Shorti's 4th Grow, ATF!

She's starting to bulk up nicely now, good job with her!
Thank you PW! She is really one stinky girl now she keeps putting out white pistils every day still. When should I start checking trichs?

Check the trichs and see where she's at, I'm guessing 2 weeks maybe still.
Checked the trichs, none are clear. Id say about 15-20% Amber with the trichs on the leaves at 100% Amber. I'm still waiting for the leaves to yellow out more so yeah probably a week or 2.
Looking great horti !! Really fattening up now !
thank you Kismet! I'm really proud of her ❤

Remember, leaves degrade much faster than true bud areas, so don't check the trics on leaves

They are looking great, nice job!!

My temp and humidity has been spot on this entire time.. how could this happen? :( :( I have plenty of airflow and humidity has been <40% the entire flowering period

I don't get it.. I'm about to cry

Can’t she spray it with water : h202 ? 9 water 1 h202 ? But id remove the affected branch for sure .

If you washed with lemon and baking soda you should be good
I actually read somewhere about Dr Zymes, which is what gave me the idea to use z7. Z7 contains citric acid as well, so I did z7 at a little higher concentration that what would be used to treat water & added baking soda and swished the bud around in it for 10-15 seconds and as far as I can see under my jewellers loupe, no signs of mold at all. Should I treat all the buds? I'm sure the spores weren't contained to just one bud, but it appears that was the only one that took hold.

I'd wash them all just to be safe, last mold I got was during drying.
Yikes, gonna go ahead and do that while everything is still freshly cut then.
I'm still weary of smoking the bud that had mold on it so I think I'm going to press it with my friend. Which will happen layer today so I'm excited to try out her goodies

Back
Top Bottom