Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Yeah man I’m good. Thank you for asking! How are you brotha?
Everything is moving forward and it’s getting busy a lot of clones to juggle and keep up with. I think that might be the hardest part. But nevertheless it’s moving steady.
the dank tank will be much fuller this round I’m gonna guess.
Thanks for stopping by @Lancashire farmer
One love
Yeah I'm good thanks, looks like your killing it from here :thumb:.

Drive by :surf: It's looking good in here shotta
Thanks dankman. I need to get by your journal more often to see what’s happening. Super busy lately but it’s starting to mellow out now

Looks great in there shotta!! :high-five:
yewwww cheers brotha. Thank you for being a legend!

Busy busy busy... Dang growmie! You make it look easy!
:high-five:
You got a whole lotta fire right there. Makes muh mouf watta
:drool:
Thank you brotha
Just trying to play catch up watching the wheels turn in your projects. I like to keep it movin fast like you, no slack for the girls. Cloning and keeping the genetics alive is the hardest part really. I want to make seeds every run and if I ever make a cool cross I am hoping to have those two parent plants in the library to Make more of that seed.
heres my first test cross not even a week from being chopped. Less than 40 days from the plants being pollinated and I have a couple tails.

Dumping trichomes
GG4xZkittles

Holy shit that's a frosty bud,shotta!
Effin beautiful!

Holy shit that's a frosty bud,shotta!
Effin beautiful!

Haha thank you carcass and it was all done budget conscious. I spent very little compared to how I used to do things. Simple is key.
This GG4xZkittles Pheno is a real looker. I’m gonna grow a mother of her to take a bunch of cuttings from and get them out to a few friends and what not.
thanks for stopping by carcass
One love

Frosty AF! Nice bud :).

It certainly doesn't look hard for you!
Thank you brotha. It gets hard at times but I love what I do so it gets done. My goal is to just keep putting in work and preserving genetics for myself and friends.
cheers bro and stay safe out there I’m always a hop skip and a jump away and if things really get bad you can get over here and stay at the compound.
one Love

Dumping trichomes
GG4xZkittles
:adore:
I open up the journal and all i could say was "Dude"..lol..pass that over here bro..lol

A legend? Nahh! I’m just any old regular joe blow! A simple man, if I may! :passitleft:

you keep up doing what your doing, your well on your way from achieving that status. No doubt!:high-five:
Yeah I’m a simple man too I just use the word legend a lot cause I spent a lot of time with few Australian surfers and they say legend and c##t like no tomorrow. I picked it up. We are all straight legends doing what we do.
cheers legend and thank you! Hahaha

:adore:
I open up the journal and all i could say was "Dude"..lol..pass that over here bro..lol
Bro it’s smoking puff puff pass.
cheers sparky thank you

All killah no fillah!! Skills my braddah.. the frost is just ridiculous. About as mouth watering as a plate lunch after a surf! Hope you and ohana are safe! Sending nothing but positive thoughts and big time aloha!

:passitleft: :passitleft:

All killah no fillah!! Skills my braddah.. the frost is just ridiculous. About as mouth watering as a plate lunch after a surf! Hope you and ohana are safe! Sending nothing but positive thoughts and big time aloha!

Hey @Sunnyskies . Appreciate you always being positive brother :high-five:good peeps..
Shotta. Can't wait to see what you do next with these flowers. You have some nugs of the month shots bro..for sure some high quality medicine my friend

Cheeeee! Thanks my braddah. The herb burns really nice without a cure and flavor for days. Brah now I like have one loco moco. Only one good Hawaiian place that serves the goods near me and they are closed obviously from this stupid virus. The owner has become a friend of mine and we do trades herb for food it’s solid.
Blessings to you and the Ohana ma braddah. Cheee

Hey @Sunnyskies . Appreciate you always being positive brother :high-five:good peeps..
Shotta. Can't wait to see what you do next with these flowers. You have some nugs of the month shots bro..for sure some high quality medicine my friend
Hey sparkey thanks man. Sunnyskies is such a great braddah here at 420!
the plants really came out pretty nice. I may enter a photo for nug of the month in April. I have a ton more photos I haven’t posted yet that are really good as well.
Hope you and your family are well sparkey be safe.
One love

Hey gang! Hope everyone is doing well and this damn virus goes away. Got up way too early today so I went out to have my morning cup and checked out the outdoor girls. They are all small but they are nice little plants and I like having the outdoor crop as I don’t always want to get that baked. Here’s a few photos for the first update of the day. I’m going stir crazy so I’m going to be posting some updates today.

Pretty flowers! I love the natural light shots too
Thanks man! Yeah the plants really shine nice in the natural light. The It’s it punch is smelling so dank right now. Still has a few more weeks to go I’m hoping the temperatures warm up soon so she can fatten your a little more.

Brah I love the color on those outdoor ones.. That up country purp styleee :ganjamon:

Yeah brah even over here in Puna restaurants doing curb side service and not letting people sit down in the restaurant.. people getting laid off on the wide. It’s pretty sad.

Loco Moco’s action!! Gotta hit um with the tobasco on mines one haha. Only one speed to make my Braddah. Main thing you get McCormicks brown gravy mix on errryting.

Back
Top Bottom