SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Thanks.It would of been a lot higher but those 5 plants werent done and technically dont count. If they all grew to harvest around the same time that number could of been around 1.3-1.5 My goal is 2.0 if that possible.

Today I am trimming and harvesting the plant in the yellow bucket and will add the branches with the 2 other plant worth and budwash them all tonight. The ones hanging should be dry or close to it so I will be able to replace those with the new ones. II wont be on much sunday or monday because we are going away to what is our poor persons version of a vacation. Its a indoor water park. Ive never been to a indoor waterpark so hopefully its fun. You cant just buy a ticket to the waterpark so we were forced to pay for a hotel room. 330.00 is a lot especially since I dont give a damn about staying in the room. Really who would be in their room when the whole reason to go is the waterpark. Seems like a nice racket they have set up but after I pick up some board shorts it should be a good time.

Waterpark should be a lot of fun. Your poor person vacation is still better than mine lol. I just get stay-cations and do yard work. Have fun with all the trimming. I can't wait to be in your shoes

Yeah in my whole life any vacation usually consisted of a amusement park for the day or going to a hotel that was like 4 miles from my house. Nothing big. I have been to disney land but that was 21 years ago(holy shit ugh) Most of the ports we visited in the navy I didnt even get to get off the ship like pretty much everyone else. I was busy onloading all the food and parts for the jets and all that. Australia was my favorite though and then probably hong kong.

I've never really vacationed. When I took leave in army, it was to go visit parents in Indiana. After I got out, worked for govt and got to spend a few months in Tacoma. That was fun. Got my first bag of real white widow there. It was so killer, especially compared to the "hydro" that we had in Texas. It was the kind that had the tiny white premature seeds in it. High priced trash.

Today I am trimming and harvesting the plant in the yellow bucket and will add the branches with the 2 other plant worth and budwash them all tonight. The ones hanging should be dry or close to it so I will be able to replace those with the new ones. II wont be on much sunday or monday because we are going away to what is our poor persons version of a vacation. Its a indoor water park. Ive never been to a indoor waterpark so hopefully its fun. You cant just buy a ticket to the waterpark so we were forced to pay for a hotel room. 330.00 is a lot especially since I dont give a damn about staying in the room. Really who would be in their room when the whole reason to go is the waterpark. Seems like a nice racket they have set up but after I pick up some board shorts it should be a good time.

Why not get a tent or something like that, so that you're mobile? ;) you could go anywhere practically without paying for rooms.. That's my plan for when i get my drivers licence at least.. of course gas is expensive but im a minimalistic person when it comes to luxuries.. Gas will probably be one of my only expenses... gas, weed and food.. obviously i wish my weed was homegrown so it wasnt an expense, but thats not reality yet sadly lol..
You dont need money to get some cool experiences anyway.. :Namaste:
I loved waterparks as a kid, i could spend all day there :)

hope all is good with you Joe :thumb:

Thanks away. No cant use a tent since the only way to gain admission to the waterpark is to get a room.

A few people throughout m y grow have asked about my stepping technique and so I decided to open up the computers paint program and do some crappy stick drawing to show it along with a detailed description of what it is and what it does to benefit your grow maximize space you do have and increase your yields. I will post the picture along with the description once it finishes uploading. Thanks

stepping.png

Here is my graphics packed amazing picture of a plant(heh) I will put the explanation in the next post

Ok so the drawing on the left is a typical plant in veg. We got good branching and some growth underneath. The growth underneath likely wont amount to anything but wasted energy in flowering to try and get those branches closer to the light. When using this method I keep all of the growth as it helps the plants infrastructure to get bigger and the more leaves the more growth that is supported.

Once flowering is about to be triggered I clear all of that lower growth so it doesnt leech from the higher growth that will reach the lights.If you lst all you do for stepping is lst your branches up towards the lights diagnolly. This creates the impression to the plant that there really is more space then you actually have because everything is spaced so that nothing is being blocked out by leaves due to the angle. The way it will look is: Do you remember playing mario? The platforming sections where you have to jump to the next block higher and then again and again. Well imagine those platforms as going all the way around your plant as a spiral staircase of platforms. In order for this to work you will need to bend the branches to become soft and bendable. This works for even harder thick branches. Dont forget to knuckle them so they support even heavier buds. I start knuckling in veg at around the 5th or 6th node because when its time to switch that will all be cleared below the first node you knuckled. So lst the branch facing diagnol up. Remember to reorient according to your light. So if your light is overhead you want all the colas facing the highest possible point they can be at without shadowing lower steps. If your lights are oriented vertically then you will want your steps to be straighter towards the light instead of diagnol. Using this method your plants will use the light more efficiently without the need for a screen if you dont prefer to mess with those or just dont have the room. The stepping gives the buds more room to grow without the need to hack all of your leaves off as you go. Hope this explanation helps and makes sense. I wish I had a plant ready to sow you this right now but since my plant just started flowering it wouldnt be a ideal time to show you on the plant as the steps are just starting out.

I almost forgot. Your plant may not and probably wont grow the branches where you need your next step. Sometimes the plant doesnt grow symetrical. In that case you lst a branch from the opposite side to where you want your next step to be. Each step is always a bit higher and spread out a bit further as you go. You spread them further as you go so that there is nothing obstructing light between levels of the steps. If certain branches arent big enough for the step then you just rotate your container so that the light focuses on that part to make the step the size you require. Some steps may be missing for a bit and thats ok as long as you fill it in by lsting from the other side eventually. The cola is made of many small branches with flowers. Feel free to lst those small branches as they will seperate themselves from each other with many main colas growing ever bigger instead of just 1 main cola. Every step will end up being a nice sized cola but this process will significantly reduce any popcorn buds as the middle of the plant will not let much light pass down below to where you trimmed. It wont regrow but if some light gets through make sure to keep trimming that undergrowth

Alright im going to pack and get ready for the vacation. Even though its only a day and a half my gf wants to bring a suitcase ugh. But she is at work so guess who it is up to pack that suitcase? Me. She told me to put everything im bringing on the couch. So I said ok Im bringing swimming trunks and 1 change of clothes. She was like is that it? So I said we are fucking going to disney world for a week and we will be swimming or riding waterslides all day. Then we sleep wake up eat breakfast and drive home. What else could I need? Ugh women. Ok anyways, im going to pack her stuff. I will be back sporadically today. Take it easy and I love you all. Any followup questions you have about stepping or any clarification you may need just post it up here on my journal and I will answer when I can today or answer when I come back monday night.

Enjoy the Mouse slides, SJ!

And thanks for putting up that info on the stepping technique.

P.S. Don't feel bad. We all have those extra suitcases when our women go on trips with us...:peace:

I don't even own a suitcase, to let you know how similar we are. Lol

That all makes perfect sense to me and seemed to be something I was instinctively trying to figure out, but you laid it out for me. If I have questions when I'm attempting this I will make sure to contact the master. It makes sense to plan a space management pruning and training method and my plant knows I need more practice, because those leaves cast lotsa shadows.

Enjoy the water park. I'm beyond jealous. Maybe take some airborne or vitamin C so the kiddies and grannies don't get ya sick. I take it before I do stuff like travel or visit family for holidays and it's been effective for years.

I went to wisconsin dells last time like 12 years ago. The artificial wave was a lot of fun, but I miss white rapid tube rides.

Much love and safe travels, friend. Have a blast for me! :):yahoo::goof::rofl::headbanger::popcorn::partyboy::smokin::surf::slide:

I don't even own a suitcase, to let you know how similar we are. Lol

That all makes perfect sense to me and seemed to be something I was instinctively trying to figure out, but you laid it out for me. If I have questions when I'm attempting this I will make sure to contact the master. It makes sense to plan a space management pruning and training method and my plant knows I need more practice, because those leaves cast lotsa shadows.

Enjoy the water park. I'm beyond jealous. Maybe take some airborne or vitamin C so the kiddies and grannies don't get ya sick. I take it before I do stuff like travel or visit family for holidays and it's been effective for years.

I went to wisconsin dells last time like 12 years ago. The artificial wave was a lot of fun, but I miss white rapid tube rides.

Much love and safe travels, friend. Have a blast for me! :):yahoo::goof::rofl::headbanger::popcorn::partyboy::smokin::surf::slide:

Thank you. I would take pictures but Im leery of posting anything that would directly identify me. Damn facial recognition b.s Even this damn digital camera tries to have me tag who I am taking a photo of. Police state ridiculous

Yup, good people have to protect themselves from being caught..... being good people...

I look forward to a better world where we put away the obviously guilty and let be the obviously innocent. Growing a medicinal plant should not carry a guilt in any way. On the other hand, funneling money to terrorists from a bank should at least be a crime that garners some hard time. Instead it's inverted- grow a plant and you get hard time. Fund terrorism and, hey, that couod be considered a successful capital investment! Insane. Makes good people hide and bad people thrive.

However, that doesn't stop you from forgetting all about that for a week, having the time of your life and telling us alllll about it when you get back. I read you make more solid memories and remember things being more satisfying when you don't take pictures, though. So, have a good time and forget about the world. Get the most out of it and relieve all that stress. Do it for me, lol.

Oh and thanks so much for the reps. Green looks nice next to my name.:)

Oh I know. Many to big to fail banks launder money by the millions and get fined about 5% of what they stole and so all it teaches them is to do it again and do it often. Most people dont understand banking or fractional reserve banking. In other words for every physical dollar the bank has they lend out 10,20,50,100 on it. If even 10% of people were to withdraw their cash from that bank then that bank would go under. Banks lend out cash which is just numbers and you pay them back in interest in physical dollars. Anyways... dont get me started. I could talk about some of the things ive researched over the years all day long. I regularly debate in a community of over 100,000 members on facebook on issues of manmade global warming(Against) vaccines(against) so many issues. Not enough time in the day or people who can even grasp the subjects or care to really. Very sad indeed. My favorite are the 10 on 1 debates. I try to be the 1 as much as I can. Its difficult to reach some folks but Ive debated against very liberal democrats and just absolutely intellectually trounce them. Its just for fun on my part but man do they get pissed when the judges award me the victory in the debate against them.

Back
Top Bottom