Skybound's Journal

Maybe soon I'll actually be able to concern myself with VPD and have the ability to manage the climate. The mini split is also a heater when the outdoors are above 5º F which might be about half of my avg winter. I just took another shit harvest so my timeline likely will get pushed a couple more weeks. The coming Em Dog I expect to be a decent harvest so hopefully I can get the room built then. Aside from charging the AC, all I really need to do is frame one wall, remove a ceiling fixture, case off a window and line the walls and ceiling with panda film.
youll get it sky they say good things happen to he who waits I no its tough you get excited about the new grow and the wallet gets in the way I could use some better lights but that's not going to happen for a while im looking forward to you soil growing it will happen bud! :)

youll get it sky they say good things happen to he who waits I no its tough you get excited about the new grow and the wallet gets in the way I could use some better lights but that's not going to happen for a while im looking forward to you soil growing it will happen bud! :)

You're spot on. I'm mentally spending money I didn't even make yet, so to be stuck in the planning phase has grown frustrating, lol. I'll get there though.

You're spot on. I'm mentally spending money I didn't even make yet, so to be stuck in the planning phase has grown frustrating, lol. I'll get there though.
I'd love to buy some new lights for the 4 x 4 flowering tent but I've only looked around on the surface.

Tomorrow I get to spend money on 2 new tires and a front end alignment for the truck.

Of course I've known for about a year now that I'd eventually have to spend some money. Just being grumpy. :(

I'd love to buy some new lights for the 4 x 4 flowering tent but I've only looked around on the surface.

Tomorrow I get to spend money on 2 new tires and a front end alignment for the truck.

Of course I've known for about a year now that I'd eventually have to spend some money. Just being grumpy. :(
it seems like that's the way it is most of the time theres always something with a higher priority than the grow I feel your pain jim! :)

I do the same thing. Mentally spend money I didn't make yet, and when it's made, it's less than anticipated so priorities get all fucked up, and projects get moved around.

it seems like that's the way it is most of the time theres always something with a higher priority than the grow I feel your pain jim! :)

There not enough hours in a day and harvests seem to always be about half as much as I need, lol. If I gotta eat dirt for 2 months, I'm getting that room up and going. 6 ounce chop every 3 weeks is brutal. 6 ounce chop every one week might could lead to more and better things.

sometimes when you just gotta have a strain and they only come in regs and im blind to that's why I have a loupe lol! :laugh:

And why is DDA only an auto? Is Ruderalis really that important? I'd love to do a DDA, but I don't do Autos or Regs.

It was good. Had berry flavor. I'm really not a fan of auto's tho. I've only grown a few different strains and never had a big one. I've had a few that only yeilded 1/2 ounce off one plant. Not worth the time and space to me. Others do well with them, maybe it's just me :rofl:
ive had about the same luck usually 1/2 zip or less but I was growing them outside with 6 hrs. of sunlight and imo there not as good as a photo plant ive caught a lot of flack for saying that but its only my opinion I planted one the other day because I had it and they are kind of fun to grow watch em bud up quick I may make butter out of it if it doesn't taste good I thought I would tell you my son grows dwc and he grew a sour bubbly auto last year and got 9 zips it was huge the smoke was ok but im picky my son liked it! :)

ive had about the same luck usually 1/2 zip or less but I was growing them outside with 6 hrs. of sunlight and imo there not as good as a photo plant ive caught a lot of flack for saying that but its only my opinion I planted one the other day because I had it and they are kind of fun to grow watch em bud up quick I may make butter out of it if it doesn't taste good I thought I would tell you my son grows dwc and he grew a sour bubbly auto last year and got 9 zips it was huge the smoke was ok but im picky my son liked it! :)
I'm picky too. The DDA was the only auto I've grown that I actually liked. I know what you mean about catching flack. I've seen people get upset about others opions on them. I have some auto beans stashed. Don't know if I'll ever grow them. It probably would be fun to grow one outside just as a fun project, but I'll never pay for electric bill to grow them

I wonder what's the magic in the super autos that Woody grew last year or year b4? I forget the name of the strain, but it was much taller than his shed, maybe 9-10 feet tall? Maybe all autos should cross with them super genes?

I wonder what's the magic in the super autos that Woody grew last year or year b4? I forget the name of the strain, but it was much taller than his shed, maybe 9-10 feet tall? Maybe all autos should cross with them super genes?
I think it was a mui thai super auto woody grew and it got over 10 ft.i have a pak of those I bought when I saw his but never grew one you want em lol!

Back
Top Bottom