Shrubhub's Bag Seed Grow - CFL DIY

Re: Shrubhub's bagseed grow. CFL DIY

hes some more pictures of the auto clearly flowering. Also the other plant started the same time as her is now dropping a bit and the leaves are clawing but still firm..... any ideas? The pots are still heavy but the top soil is dry which leads me to believe they are a little big for plants, some of them have stalled a bit so hopefully they are focusing on root production in order to reach the more moist lower parts of the pot.

1391983864195.jpg
1391983902130.jpg
1391984109788.jpg
1391984166207.jpg
1391984186558.jpg

that look likes mild nitrogen clawing from nutrient burn

I wouldn't flush. just keep doing what you're doing :thumb:

Ok my friend b.real is a sage of wise wisdom. Id not worry one bit as of yet :) it seems like you did the repot right on top of flower point. This will mean your roots aren't spreading as much as when in first stages of growth. So yep your pot might be heavy as its not getting drained by plant.
Always remember less is more with watering MJ :) So Id let her search for moisture promoting the roots to expand. She should bounce back for ya! Is your soil light and airy ? Might be getting no oxygen to roots due to new pot soil being to wet at start.
I had an issue once where my medium became a clumpy mess that wouldn't breath. I had to do the repot over again. Didn't water for over a month after that incident. :)

awesome, the soil is pretty dense may have packed it down more than usual also used less of my light airy soil than I normally do as I got lots of insects the last time that I added it to all my plants. I really hate bugs. Would poking some small holes in the soil to try to aerate it a bit be an option you think?

Thinking maybe these are possibly a lowryder variety? have been looking at a number of different strains and with the speed and shape of some of these guys it suppose its possible. Maybe I will get some lowryder next and compare smokes :)

peroxide works great to add oxygen to soil

I have read about it but have not used it , lots of people swear by it for all plants not just MJ. these are what im currently using

1392066260860.jpg

Although I wasnt going to start feeding til after a month and ironically this plants first feeding will be flower nutes lol.

Currently aerating the soil using one of my thin metal stakes, the bottom of the pots is almost entirely dry I think I just filled them with more dense soil than I normally would so im going to feed the blooming one and maybe start nutes on the non flowering one. The other ones ill give another week before starting feeding. Its interesting now not knowing if these others will be autos as well or not lol. Its like ganja roulette.

1392170714852.jpg
1392170693308.jpg
1392170506383.jpg
1392170468580.jpg

Ok so the ladies look a lot more perky today after agitating their soil a bit yesterday and feeding the flowering one , just PH corrected water for the other. They dont look too hungry their time will come soon. Have a little more piece of mind now. Really interested to see what the yeild will be on this auto. I have seen some that look like a cola growing strait out of the ground. Dont think this guy will be of that quality but its cool to already be counting down the flower clock on at least one. Still waiting on seeds from herbies and other than that just relaxing watching the plants grow. Got some Jack.H to keep me company tonight.

1392331611753.jpg
1392331582616.jpg
1392331526840.jpg

One of the smaller plants showed some nuts so I may try to move him outside and see if her survives, The LST'ed one is flowering away like crazy now seems to have liked the light feeding I gave her. More seeds should be here tomorrow hopefully. If all these guys turn out to be autos I can flower them using 18/6 and just veg the other newer plants correct? I think these guys will stay fairly small so if I throw down 4 more seeds or see I may be able to still just use my space with out any added issues. We shall see.

So my seeds were supposed to arrive today but instead I got a form that asks for a signature and that I have to be present for delivery. This concerns me because the last time I ordered from herbies no signature was needed. Also in the email sent to me by herbies it says no signature is required for the package. I emailed herbies but its looking like im going to have to refuse the package and be out some coin. rough day. On a brighter note the ladies are looking good still! the auto is flowering away and the others are all looking lush and happy. Going to start feeding the non flowering ones 1/4 strength veg nutes.

yup. you can pollinate one branch and get a couple seeds for your next grows :)

Back
Top Bottom