Shotta's - Gorilla Glue #4 - Coco Grow - DTW - HID Lighting

Getting the room all wrapped up tonight. It's coming together beautifully.

The plants are very healthy right now. I'm excited

image35324.jpg

Heres a shot of the gorilla glue about to enter there second week 12/12.

I will train them for another week or less, trying to achieve the most even full canopy I can.

Once I get it to that point I just let them go from then on.

image35338.jpg

That is a very neat setup. I think I will have to start putting some more effort into my grows. You're making me look bad. LOL

Lovin' it! Those plants looks to happy and I can't wait to see that huge screen full of happiness.

:Namaste:
Bob

Thanks dr.bob

Such a well put together scrog! :bravo:

I'm feeling it too. Thank you. The canopy to me is like a canvas to an artist. I try to leave no dead space. Dead space is wasted money in electricity.

That is a very neat setup. I think I will have to start putting some more effort into my grows. You're making me look bad. LOL

Thanks brother. your girls look beautiful man, not sure you have a problem there. I'm big on using all the light that's cast by a light source.
canopy maintenance is king.

GL my friend. We all lose a grow here and there. Just the nature of the beast. We get alittle slack on things and next thing ya know. Dude I lost count of how many lost flips I've had. And That's in the last year or two. JK Kind of. Dude if you find yourself in trouble... back up a step or two,,, and grow from there. I find what I 'want' to grow, outsizes what I should grow... better alittle smaller than not sometimes.... Looking forward to your next grow. Keepem Green

GL my friend. We all lose a grow here and there. Just the nature of the beast. We get alittle slack on things and next thing ya know. Dude I lost count of how many lost flips I've had. And That's in the last year or two. JK Kind of. Dude if you find yourself in trouble... back up a step or two,,, and grow from there. I find what I 'want' to grow, outsizes what I should grow... better alittle smaller than not sometimes.... Looking forward to your next grow. Keepem Green

Nothing lost here. Yet.
I'm happy with my gardens right now. This grow is just beginning norcaliwood.
Keepemgreen brother

Hey guys sorry about the lag. Going to upload some more photos of the setup tonight if I get around to it.

The clones have rooted, but they took longer than I would have liked. Main contributing factor to slow strike rate was the temps this time around. I did have a heat mat under them for the first week but after a week I normally take it away to reduce the condensation buildup in the dome. That can sometimes lead to rot. But they look healthy.

Heres another photo of a project at three weeks from the flip.

image35581.jpg

I love when the 100 amp sub panel is nearly empty. sorry about the sideways photo.

image35582.jpg

The beginning of a new setup.

image35580.jpg

More pictures of the actual grow this journal is focusing on will be coming shortly.

image35580.jpg

Hey Guys,

Thanks for dropping by, and the good words.

I cant wait to show you guys the progress being made. Lost my camera and the holidays have been rather chaotic for me. Good but a little crazy at times.

Everything looks really nice. The room that this journal is for is two weeks into the 12/12 schedule and they are doing awesome. I will try to get something up soon. Just bare with me and I promise to break it down more. Always shooting for the GPW so we will see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom