Sensi and The Bandit - A Grapegod, OG Kush & Mutant LA Woman Journal

The Haul

:cheer: The Last Harvest of 2010:cheer:

Often the best is saved for last as is the case here.
Close ups will be coming soon. These pics are of the main haul from the indoor garden....

IMG_11018.JPG

Colas w/ secondary colas

IMG_110210.JPG

IMG_11048.JPG

Big pile of big buds

IMG_10987.JPG

Five gallon bucket of frosty trim and buds that are marble sized or smaller

An additional pile of buds was pulled from this crop and was given to my buddy for helping with the trim job. That pile was probably an oz of nugs

IMG_11067.JPG

Da Rack in Da Shack! Still plenty of room for more but not too bad for a personal grow!!:tokin:

IMG_109911.JPG

IMG_110711.JPG

The nasty side of being a grower that's rarely shown...
The first pic above is the garbage trash leaf left over after a trim job. That crap goes to the worms in the compost heap.
The next pic is the nasty grow room after a haul. Lots of scrubbin' needs to be done here!

But it just keeps going and going and going and going!!

IMG_11088.JPG

Clones are looking good!! This next wave should be rooted over the next week and then off to veg and so on!!

IMG_11113.JPG

SkunkWorks Innovations
Balancing a T5HO panel on a light rail mover can be difficult. These lights like to swing when they move.
My first attempt at controlling the swing was with padded bumbers duct taped to the side of the light so it would not bang into the wall. The plan worked but the bumpers would fall off from time to time.

This new solution seems to be a home run! I found these small castor wheels at Home Depot to act as guides for the light. I did'nt want to bolt them on in fear I would damge the light so I got some industrial strength adhesive backed velcro to mount the wheels. It works perfect!!
I think those clones above are gonna love this redesigned veg cab!

I must say :bravo:

About the trash/worm food. Doesn't it have THC too?

Even if not much there is still some there.

I have not made bubble hash so that's why I ask.

I must say :bravo:

About the trash/worm food. Doesn't it have THC too?

Even if not much there is still some there.

I have not made bubble hash so that's why I ask.

Thanks!!
For the trash I have more value for it as compost than anything I want to try dealing with in extracting. It's mostly branches, stalks and over nuted fan leaves that are not close to any buds to pick up resin. A whole lot of ugly stuff.
I'm harvesting probably 99% of everything that has even a glimpse of crystal on it :tokin:

Mr.Bandito..

Absolutely GORGEOUS as always Sir.. !! .. Loving those *Balls O Shish* too.. !! .. I cant wait to try out my new BubbleBagz,, as soon as the HammerHead Lady is ready to Harvest.. !! .. REALLY looking forward to it,, and HOPING mine turns out like yours.. !!

Hope the Holidaze are finding you and yours well my Friend.. !! .. We Wish you guyz all the BEST.. !! !!

Much Love and Respect to you and yours,, Brother.. ..

Mr.Bandito..

Absolutely GORGEOUS as always Sir.. !! .. Loving those *Balls O Shish* too.. !! .. I cant wait to try out my new BubbleBagz,, as soon as the HammerHead Lady is ready to Harvest.. !! .. REALLY looking forward to it,, and HOPING mine turns out like yours.. !!

Hope the Holidaze are finding you and yours well my Friend.. !! .. We Wish you guyz all the BEST.. !! !!

Thanks buddy!!
I've hiding in the bushes over at your place checking out that HammerHead....lickin' my chops :yummy:

:goodluck: with those bags!! My fingers are numb from working with so much cold water, ice, & frozen bud!
We got a nice batch from this run for sure!! Wait 'till you see what we have planned with some of it...y'all are gonna trip & laugh sooo hard!!:)

FirePower

Bloom lighting update!

Out: LEDs & light movers.
Due to the size & coverage of the MelonHead reflectors the movers are no longer needed.
After getting very similar results with T5HO vs LED as supplement lighting in bloom, I'm moving towards using T5. The T5s have a better footprint over my leds and plus the T5's I've been able to score are simply a more powerful light that produces some fine plants.

In: MelonHead reflectors from AN and two 4' 2 tube T5HO Tek Lights from Sun System

IMG_11108.JPG

IMG_11097.JPG

The new T5s. Sun System no longer makes these lights. I was able to get two at a huge discount just because they are discontinued and the shop owner needed to get rid of the last two he had!

The leds have been moved to the mama tent for now but I dont think I'll use them there much longer either. More than likely ebay will be their next stop lol. :)

IMG_11393.JPG

Madness!! :grinjoint:

Thanks buddy!!
I've hiding in the bushes over at your place checking out that HammerHead....lickin' my chops :yummy:

:goodluck: with those bags!! My fingers are numb from working with so much cold water, ice, & frozen bud!
We got a nice batch from this run for sure!! Wait 'till you see what we have planned with some of it...y'all are gonna trip & laugh sooo hard!!:)

Mr.Bandito..

LoL.. Heck dont be hiding in the Bushes Sir,, my Dawgyz will ATTACK you out there.. And your MORE than WELCOME to just come on Inside anyways,, its COLD Outside too.. LoL.. !! !!

And Thank You for the Good Luck with the BubbleBagz,, Im SURE Im going to need it.. LoL.. Ill be watching to see what you Folkz are planning.. ..

AWESOME Set-Up with the new MelonHeadz too.. !! .. VERY AWESOME.. !! .. Not sure if youve seen them or not,, but they make Brackets so you can just mount the T5HO'z ONTO the Sides of the Hoodz.. Although Im not positive they make them for the MelonHeadz specifically.. ?? .. Cant believe your going to ditch the LEDz Brother,, that blows my Mind.. Send them BADBOYZ my way,, Ill put them to GooOOooD use for sure.. !! .. And Ive VOWED that I will NEVER Grow without LEDz again.. .. Thats just me though.. LoL.. ..

Mr.Bandito..

LoL.. Heck dont be hiding in the Bushes Sir,, my Dawgyz will ATTACK you out there.. And your MORE than WELCOME to just come on Inside anyways,, its COLD Outside too.. LoL.. !! !!

And Thank You for the Good Luck with the BubbleBagz,, Im SURE Im going to need it.. LoL.. Ill be watching to see what you Folkz are planning.. ..

AWESOME Set-Up with the new MelonHeadz too.. !! .. VERY AWESOME.. !! .. Not sure if youve seen them or not,, but they make Brackets so you can just mount the T5HO'z ONTO the Sides of the Hoodz.. Although Im not positive they make them for the MelonHeadz specifically.. ?? .. Cant believe your going to ditch the LEDz Brother,, that blows my Mind.. Send them BADBOYZ my way,, Ill put them to GooOOooD use for sure.. !! .. And Ive VOWED that I will NEVER Grow without LEDz again.. .. Thats just me though.. LoL.. ..

Thanks Bro!!
Yeah I've seen those brackets and I considered them but they're for single strip 2 footers and they're mounted with magnets. The Melonheads are made of aluminum so the strip lights are no gos

I like the leds but i think i need better panels to get to where I want to be.
In the last few months I've become a huge fan of T5HOs so i've gradually moved more towards them. I've found all of mine at deep discounts so it's been easier on my wallet + they've been very ez to apply in my gardens.
Recently I came across the single strip lights from Hydrofarm and I installed three in the mama tent.
These are super cool lights because they come with hardware and connectors to build custom T5HO lights!
Now I'm thinking about building a custom five tube light for my mamas!
:tokin:

I've processed about half of my trim so far and have pulled enough to make a nice golf ball size chunk of hash.
The washing bag is starting to come apart and is letting too much veggie matter in the blend. Since this is going to be rolled into joints it's not too big of an issue now but I do need to replace the bag before I wash any more trim.

IMG_11426.JPG

Back
Top Bottom