SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Nice, yes, debate is powerful. I loved watching the late Christopher Hitchens debate. Not so much geopolitics, as you know where I stand, but on religion, ethics and history. Richard Carrier is an active debater of history and religion I enjoy a lot. Like I said, it's not so important we all agree, just that the conversation doesn't stop. It's healthy.

Hey everyone just wanted to stop in before we hit the road. Everyone have a good weekend and with the holiday be careful of all the unconstitutional checkpoints. If you check online im almost certain you can find out about any checkpoints in your area. Alright everyone be safe. Im gonna see if I can sneak in a few tokes for posterity before we go.Later

Hey everyone just wanted to stop in before we hit the road. Everyone have a good weekend and with the holiday be careful of all the unconstitutional checkpoints. If you check online im almost certain you can find out about any checkpoints in your area. Alright everyone be safe. Im gonna see if I can sneak in a few tokes for posterity before we go.Later

Hope you and your family have a great time man, take care! :peace:

Hey everyone im back. So let me tell you a little bit about the time that I had. Gimme a moment got to roll up a few smokes.

Alright im back. So the first day there I bought some swimming shoes as soon as we entered the waterpark area. Even before I went on my first slide I stepped in gum. This place had smashed gum on the floor almost everywhere. In pools in the hottubs and on the stairs up to the slides. Ok not bad I suppose since the shoes were only like 10.00 but still cant they clean that garbage up? So we go back to the room to smoke a cigarette on the porch. The room is pretty nice I admit. The porch has 2 chairs and a little table. Well the foreign gentlemen next room over decides to sneak over when we were swimming and takes a chair knowing there are 2 of us as he saw us sitting in it. Then this guy has the nerve to smile at me as if to say ha I got your chair. It really ticked me off maybe more then it should of. So when he went in from the porch at like midnight I went over there and took his chair he was sitting in and not the one he took from us. After swimming until 8 or 9 I was tired and told my gf I wanted to lay down for a hour and so she asked what I wanted to eat and I told her a few things to choose from and she said she wasnt leaving the hotel but going to the room of the folks we went with. Well I woke up a hour later and went over to their room and knocked noone answered but I heard the little boy say to his dad someone is at the door 2 times but noone answered. So I went walking around the hotel looking for her. I found out she left with that guys wife and was pretty mad because she could of at least let me know. So I was sitting in the room hungry with no cash and nothing to drink. I told her many times I do not want taco bell ever again and gave all my reasons why. So she comes into the room with taco bell and cant understand why im mad. We got into a little argument. She didnt get why I was mad. It wasnt for how long she was gone but because she said she wasnt leaving the hotel and left without a word. And she didnt wake me up I woke up on my own. Day 2. We checked out of the room and put our belongings in the van and went back in and swam a bit. I took my flip flops off. They are black nike flipflops with memory foam cushioning. So we all put our stuff on the table because they were trying to charge 16.00 for a locker rental when it was 10.00 the day before. Well someone decided they didnt like their shitty old sandals and left them there and stole mine while I was playing with my daughter. I forgot to mention our room was 330.00 and 53.00 of that was various taxes. Well the day we checked out(today on the actual mothersday and not the weekend before it the price became 99.00 So yeah I wasnt to happy but in the end it was fun except there was only 1 slide that even looked worth me going down and that is all i did the whole time unless I was playing with my daughter. The end haha

Oh no there were enough people there that we didnt see each other in the park. Plus my shoe is size 14 and he was about a 7 1/2

Hey dr. Bob glad to see you are still alive. You dont come by much anymore. Yes you would be correct to assume im sampling some tasty nugs. Pass the dutchie on the left hand side

So the plant that I took care of after I thought it was dead that then came back. Well it turns out it was a male and it has been culled. Now there is 1 plant flowering in over 1000 watts by itself. So im not sure what to expect. I would logically think it will become a monster but we will see. Im gonna train it to grow as wide as I can and see what happens.

Damn that guy with the chair.. that would totally have ticked me too!
But you handled it just like you should, by taking the chair he enjoys sitting in as he did to you :)
Sounds like the expenses could of been a little better but all in all a nice trip? ;) hope so man
Sorry to hear about your male plant man.. but an opportunity to make one big monster none the less! :thumb: Gonna be exciting to watch bro

Your woman does that kinda awesome, caring stuff, too? I thought it was just mine. Lol

I wish I could tell you how hard the last week has been for me, but I would have to get into personal stuff that you dont want to hear. Hah
I think you might feel better about your trip if I did, though. That would make anyone mad. Some people cant enjoy themselves unless it means someone else suffers. So, that chair situation wasnt just you. I completely understand your frustrstion across the board. Lol

Sounds like you spent some time with your little girl which I bet makes it more thsn worthwhile dealing with the bs. Glad you're trip went safely.

Hey everyone. Not to much going on today being there is only 1 plant in the grow room. Im getting ready for a yard sale to get rid of all of these things we dont use anymore. I will post pictures later on.

Hey Joe whats up how you been. I haven't been on much cause everything is boring right now. 1 of my plants went back into veg so i just let it go i was tired of moving it in and out of darkness. Im just gonna let it go and see how big the buds get. you should go check out my one seed in the ground the plant is getting huge.

Will do. Going to check now before I get everything ready to host a yardsale

People really have yard sales & other people really come and spend money. I always thought that was just some TV, made-up, Brady Bunch/Leave it to Beaver stuff. I need to get out of the city more often.

The yard sales ive ever been to are in the city. The country has more fresh produce and fruits at the farmers markets.

Back
Top Bottom