Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Good morning shotta!! :ciao:
Yo Yo backlip. Hows it going brotha? Just got back from checking out the waves and it was meh. I would rather be at home with my little one and messing with the plants. when the waves get good though you better believe I'm jumping in the water been out of it for 7 months now. Since I started surfing when I was 7 until now makes it the longest amount of time out of the water. I'm turning 38 tomorrow too. its hard to believe 30 years now.

Hope alls good with you and the fam bam brotha!
One love

Yo Yo backlip. Hows it going brotha? Just got back from checking out the waves and it was meh. I would rather be at home with my little one and messing with the plants. when the waves get good though you better believe I'm jumping in the water been out of it for 7 months now. Since I started surfing when I was 7 until now makes it the longest amount of time out of the water. I'm turning 38 tomorrow too. its hard to believe 30 years now.

Hope alls good with you and the fam bam brotha!
One love
Doing good man! Just been trying to hide out as best as I can, and stay as clean as I can. Been listening to AM news on the radio a lot, makes me feel like it’s going to get worse, worried about what’s going to happen... my mortgage, the economy, the word in general... what kind of a world is my daughter being born into. All I can do is wait it out.. I could sure use the distraction of surfing right now! #jealous

I’d say it right now, but I know I’ll be back around your journal tomorrow. :passitleft:

Shottafire, have a great Birthday! And, Backlipslide, congrats on your pending arrival! :Rasta:

Doing good man! Just been trying to hide out as best as I can, and stay as clean as I can. Been listening to AM news on the radio a lot, makes me feel like it’s going to get worse, worried about what’s going to happen... my mortgage, the economy, the word in general... what kind of a world is my daughter being born into. All I can do is wait it out.. I could sure use the distraction of surfing right now! #jealous

I’d say it right now, but I know I’ll be back around your journal tomorrow. :passitleft:

man it’s a very scary world we live in. One thing I try not to do is overwhelm myself with the news. I listen to it a little everyday but not too much just enough to stay up to date. I also change the sources of information cause as we all know news isn’t always there to make you feel safe and good. IMO the news should relax on the constant barrage of statistics and horror stories. Putting the world in a state of fear isn’t a good thing. It will pass is my guess but how long it takes no clue. Yeah bro it must be hard up in that cold climate. I would have to go snowboarding or an indoor skatepark or something or I would literally have a nervous breakdown.
just protect your family and stay positive for them brotha.
Mother F I want to surf or sk8 or do something right now. Can’t sk8!!! after breaking myself off I gave all my shit to my brother it was a brand new grosso black label deck and brand new ricta 60mm wheels with bones Swiss bearings and my Indy trucks I only skated pools bowls and ramps no street for me. I’m gonna miss it.
I was always more of a surfer but I could skate a pool or bowl and flow with the best of them. Grew up going to the baker house in Huntington Beach California skating there backyard pool and going to some insane parties way back when.
damn I’m ranting today.
see you tomorrow or later tonight! Haha
One love brotha

Shottafire, have a great Birthday! And, Backlipslide, congrats on your pending arrival! :Rasta:
Thank you GDB! :passitleft:

man it’s a very scary world we live in. One thing I try not to do is overwhelm myself with the news. I listen to it a little everyday but not too much just enough to stay up to date. I also change the sources of information cause as we all know news isn’t always there to make you feel safe and good. IMO the news should relax on the constant barrage of statistics and horror stories. Putting the world in a state of fear isn’t a good thing. It will pass is my guess but how long it takes no clue. Yeah bro it must be hard up in that cold climate. I would have to go snowboarding or an indoor skatepark or something or I would literally have a nervous breakdown.
just protect your family and stay positive for them brotha.
Mother F I want to surf or sk8 or do something right now. Can’t sk8!!! after breaking myself off I gave all my shit to my brother it was a brand new grosso black label deck and brand new ricta 60mm wheels with bones Swiss bearings and my Indy trucks I only skated pools bowls and ramps no street for me. I’m gonna miss it.
I was always more of a surfer but I could skate a pool or bowl and flow with the best of them. Grew up going to the baker house in Huntington Beach California skating there backyard pool and going to some insane parties way back when.
damn I’m ranting today.
see you tomorrow or later tonight! Haha
One love brotha

Thank you GDB! :passitleft:
Yeah the news is just fear mongering propaganda. I do enjoy seeing what’s going on in the world. They do need to relax a bit though I agree. Since we got rid of cable I don’t watch any news anymore, and just recently started listening to the radio for it. I’m just petrified of the ripple affect of all this. The unknown can be scary.

I didn’t go snowboarding once this winter, I’m itching to get back on the board. Still a while before I get to do that. I’ve got a DGK board right now, it’s about oh, I dunno... 8 years old. I’ve got low profile krux trucks, spitfire wheels, and lucky Abec 7 bearings. The truck set up goes past to probably my youth. It’s an old setup, I just don’t thrash like I used to. I was always a street skater. The adrenaline you got from getting kicked off a property was in a sport of its own... but we’re not talking LA streets or anything. Just my ghetto ass home town! I do skate vert as well though. Just not like bob burnquist vert skateing or anything.:headbanger:

My question is why has our government not prepared us for a situation like this? I mean first off, I agree the media is blowing is way up. But let's pretend it's waaaay worse than it actually is and say 100% of cases resulted in death: why weren't we prepared? Why don't we have these medical supplies in a surplus bunker somewhere? I'm not going political but after H1N1 during the Obama administration we should have had this stuff stockpiled. Now we have to pick up the pieces. This could have been a much worse situation. Trump says our military was also depleted now they're going to supposedly start stockpiling medical supplies. Some of the relief bill funds are allocated to that. We'll see. My mom, dad, and me have already been sick this month. Whether it was this virus or not we're all still alive. We didn't turn into a zombie...yet. anyway just saw y'all kind of talking about it figured I'd add in a little.

My question is why has our government not prepared us for a situation like this? I mean first off, I agree the media is blowing is way up. But let's pretend it's waaaay worse than it actually is and say 100% of cases resulted in death: why weren't we prepared? Why don't we have these medical supplies in a surplus bunker somewhere? I'm not going political but after H1N1 during the Obama administration we should have had this stuff stockpiled. Now we have to pick up the pieces. This could have been a much worse situation. Trump says our military was also depleted now they're going to supposedly start stockpiling medical supplies. Some of the relief bill funds are allocated to that. We'll see. My mom, dad, and me have already been sick this month. Whether it was this virus or not we're all still alive. We didn't turn into a zombie...yet. anyway just saw y'all kind of talking about it figured I'd add in a little.
Even worse thought.... what if they actually do have these supplies but are withholding them...

:hmmmm:

Wow thanks for all the well birthday wishes. It means a lot to me to have all you guys sending me that forum love. Wish we could all be smoking some of this last harvest together cause it is some fire. Spread love like a virus and don’t drink corona, drink Pacifico.
I will get to all the posts in a bit I have my daughter tugging at my leg to play barbies. I’m ken today not Malibu Stacy.

Spirit lifter for the day. I smoked this a half hour ago and I gotta say this smoke is super balanced just enough to the head and body to be properly content for a few hours. Taste and smell are incredible. It smells sharp with a red skittle and under ripe sour berries. The hit is all flavor until you inhale and she hits the body than the head. True medicine this one.

Back
Top Bottom