Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Cruising along...
:surf:

Each plant will be fed tonight; they are up to 1tsp Protekt and 1tsp Foliage Pro (per gal). I'd like to keep them at this dose for the remainder of veg.

I may add in some Cal/Mag as needed, but I'm not really expecting it. I don't generally need it as much when I'm under the MH during veg.

Stay lit y'all
:passitleft:

Sup, I topped mine. :cheesygrinsmiley:

38FA946B-B4F0-4740-B22F-92DE6DFC19E9.jpeg

Cruising along...
:surf:

Each plant will be fed tonight; they are up to 1tsp Protekt and 1tsp Foliage Pro (per gal). I'd like to keep them at this dose for the remainder of veg.

I may add in some Cal/Mag as needed, but I'm not really expecting it. I don't generally need it as much when I'm under the MH during veg.

Stay lit y'all

What size pots are you running? I can't remember... Just trying to compare our growth. I think we started about the same time.

What size pots are you running? I can't remember... Just trying to compare our growth. I think we started about the same time.
1 gallon pots.

When I transplant, I'll be moving 2 plants to a single 10gal pot. 2 Dr.S in one pot, 2 CPK in another.

Mine are 22 days above the surface now...
:thumb:

Something came in the mail today!!
1 day shy of a month our postal systems did not let me down!!
6BDD82BD-AD31-44C2-B3AA-6241F02AAA8C.jpeg

Thankyou @SeedsMan
Ill be popping these in water this week but not tonight. Few things to get ready first.
:yahoo:

Something came in the mail today!!
1 day shy of a month our postal systems did not let me down!!
6BDD82BD-AD31-44C2-B3AA-6241F02AAA8C.jpeg

Thankyou @SeedsMan
Ill be popping these in water this week but not tonight. Few things to get ready first.
:yahoo:
:party::party::party::party:

Mine are slow but my veg lights are weak so veg time is long here. Just the nature of the beast. Doing well for the most part, one Dr. S is slower than the rest hopefully it grows out of it.

One thing I am curious about that I don't have a way to test for is: how many of this strain are actually 30:1? All of them? Or are we pheno hunting like some strains out there?

Mine are slow but my veg lights are weak so veg time is long here. Just the nature of the beast. Doing well for the most part, one Dr. S is slower than the rest hopefully it grows out of it.

One thing I am curious about that I don't have a way to test for is: how many of this strain are actually 30:1? All of them? Or are we pheno hunting like some strains out there?
Hopefully there is some kind of high stable average from random samples.
I guess you could say the same about high THC claims.
or maybe I’m too stoned for this question... :laugh:

Hopefully there is some kind of high stable average from random samples.
I guess you could say the same about high THC claims.
or maybe I’m too stoned for this question... :laugh:

Nope you're right on the money. I'm skeptical of any claims made in marketing. This industry is notorious for selling snake oil. I absolutely love seedsman and the lines they've made. But that doesn't mean they won't play by the same rules until they don't have to. Just look at all the misleading claims in the LED industry.

I'm not at all trying to call seedsman's integrity into question. I fully expect genetic variation in every strain I grow. I'm just curious what my odds are of having a 30:1 with my 3:10 germination rate.

Nope you're right on the money. I'm skeptical of any claims made in marketing. This industry is notorious for selling snake oil. I absolutely love seedsman and the lines they've made. But that doesn't mean they won't play by the same rules until they don't have to. Just look at all the misleading claims in the LED industry.

I'm not at all trying to call seedsman's integrity into question. I fully expect genetic variation in every strain I grow. I'm just curious what my odds are of having a 30:1 with my 3:10 germination rate.
I’m with you...
I seem to be immune from CBD in droppers. Hopefully a big slab of CBD rosin will answer many questions I have.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Gave mine their first feed today. Quarter strength. Coming along nicely. I'll be moving them to their final pots ( 3 gallon ) in the next couple days. Most likely this weekend.

First up is Dr. Seedsman's 30:1.

received_1000315223688483.jpeg

CPK
received_442592289761927.jpeg

Attachments

• received_1000315223688483.jpeg
    received_1000315223688483.jpeg
    626.4 KB · Views: 24
  • received_442592289761927.jpeg
    received_442592289761927.jpeg
    531.5 KB · Views: 25
Quick update on my ladies.... all still un-topped. I'm gonna let em get a bit bigger first.

No funny business... yet. LoL

Hope it stays that way. The flower room is enough of a headache.
:eye-roll:

Awwwww shit! It's goin' down

:rofl:

Gotta remind these ladies who's in charge!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom