Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Slap them wenches around!!!!
Keeping them submissive makes me feel like a MAN!

..... maybe because I'm a stay-at-home stepford for the majority of my day!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, yeah we all know your wife outranks you mate ;) can’t believe she lets you use sharp things like scissors. Wait.. she doesn’t know, does she?
My pruning shears are plastic, and they say Crayola down the side.
:rofl:

Is this a good brand? She told me they were the best!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The group pic
1206190849a.jpg

The one Dr Seedsman is just stalled, looking goofy. Roots are nice and Brite and a good mass of them. Leaves are a bit ruff, most did from transplant, but new growth is good
Her sister is doing great, topped her yesterday
1206190849.jpg
1206190849a.jpg

1206190850.jpg

Retardo CPK is rocking it after her self battle she had
1206190850a.jpg

Fun fun fun

Woohoo!! My seedsman package showed up today! Thanks @SeedsMan ill be dropping these 30:1 in about a week and adding these other few goodies to the future rounds to come! Looking forward to joining this comparative with everyone!
Yay! Looking forward to your contributions! I can only grow out the CPK at the moment but can't wait to grow the White Widow. I've only ever grown WW autoflowers before. It works instantly for my RLS. I wonder if the Dr. Seedsman CBD would help with that?

Yay! Looking forward to your contributions! I can only grow out the CPK at the moment but can't wait to grow the White Widow. I've only ever grown WW autoflowers before. It works instantly for my RLS. I wonder if the Dr. Seedsman CBD would help with that?
CBD and THC program is the best for most issues

I'm a HUGE fan of straight CBD flower, oils and rosin... So many uses

Then mixed, say in oil, with a high THC strain, easy to fine tune a regime that fits yer ailments

It's.,..... Just....a...perfect mix and match

Seeds placed in water today at noon for 24hr soak. Tomorrow they will be placed in wet papertowel on top of the fridge this method has never failed.
1F01E0A6-55DD-4169-9B1E-14FA7EA7738F.jpeg

This is where the magic begins!!!
Happy420!!
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom