SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Thank you. I still got 4 or 6 more to harvest. I forget

Closetoorganic- I bought some azamax but haven't needed to try it so far. It's a food grade anti-feedant. So you starve them, instead of poison. I didn't take a look at the one you're using, yet. I just know aza was one of the only organic options to choose from when Iooked. I thought I had mites one day when I saw a tiny orangish fuzz on stem. Luckily it was just an orangish fuzz. Lol

Good luck to ya. Kill them parasites!

DSCN132311.JPG

That's just awesome, joe. It was over fast. Plant didn't even have a chance to argue. Lol

Awaiting next photoshoot. :dreamy:

Yep that container is full now. 2 plants worth in it. About to go wash it in a bit.

Thank you. You need to come around the forums more often.

Hello everyone. Last night I washed the 2 plants that I just had harvested that day and the day before. They were put on hangars already and dripped dry and are ready to go to their drying location. I just finished harvesting another plant. It was a extremely disappointing harvest. Maybe 20 grams total. The reason that happened is because I didnt rotate the plant and got lazy and the temps went to high. As a result every single fan leaf sugar leaf was crispy and dead. After the big harvest last month I didnt put any effort really into these ones im harvesting now. I am about to harvest a additional one right now. 1 tomorrow and then there are 2 plants just in the beginning phases and just now shown flowers on 1 of 2 of them. 2 lonely plants with 1000 watts on them. I wonder what that will look like for yield time.

Ok just finished trimming and harvesting. These will be budwashed tomorrow along with the final plant I need to harvest. If you remember the plant from the large yellow bucket. This is the rest of that plant. It was the plant I was flash drying buds from for 4/20. Well the rest of it plumped up and its ready to go.

You know joe Im actually liking my 600 cooltube vs my 1000 watt sunsystem. I think my grow room is perfect size for the 600 and the 1000 was just to much to control. Plants seem happier as crazy as it may sound. but holding a swing of 5 degrees temp wise is more important to me. Also doesn't cook the humidity out of the room.

Hope your well bro! Sorry bout the 20grams, ups and downs in this game!

Joe, don't look at it like a disappointment. Look at it like 20 more wet grams to dry & smoke.

& STOP RATIONING OUT THE PICS!!!

haha rationing the pics. There isnt much and im embarrassed of what the grow room looks like now.

Got bags of dirt that broke open got perlite everywhere. Im gonna clean it of course once theseplants are done and its time to disassemble. I will take some pics of it in a few hours. Got company.

if you're disappointed with your yield you need to let the plants flower longer. the buds do look good, they were stacking well.

No you misunderstand I think. The plants I harvested like from last month up until about 2 weeks ago had nice nugs. The wimpy one I harvested because I had to. Every single leaf was brown and dead most likely from the heat. So I decided to just harvest it. The previous idk 6-8 plants that I first harvested in this journal gave me I forget something like 1200 grams so a bit more then 1 gram per watt but keep in mind it wasnt all of the plants since a few plants showed flowers to late and the others were almost done. So this harvest is basically a continuation of the first and that is why I decided just to keep it all in this journal instead of make a new one. But all in all 1200 grams + 315 from these 3 and I have 1 more to harvest tomorrow and 2 more that I had started from seed a few weeks before these finished . So in the end all that will be in the closet with all that wattage will be 2 plants. Since a few plants didnt show flowers until very late I either had to throw those away or revert them and add new seeds or just finish these ones out and I chose to just finish them out. Before I made my final decision to finish them out I was really struggling with which way to go and so gave those early flowering plants a lot of nitrogen to try and revert them but then later found out it would take to long into the time I had left to revert them. So I ultimately decided to finish these out and put in 2 new ones and thats where im at. The 20 gram plant had all of its leaves burnt off and just wasnt going to grow anymore with zero leaves. Im trying to talk my gf into a perpetual grow and with my detailed explanation I believe she likes the idea. Its gonna be less plant as she wants but new ones being introduced every week. So 2 germinating in the separate area (Where the males were a few months ago)Once those 2 germinate they go into the flower room and 2 new seeds take their place for those to germinate. So if this keeps going there will be 2 new plants to harvest every week 52 weeks would mean 104 plants per year. With what im doing now and reducing to the 10 she wants that would be 40 at most plants per year.

Back
Top Bottom