Shotta's - Gorilla Glue #4 - Coco Grow - DTW - HID Lighting

Loud smell, bright look, and the weight what more does a man want? Oh and she's a cup winner, the glue is the main reason why I'm flowering at colder temps, and trying a cross breeding project with a pretty strong bag seed and proven strain.:thumb:

Thanks bro. :high-five: I can understand the 'the itch'. My building is having some work done, so I've got no girls going at the moment, but there were a few nice ladies in the last one.

Although I'm sidelined on my personal grow - I'm helping on a larger grow, and am looking for some ways to improve their yield, while scaling up, and keeping the quality high, so I couldn't be happier to see you up and running again.

I don't think that I have ever seen anyone master a canopy as well as you my friend, I'm so stoked to see you back at it. :surf:

Thanks bro. :high-five: I can understand the 'the itch'. My building is having some work done, so I've got no girls going at the moment, but there were a few nice ladies in the last one.

Although I'm sidelined on my personal grow - I'm helping on a larger grow, and am looking for some ways to improve their yield, while scaling up, and keeping the quality high, so I couldn't be happier to see you up and running again.

I don't think that I have ever seen anyone master a canopy as well as you my friend, I'm so stoked to see you back at it. :surf:

Thanks Bro! Wow I am stoked that you liked some of my canopy work. To me its about using all the light your throwing and that means keeping things nice and even. Do I get it perfect every time, I wish. What medium is the larger grow in that your helping with.

Im glad to be back around here. Life just got a little too real for a little too long.

Loud smell, bright look, and the weight what more does a man want? Oh and she's a cup winner, the glue is the main reason why I'm flowering at colder temps, and trying a cross breeding project with a pretty strong bag seed and proven strain.:thumb:

Shes been pretty good to me. Glad to have ya Bpobrad. Are you breeding the strong bag seed with GG#4??

Shes been pretty good to me. Glad to have ya Bpobrad. Are you breeding the strong bag seed with GG#4??

I wish that was the case brother, I was deciding on crossing the rando strain with either THC Bomb, or Strawberry Cheesecake from Heavyweights. I'm still unsure on the rando's sex so I'll take a cutting and try to clone it, I have 8 seeds from the same plant too. This is all still pretty early in the planning stage but I have to do something to preserve what ever genetics I got here I have a feeling about it, plus this lil bitch is growing strong.

I wish that was the case brother, I was deciding on crossing the rando strain with either THC Bomb, or Strawberry Cheesecake from Heavyweights. I'm still unsure on the rando's sex so I'll take a cutting and try to clone it, I have 8 seeds from the same plant too. This is all still pretty early in the planning stage but I have to do something to preserve what ever genetics I got here I have a feeling about it, plus this lil bitch is growing strong.

Right on dude. Yeah man I would love to do some breeding but I don't have the space or time.
Been kind of stalled out since ac was installed today and was finishing up a fresh batch of gg#4 from another spot, It came out pretty on point. I promise to get this started here very soon. I will post a picture of the finished flowers from this recent Harvey.

The exciting part is here though and the room is getting ready. I will post pictures of the room when I get a few minutes to get over there.
Pretty baked at the moment on the phone so excuse any typo's or run on sentences.

Gorilla Glue#4 taken @ 65 days 12/12

image34995.jpg
image34994.jpg

Here is the ac finally up. Going to wrap the room in poly this week and hang the lights.
This will be a sealed CGE. Lights will be non air cooled 1k's. 70 pt dehumidifier.
When summer comes the grow will go to 3 air cooled 600's to mitigate the heat load on the ac.
Environment is the key to unlocking genetic potential in our plants. A stable environment and an ample amount of co2 will allow us to maximize vigor, production, and quality.

Been having trouble getting to do the clone tutorial but I promise to get it done here shortly.
image35020.jpg

hey mate, nice start.

curious why u mix the rhizotonic and the white shark? rhizo is basically the same thing in liquid form and it can play havoc with ph but im sure u know that. can i suggest that u try using AN voodoo juice instead of the rhizo. i swear in coco mixing those 2 give insane results. not suggesting that what u are doing is wrong, but i think u would see even better root growth.

i tried the gg#4, i was sent some almost 2 years ago from a member here but i think i had poor phenos. they didnt perform well at all. but its nice to see that it is working for u.

keep up the good work.

Hey Shotta
Where can I get a hold of the GG4 beans?
Which breeder would you recommend?

hey mate, nice start.

curious why u mix the rhizotonic and the white shark? rhizo is basically the same thing in liquid form and it can play havoc with ph but im sure u know that. can i suggest that u try using AN voodoo juice instead of the rhizo. i swear in coco mixing those 2 give insane results. not suggesting that what u are doing is wrong, but i think u would see even better root growth.

i tried the gg#4, i was sent some almost 2 years ago from a member here but i think i had poor phenos. they didnt perform well at all. but its nice to see that it is working for u.

keep up the good work.

Hey Cultivator great to see you back around!!! I didnt realize that rhizo was bacteria in liquid form. Thought of it more as a kelp based rooting supplement. Which it does have kelp in it. But I am all ears if you think the voodoo juice will blow shit up more I am all for it. The roots I posted are just getting started though and the recipe has been working. But coming from you I am keen to explore other options.

The gg#4 I have is a direct cutting from the circle of guys that created the strain. It cranks out weight and quality everytime. The last year and a half I have been working at my local hydro and been trying all kinds of products. Pretty cool gig actually, reduced nutrient cost, networking platform, and Im learning heaps.

Cheers cultivator glad to have you back around.

Back
Top Bottom