Shrubhub's Bag Seed Grow - CFL DIY

Re: Shrubhub's bagseed grow. CFL DIY

The plant with the pistils is showing more now im going to wait and see how it develops before I top or lst the other plants. None of the other plants are showing signs of sex yet but the only other plant the same age has been topped twice which slows growth. It would be an odd thing to get autos from bagseed.

Herbies still hasn't sent me my tracking number yet.....its only been a day. need more patience lol

I have heard of people determining sex in 4-5 weeks on a veg schedule, but never as quick as 3 weeks.

here are some more pictures of it. I remember a while back someone had a Tut something or other that they ordered and it auto flowered as well and there was not an auto strain of that plant available, cant remember who it was......
1391632790511.jpg
1391632847995.jpg

Im just going to watch it I guess until I can decide if its actually flowering or just growing lots of pistils at its top...... it would certainly be one little bud lol Got the tracking number from herbies! now I can stop checking the mailbox and just keep hitting the refresh button. All the other plants look good, one of the seedling put out two leaves then just stopped growing, the stem turned red and now the only leaves it has are yellowing. Never made it more than an inch tall. Not really concerned about it as the final pot size of these guys will be 3 gallons and if all are female they will fit nicely in this space.

if she's got gathering pistils she's in bloom. why wouldn't you want to remove the lst? are you lights from above?

That would make it an auto and as I have read autos generally grow better without being manipulated in any way and don't like transplanting etc. I have not done much research on them as I have not intended to buy them lol but she is here now and kicking it seems. Lights are above but im also running veg lights 6500k Should I put it under flower lights by itself? or add in some 2700k? Thanks a ton by the way B.real ,very happy to have you following along. Your input is respected and appreciated.

I mean you can tell if a plant is stressed if the leaves itself are soft and droopy. just means she's drinking really slowly. if she's not stressed you don't have to remove her, but I looked back and if it's that plant thats just plopped over you should stand up her lol. that's not how to lst

When you said it was in the wrong place in the first picture of it I added a brace to the base of it and moved the restraint higher up to the neck and with less stress, once the plant showed signs of growing against the restraint for a few days I would tighten it lower. when the plant had significant growth past the restraint I would then move the restraint further up to the next developed node. Then when the lower off shoots started growing I stopped clamping it down further and let the lowest shoot and the main one grow higher I was about to top the mainstem and turn the lower one closer to the light. This is my first time thats why its with bagseed. but when I noticed the plant had sexed already and looked like it was starting to flower I left it to figure out what was happening.

1391837390171.jpg
1391837438245.jpg
1391837463689.jpg
1391837493506.jpg
1391837522079.jpg

Looking good bro nice plants.

She looks good like that because her side colas are forming. I once lstd wrong and I didn't get any branching, just a crooked cola

yeah the overhead picture I posted before looks like I just tipped the plant over and staked it. I added a 2700k 42watt cfl over just the random auto and the other guys im sure will enjoy some extra lumens as well lol. Should I start adding flower nutes now?

Back
Top Bottom