Smoke2Js Mother Room - ACDC 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x GDP

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC(20%CBD), Phantom, Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2, Blue Cheese x GD

How did your ACDC AND Omrita turn out

We have the new Suzy Q ALL CBD, BLUE JAY WAY, AND OMRITA RX.

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

DWC is set up. super easy, why did i not try this sooner. Gnats are gone/dead. New bottle of SNS 209 is here, waiting for the second replacement bottle. Moved the Omrita, Both ACDC clones and the GDP x Blue cheese outside. I don't want a re-emergence of the gnats to haze my buzz again. I replaced them with these, all are dwc: 1 OG Kush clone, 1 ACDC clone, 1 Blue Haze clone,( a phenom of the super lemon haze line) and 1 Candyland clone .Using my tri-meter to keep the water in good shape:). I have cuttings of each of the ones i have moved outside. 3 from ACDC, 32 from GDP x Blue Cheese, 4 from Omrita rx3, waiting patiently for them to root in rockwool, meaning i am not opening the cover for a week, it keeps the humidity in the good range. Pictures soon as the lights come on. I mean light, the smaller footprint of the 5 gallon bucket allows me to place them all under one of my 4 bulb 4' t5ho' light. Saving electricity!
Also all the seeds i started indoors are outdoors, gotta go and water them now.:Namaste:

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Picture time
DSCF00665.JPG
DSCF00678.JPG
DSCF00736.JPG
DSCF00746.JPG
DSCF00758.JPG
DSCF00766.JPG
DSCF00774.JPG
DSCF00784.JPG
DSCF00805.JPG
DSCF00816.JPG
:high-five:

After reading a bit on the subject I have adjusted the ph to 5.2, ppm 550 , and temp is at a 69 deg f. . Water temp fluctuates , 67 deg f before the lights turn on, 76 deg f when the lights turn off . I moved some hydro rocks aside to see if my ladies are rooting yet. They have begun to root! Tiny white protuberances reach for moisture.:high-five: :peace:

Most of the GDPx Blue Cheese cuttings have failed to root. I had a feeling they would not make it, the donor plant is fully dead. Good thing I have back up plans within back up plans. Most of the seeds have sprouted ,and my new clones look good. :cheer:

I did manage to save the Omrita and AcDc, by way of clones. :high-five: The donor plants seem to be following the Blue Cheese x GDP , :rip: . Hydro DWC update, balls. Brown slime, treated, cleansed, etc. OG Kush clone is dead. So I am going to throw out the clones clean everything , . Replace water with soil , not from home despot. Happy something. I threw out all infected soil and cups with soil, cause fuck fungus gnats. :peace:

Looking good in here, Blue Cheese X GDP sounds like an awesome cross, I'm a big fan of both strains.

I know, I wanted to try it. Unfortunately , she died. I am about to end the dwc venture. Combating the algae and pH fluctuations has made me too stressed. I am sure I can get it right. I just don't have the funds needed to do a clean room right. Well, not yet . The seedlings are doing well. I am hoping to save the ACDC, Candy Land and Blueberry Haze by planting them outside now.

Yeah I may have to try that when I have the space to breed, which won't be long, thanks to tax return coming soon! I have GDP X Purple Cheese, which stinks like hell even in veg, and she's a pretty big girl. I'm gonna finish her in a 7 gallon, and I hear you on the dwc, I tried it and had some issues as well, but I still got a little something off a small auto in a 2 liter. I prefer soil grown buds more anyway, they just seem smoother to me, and I know hydro guys often disagree, just my preference. Hope you don't mind if I post this pic of the GDP X Purple Cheese, I'll remove it immediately if so.
20140117_185331.jpg

Holy crap 19 strains!!! #1 ACDC, #2 Acapulco Gold, #3 Bigger Boat, #4 Blueberry Haze, #5 Blue Dream x Sour D, #6 Candyland, #7 Cheese, #8 Critical Auto, #9 Eldorado, #10 Nigerian,#11 Omrita Rx3 ,#12 Omrita Rx3 x Peruvian #2(Rojo), # 13 Peruvian #1 , # 14 Peruvian #2 (Rojo) x Sour D, #15 Purple Fairy, #16 Sand Lot, #17 Strawberry Cough x Sour D, #18 Sour D, and last but not least, #19 Tijuana. Hands full this season.

Back
Top Bottom