Smoke2Js Mother Room - ACDC 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x GDP

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Glad to have normal winter weather. Of the cuttings I made of the AcDc one is hanging on after rooting and a transplant to dirt. The other cuttings did not make the transition to clone. I have one cutting off the Candyland that is in dirt and is looking good under the dome. The clone I took the cutting from is doing well. The Blueberry Haze is doing fine, as is the ACDC replacement. None of the Omrita cuttings made it. The donor is outside and into her second week of flowering. I am considering taking a cutting and forcing a hermie indoors for S1 Feminized Omrita Rx3 seeds. Hmm, yup gonna do it. Both ACDC clones i put out side are not flowering and are just holding on , if one begins to flower i will do the hermie thang for some S1 Feminized ACDC :peace:

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Today I took 8 cuttings from the Omrita Rx 3. she is in the second week of flowering . I am hoping to repeat my 1st forced Hermie experiment with the Romulan x Sour D. . The cuttings came from the bottom and have female flowers on them. Fingers crossed , I am trying science so stand back as well.
I will take cuttings from the ACDC soon for the same process.
This might become a regular habit. Waiting for the science to happen.
fem MK Ultra and fem Midnight Kush seeds arrived today. Also free seeds, another set of fem Tijuana and fem Critical Auto. :cheer:
I am charging my battery for my camera. I will have pictures soon.

20 seedlings in bags, 5 clones on the left
side_a_25_down.JPG

These will go into bags soon
the_rest.JPG

Ohhh Eldorado
Eldorado.JPG

The Omrita Rx3 cuttings , loving the purple
Omrita_cutting.JPG
OmritaRx3_cuts.JPG
Omrita_Rx3_cuttings.JPG

To make(force) my plants to hermie, that is produce a male flower, with female pollen. I take cuttings,place them in rock wool, in a tray, place in a big ziplock type bag, seal the bag, and place under lamp, as shown in pictures. The temp inside the bag will rise and create a rainforest. This will allow quick rooting too. I use powder rooting hormone thingy brand whateva, that's the white stuff you see on the rw and leaves, i know, thats being sloppy 2js, meh hands shake a bit more when i do more schtuff.. I open the bag every 3rd day to circlate air and check water condition, and water change if needed. I might get a viable clone after this , but that is not the goal of the Omrita cuttings. The goal is male flowers with female pollen from them. Which I will use to pollinate the donor and a few other plants. :high-five:

:popcorn:
Well it seems i forgot to mention light sched. It is currently 24 hours of light no off time. They will get this till re vegging is complete, then 18 hours on and 6 off.:peace:

I know, I wanted to try it. Unfortunately , she died. I am about to end the dwc venture. Combating the algae and pH fluctuations has made me too stressed. I am sure I can get it right. I just don't have the funds needed to do a clean room right. Well, not yet . The seedlings are doing well. I am hoping to save the ACDC, Candy Land and Blueberry Haze by planting them outside now.
Yeah I may have to try that when I have the space to breed, which won't be long, thanks to tax return coming soon! I have GDP X Purple Cheese, which stinks like hell even in veg, and she's a pretty big girl. I'm gonna finish her in a 7 gallon, and I hear you on the dwc, I tried it and had some issues as well, but I still got a little something off a small auto in a 2 liter. I prefer soil grown buds more anyway, they just seem smoother to me, and I know hydro guys often disagree, just my preference.

What up Two Jays... I was wondering if there was any particular reason why you attempted to re-veg under 24/0. DonPaul walked me through my 1st re-veg with my mystery lady LAVERNE and we went straight from 12/12 back to 18/6 after harvesting; no problems. This is her today.

IMG_20140206_171701.jpg

Not saying your lighting method doesn't work but isn't 18/6 the light cycle to veg under and if so aren't we attempting to veg again (re-veg)? Bottom line; What do you suppose the benefits are for starting a re-veg at 24/0.

I also was looking into DWC. But after reading you twos posts I rationalized I can't really see spending any cash on a new system that could be spent on improving my soil grow system. Furthermore I don't think I could deal with the stress of constantly watching the PPM, The fluctuating PH levels and now I hear I would have to deal with algae build-up. Man my life is stressful enough as it is. My first 15 mins here already helped me make a decision. Here for the duration Two Jays.

:popcorn:

What up Two Jays... I was wondering if there was any particular reason why you attempted to re-veg under 24/0.

Bottom line; What do you suppose the benefits are for starting a re-veg at 24/0.

I also was looking into DWC. But after reading you twos posts I rationalized I can't really see spending any cash on a new system that could be spent on improving my soil grow system. Furthermore I don't think I could deal with the stress of constantly watching the PPM, The fluctuating PH levels and now I hear I would have to deal with algae build-up. Man my life is stressful enough as it is. My first 15 mins here already helped me make a decision. Here for the duration Two Jays.

:Namaste:Welcome B A R, to the Mothership. Lights? the 24 hour shed for re-veg was one of the lighting ideas i wanted to try for re-veg. There are many ideas , and "ways to do it" I felt that experience trumps a book . In need of the experience I gave it a try. This one had to deal with shocking the plant with an overdose of light . I have had hit and miss with it to date. I have found that plants need a dark period and do much better with it.

On the DWC, it was stressful watching the damn meter, and not being able to save my Kens Kush clone. no way I can clean the buckets for my full refund,let alone remove the algae . Not trying to discourage people from trying it, its just not my cup of tea.:adore:Mad props to the guys who can pull it off again and again.

Thanks for dropping by. I have some more pics to upload. Sprouting Acapulco Gold fem, Cheese fem, Critical auto fem(2 of these), Midnight Kush, Mk Ultra, and 6 of my Peruvian #2 (Rojo) x Sour D. :high-five:

Added the two all blue l.e.d. from the advanced led guys. The seeds are popping! :cheer:The sealed tray with dome and heating pad works like a charm. I had a bunch of seeds that did not pop from my second run. These are feminized seeds I made crossing Sharks Breath with my Romulan x Sour D . They are opening now, they just needed more heat than the rest. Also one Romulan x Sour D feminized seed ,an S1, the only one of them I have, she is opening too. :high-five:

These two pictures are of Eldorado. It seems that she has two pheno types.
DSCF01257.JPG
DSCF01245.JPG
Either way both look good and happy.
Profile of the tallest Eldorado. Compared to the rest of the plants she is on point.
DSCF01238.JPG
DSCF01229.JPG

Top shots
Left bay
DSCF01197.JPG

Right bay
DSCF01185.JPG

Acapulco Gold, Cheese, Critical Automatic, Midnight Kush, MK Ultra
DSCF01153.JPG

Checking to see if the blue LED spots are working, hard to see with the t5H0's on so i turned them off,
DSCF01136.JPG

Damn that's BRIGHT!!
DSCF01127.JPG

:high-five:

You're going pretty big there aren't you Two Jays?

You're going pretty big there aren't you Two Jays?

He always does :rofl:

That's good to know Lester. This is my first journey with him. It's good to know I'm rolling with yet another another seasoned grower.

Back
Top Bottom