Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Took a little sample nug to check trichomes and have a little smoke I’m completely out and I won’t go to a dispensary. Its gonna come down probably this coming weekend.

Living in Alberta, I’ve never had the chance to surf. I’ve always wanted to, and will one day (I hope). I have tried an artificial wave, at west Edmonton mall. I was surprised at how well I did my first attempt. I have balance, and hand eye coordination from skate boarding all my life, but it’s completely different, then skating and snowboarding. I didn’t do very well :smokin:

Living in Alberta, I’ve never had the chance to surf. I’ve always wanted to, and will one day (I hope). I have tried an artificial wave, at west Edmonton mall. I was surprised at how well I did my first attempt. I have balance, and hand eye coordination from skate boarding all my life, but it’s completely different, then skating and snowboarding. I didn’t do very well :smokin:
Yeah it’s one sport that takes some time to really get the hang of it. But once you get it you will never want to quit. The waves are always moving and always different which makes it fun.
The flow riders are fun as heck but that even is more like snowboarding sort of but still super fun. Now there is wave parks being built all over one in Texas and one being built in Arizona now. Eventually there might be a wave park in Alberta. Haha. You would pick surfing up fast. Anyone that’s comfortable on a board usually gets it within a week. One day brotha you will get some.

Yeah it’s one sport that takes some time to really get the hang of it. But once you get it you will never want to quit. The waves are always moving and always different which makes it fun.
The flow riders are fun as heck but that even is more like snowboarding sort of but still super fun. Now there is wave parks being built all over one in Texas and one being built in Arizona now. Eventually there might be a wave park in Alberta. Haha. You would pick surfing up fast. Anyone that’s comfortable on a board usually gets it within a week. One day brotha you will get some.
I’ve actually tried surfing behind a wake boarding boat. They transfer the weight to the back corner, and creates a massive wake. The boat doesn’t go as fast but, it’s perfect. You may even know what I’m talking about. I was fine, as long as I held the rope, as soon as I threw it, bam! I hit the water!

there’s a wave pool/wave runner in west Edmonton mall, world water park. The big pool creates massive waves, and people just kinda float over them I guess.
013FCDD2-2E13-4F82-96C1-D6F03B8E654D.jpeg

that’s what us flat landers get. We have no ocean around us. Only small lakes, and swimming pools.

A few of my first creations and a photo of the flowers. Had to start taking them down yesterday as the trichomes were 10-15 percent amber and mostly cloudy with a few clear still. But I am stoked how good each bud produced seed wise. And the rest of the plants seem untouched by the pollen and not any strays as far as I could tell I went over them pretty good to check.

happy with the results of the flower. this photo was from 4 days ago but cool to see the variations in flowers.

A few of my first creations and a photo of the flowers. Had to start taking them down yesterday as the trichomes were 10-15 percent amber and mostly cloudy with a few clear still. But I am stoked how good each bud produced seed wise. And the rest of the plants seem untouched by the pollen and not any strays as far as I could tell I went over them pretty good to check.

Congratulations on your harvest :bravo:

Thanks @Lancashire farmer I’m pretty happy with the results. Smelling really good right now. Just flipping my next round of seeds.
2-black lime bubba from Katsu
2- calypso from big worm
2- g13 haze f4 x blissful wizard (bwiz) from captains connection
3- sour strawberry kush x trophy wife “sunkissed” from surfr seeds
3- panda mints x orange zkittles from surfr seeds as well

should be something good out of this variety
Of plants. Gonna be challenging keeping everything tame and uniform for a nice flat canopy.

:drool:This one stuck out to me!! :high-five:

congrats on your harvest brother!!

Congratulations on being nominated for motm buddy!! :woohoo::high-five:

That panda mints is gonna be a bigg’n for certain.
Thank you bro! I really do love the growers and friends here in our forum community, and I try to give back wherever I can.

one love,
Shotta

How’s it going everyone? Things have been quite busy for me lately so I have been lagging on an update. The flowers are still drying and they are really nice. I will update on those tomorrow or soon after.

I have everything ready to flip in the dank tank again with a packed lineup. Still unsure of sex on most but they are starting to reveal themselves.
Super excited for this one.

First up is Sunkissed - ssk x trophy wife

These ones have a nice structure for a small space. They grow more vertical with a stout frame. Good stem rub on them too.

Next one is Panda mintz x orange zkittles

These ones will probably eat up the whole space so I’m going to be pruning these to keep them in check. Super vigorous with a beautiful smell coming off of them. 2 females and 1 male in this lot. They were the first to show so far.

next up is G13 haze f4 x bwiz

Not sure really what to expect from these. These were freebies from a captains connection pack I purchased. Only 2 freebies and these are them.
so far vigorous and fairly Uniform.

up next is calypso

This one is interesting extremely different Pheno types one short and super squat with minimal lateral branching the other one flat top bush with strong lateral branching. And this one also has the cool leaf variegation on each new leaf. Should be some purps in these.

and last but not least black lime bubba

These are the only feminized seeds I’m working with. Haven’t ran feminized in a long time. But so far these are nice little plants. A little sluggish on the veg side but that is to be expected with the bubba. Stem rubs smelling really nice. Super excited for these one as well.
I’m excited for all of them to be honest. Seeds make growing so much more fun. For a long time I ran cuts only and usually monocropped. Now I could never do such a thing. Variety is too important imo.

Oh I almost forgot I dropped 1 seed of each of the seeds from my first cross. Mind you they have only been off the plant for one week but today two of the three were shooting a tap this afternoon. So stoked on this.

here’s a few pics

The blue sherbert x golden lemons are starting to move as well.

shottas micro nursery in full swing. I have copies of everything going to flower and everything from last round that flowered In this little space. I need more space but it makes it fun seeing how much I could squeeze out of this weak ass light and ghetto space. Hahaha

Alright everyone I hope everyone is safe and well. Stay safe and keep em green. Will be working on another update for the girls that just finished and the seeds I popped from my first crosses.
one love,
Shotta

How’s it going everyone? Things have been quite busy for me lately so I have been lagging on an update. The flowers are still drying and they are really nice. I will update on those tomorrow or soon after.

I have everything ready to flip in the dank tank again with a packed lineup. Still unsure of sex on most but they are starting to reveal themselves.
Super excited for this one.

First up is Sunkissed - ssk x trophy wife

These ones have a nice structure for a small space. They grow more vertical with a stout frame. Good stem rub on them too.

Next one is Panda mintz x orange zkittles

These ones will probably eat up the whole space so I’m going to be pruning these to keep them in check. Super vigorous with a beautiful smell coming off of them. 2 females and 1 male in this lot. They were the first to show so far.

next up is G13 haze f4 x bwiz

Not sure really what to expect from these. These were freebies from a captains connection pack I purchased. Only 2 freebies and these are them.
so far vigorous and fairly Uniform.

up next is calypso

This one is interesting extremely different Pheno types one short and super squat with minimal lateral branching the other one flat top bush with strong lateral branching. And this one also has the cool leaf variegation on each new leaf. Should be some purps in these.

and last but not least black lime bubba

These are the only feminized seeds I’m working with. Haven’t ran feminized in a long time. But so far these are nice little plants. A little sluggish on the veg side but that is to be expected with the bubba. Stem rubs smelling really nice. Super excited for these one as well.
I’m excited for all of them to be honest. Seeds make growing so much more fun. For a long time I ran cuts only and usually monocropped. Now I could never do such a thing. Variety is too important imo.

Oh I almost forgot I dropped 1 seed of each of the seeds from my first cross. Mind you they have only been off the plant for one week but today two of the three were shooting a tap this afternoon. So stoked on this.

here’s a few pics

The blue sherbert x golden lemons are starting to move as well.

shottas micro nursery in full swing. I have copies of everything going to flower and everything from last round that flowered In this little space. I need more space but it makes it fun seeing how much I could squeeze out of this weak ass light and ghetto space. Hahaha

Alright everyone I hope everyone is safe and well. Stay safe and keep em green. Will be working on another update for the girls that just finished and the seeds I popped from my first crosses.
one love,
Shotta
Hi shotta, hope your well.
Good to see everything's moving forward with your grow :goodjob:.
That veg rooms sure working well for you.
I'm excited to see the Dank tank pan out over the next couple of weeks.

Hi shotta, hope your well.
Good to see everything's moving forward with your grow :goodjob:.
That veg rooms sure working well for you.
I'm excited to see the Dank tank pan out over the next couple of weeks.
Yeah man I’m good. Thank you for asking! How are you brotha?
Everything is moving forward and it’s getting busy a lot of clones to juggle and keep up with. I think that might be the hardest part. But nevertheless it’s moving steady.
the dank tank will be much fuller this round I’m gonna guess.
Thanks for stopping by @Lancashire farmer
One love

Back
Top Bottom