Mars2, but I WILL buy another reflector in the future. For what it is, I am very happy so far with what it can do. I got it set at 18" above the screen and all the buds are getting enough light and progressing daily. Would be a lot faster I believe if I had a higher wattage unit, but it works good in this small 2x2 tent.

Mars2 teaser in my journal ;)

But if the reflector had 5w leds back than i probably chosen that.

Better leave both switches on during veg.

:passitleft:

Led grow can take longer than HPS me think - this in late flowering stage -

So I asked this question somewhere else on here and I'll post it again on both my threads so if you have experience and post here, you don't need to post on the others.

I was a little buzzed last night and had this great idea to order seeds online. So I got on Herbies website and ordered 3 regular packs of nirvana seeds. A couple reasons I don't order online are that 1 I'm scared they will raid my home and take my kids away from me, 2 I don't like sending my money over seas. So my questions are...
1. Do you have seeds shipped to your door or do you have them shipped somewhere else? I didn't think about direct shipping till I sobered up.
2. If they intercept the seeds, do they just take them and that's it, or have you had problems afterwards?

I know it's probably just the jitters, but bieng paranoid has kept me out of a long term prison for most of my life. So what are your thoughts or answers to my questions. Thanks!
GB80

I live in a non-friendly state.

I had mine shipped to my front door, from overseas. it was a tense few weeks. they came hidden in a t-shirt. my wife will not let me do it again. it was to stressful on her. I need a friend in a friendly state.

I get it. My wife wouldn't let me order if she was here. She has one of them "sign your rights away" jobs. But with her overseas right now, what I do won't affect/effect (?) her. Unless she has to come home because of this.... I'm glad to hear you got your t-shirt. I think herbies does a cd case, at least that's what they say on their website. But it is pretty stressful... thanks mussh!

I would like to think our government has more important issues to address. spending all that tax payer money to go after a guy growing for personal use seems really wasteful to me.

I want a male plant. I have about 6-8 beans. I can make those last a long time, but it would be nice to have the experience of crossing my own genetics. then having a shit ton of beans for myself is a bonus.

My friends order them all the time online. Th first couple of times everyone was nervous and made a big deal out of it but now it's like ordering from amazon to them, just slower. I have heard of one shipment that was opened and seeds were seized but nothing else happened. When you think about it, not much can really be done. They would have to test the seed to confirm it was a marijuana seed and all kinds of other legal crap that is a waste of time. I think they figure you being out the money and the seeds enough punishment.

makes me wonder if there is anyone selling strain specific male pollen.

that would be really cool. just order the pollen you want and bam! make your own strain.

hey guam, i also live in a non friendly state, and have done a lot of research about postal laws and such, and what i have found is this;

yes shipping cannabis and any part of it in the US is illegal and *technically* punishable by long time in jail, etc. but the procedures of what to do when they discover a package containing cannabis os seeds, they just confiscate it. happens all the time. way too much for them to track every single person down. so they dont.

how home growers get caught is bragging to our friends. trust nobody.

nobody.

assume that even your best friend since middle school will throw you under the bus given the chance.

people are bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling.

obviously not really, but the point stays the same; dont tell anyone and you wont ever get caught. thats why im posting my grow to this forum

Back
Top Bottom