Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Brah I love the color on those outdoor ones.. That up country purp styleee :ganjamon:

Yeah brah even over here in Puna restaurants doing curb side service and not letting people sit down in the restaurant.. people getting laid off on the wide. It’s pretty sad.

Loco Moco’s action!! Gotta hit um with the tobasco on mines one haha. Only one speed to make my Braddah. Main thing you get McCormicks brown gravy mix on errryting.

eeee mahalos ma braddah. Yeah the purps are smelling really good. Can’t wait for smoke um up.
mccormicks automatic! I have one pack now I just need to get some ground beef and we go cook um up aloha stylee.

Looks awesome man! I love the colour on icy hot popsicle stick!
She’s going black on the outside but still bright green on the inside. It’s the equivalent of a human getting frostbite she’s been pretty cold the last couple weeks.

Looking smooth on your side Shot! Gardens are smoking! Another 6 weeks for enough sun here in MA before we can go out to plant. I'm really looking forward to that this year. Understatement of the year! Be well!
Thanks brotha! I’m a happy camper without a doubt. 6 weeks will come soon and you will be planted. I wish all these years I have been growing in California I took more advantage of the perfect weather outdoors. I always do an outdoor but never in the winter. I think these plants turn out better smaller yield but no insect pressure and an increase in resin production from the cold and all the cool colors the plant can take on.
Thanks for stopping by stone. I’m gonna make it over to yours and check out what’s going down in the otterfarm

Hey gang! Hope everyone is doing well and this damn virus goes away. Got up way too early today so I went out to have my morning cup and checked out the outdoor girls. They are all small but they are nice little plants and I like having the outdoor crop as I don’t always want to get that baked. Here’s a few photos for the first update of the day. I’m going stir crazy so I’m going to be posting some updates today.

That's a nice color I hope I run across a strain with dark purple leaves and buds sometime.

That's a nice color I hope I run across a strain with dark purple leaves and buds sometime.
You certainly will. Some due to genetics and some due to environment usually cold brings out the dark colors. The genetic purples are straight purple flower.

IIP and DTF are looking good! Really showing off their winter coats out there :). And the Icy Hot nug... :drool:

thanks to you shed! nice having a little variety in the gardens. I would have liked to clone the IIP the dtf isn’t really my speed. I had to move them outside cause of the little pm spot I found on the dtf. Couldn’t chance them staying inside. But I do thank you very much for those two. They are almost black in color and both have a great nose. The icy hot nug I’m puffin on is really nice.
Stay safe my friend

Blue Sherbert x Golden lemons are coming along nicely. Ended up with 7 started with 10 they all germinated and broke ground. There seed casings were a little tough coming off and I wasn’t patient enough to wait so I tried to surgically remove em but I failed and the three others didn’t make the cut.
these should be fun since these were made from a high school friend of mine we lost touch after high school and we reconnected almost 20 years later. Both of us started growing right out of high school. Small world!

Back
Top Bottom