SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Its ok I dont mind repeating. I just gave a very detailed look into my research concerning th formula in BAR new city grower 2.0 journal

My gf said the cannabis is becoming to strong for her to smoke so I am going to harvest a lot sooner then Id like to but smoking it I really cant disagree with her. This plant is easily the strongest most potent of all my harvests. Im going to get it a bit fatter with a special trick I use and then gonna flush. So it looks like this journal is coming to a end soon. I will do a final yield report once I do harvest Which will probably be this coming sunday. I know I know its way to soon to harvest her but I male a lot of concessions to grow. So be on the lookout for final pics and harvest weight followed by dry weight.

Basic Information
About SmokerJoe
Real NameEdit Value
Bobwehadababyitsaboy
SexEdit Value
All the time
LocationEdit Value
Location Location
OccupationEdit Value
I dont understand the question
HobbiesEdit Value
Jello Wrestling
Favorite StrainEdit Value
Sour Diesel
Favorite QuoteEdit Value
The one the insurance salseman said my house is worth
Biggest AchievementEdit Value
Throwing 7 Touchdowns in a gam

Wit hall the cross formating mistakes it wasnt nearly as funny as it was originally

Update:

My gaming computer that broke a few months ago is now fixed. Yesterday I had a feeling if I took it back out and messed with it I could get it to work especially since in all of my years fixing computers since 1993 this would of been the first Ive never managed to fix so I was determined not to go down like that. So many curses,frustrations and punches at inanimate objects I got it working and better then before. I am still setting it up nicely with bells and whistles along with the obligatory virus protection. I use iobit line of products. I had to harvest due to circumstances and am trimming it up now. Some of my gf family came over and she didnt want there to be any trace of what we are doing and so the growroom is absolutely filled with all my buckets and supplies and lights packed in boxes and so it doesnt make sense to empty that all out just for another week or 2 of growing only to pack it all back up and so that is why its already done. My gaming pc doesnt have the sd card reader her computer has so if I want to take pics I need to hook her computer back up which it will get done soon just to much on the plate right now.

For fellow computer pros I have 32 GB of ram but in my system panel it shows only 16 GB is usable. This never was a problem prior as it shown it was all being utilized so what is the likely problems and how do I fix this? I find it hard to believe that half of the ram would go bad at the same time. So any suggestions would be greatly welcome. I could just do some internet searches and find out but I thought id ask you all first :)

So before I end this journal there will be pictures of the biggest cola but really thats all thats left as we've been flash drying like mad fools over here so only the upper 1/3rd of the plant is left to dry. I am very excited to start a new journal and grow but its up to when they come inspect the apartment which we will call to see if we can get them to come do it this week. Found a place for all the dirt as well so now just have to figure out how to get different strains of seeds and we will be all set.

For fellow computer pros I have 32 GB of ram but in my system panel it shows only 16 GB is usable. This never was a problem prior as it shown it was all being utilized so what is the likely problems and how do I fix this? I find it hard to believe that half of the ram would go bad at the same time. So any suggestions would be greatly welcome. I could just do some internet searches and find out but I thought id ask you all first

Maybe take RAM out and put back in, maybe 'funky' connection. I assume Windows 7 64 bit?

anyhow, lets see some pics of the plants :)

Yes windows 7 64 bit. Ok I took some before I cut em up so I will be putting them up once I hook my gf computer back up. Im still installing updates and new virus software and things like that. I havent even played a single game on it yet heh

I just anytime upgraded to windows 7 ulimate since microsoft wont recognize my copy after a reformat they have forced my hand ;) Thank you microsoft for your generous contribution

Well I can do pretty much anything for free when it comes to a computer but why would I want to "upgrade" to a inferior product?

Actually windows 8.1 is very strong and fast on the back end, not a huge difference, but better then Windows 7. I think they learned their lesson with Vista which was truly a POS. What really sucks is the dam interface and no way to make it go to normal start menu interface by default, you have to manually say use start menu interface every time on load. This all a side effect of the design choices for Windows 8, making it cross platform.

8.2 is supposed to allow you to make the start menu interface your default.

I understand the whole 'Hate Microsoft' mentality, but much of their software is VERY well done.

Well I dont hate them because its trendy to. I hate them because I have bought legitimately 6 copies of windows 7 and not for 6 computers. It was for 3. Since after a reformat they dont allow the use of the same copy. I agree I used word extensively for college. I didnt have the luxury of parents who paid for college nor did I stay in high school long enough to get a scholarship. I bypassed my senior year to go straight to college. Since I couldnt afford to leave to go to college especially after the navy so I went to college online. So I have my fair share of calls on their customer service although their xbox 30 customer service was great. 2 systems with the red ring of death both replaced no issues. My issues with Microsoft are also on the activism side in regards to their bill and melinda gates foundation but thats to off topic for right now. I think 3.1 95 and xp were their best os and me and vista were the worst. Windows 8 offers nothing new for a hardcore gamer and the gui is atrocious and makes it look like a cell phone. I dont like being forced into a technology I want to see and evaluate its benefit vs justification of money. I dont find touch screen which is the way they are trying to force things to be all that practical. I view it niche at best just like the nintendo wii. The nintendo wii is a cool little system. The motion control is pretty fun when it works but it doesnt always work and the motion control is shoehorned into every product and often to the detriment of the product.

DSCN14106.JPG
DSCN14097.JPG

There you have it ladies and gents. The last picture I will post in this journal. Thanks for sticking around it was fun having you. Any questions comments criticisms or concerns. I do not know when I will be able to start the next grow but when I do I will post in some of your journals to let people know.I will still be around posting probably daily still but just to pop in and out as opposed to sitting and staying around for hours like I was doing.

On a different note a few of you have pmed me asking for me to give stories of my times in the navy so I may be starting that up in the off topic section as well as my usual political threads also under off topic. The links are in my signature and is updated after each new topic is made. Thanks again for stopping by and for being my friends. Have a chill day

Thank you. I am also looking forward to my next grow. Hope it starts very soon. I want 2 more grows this year.

Oh and very nice nug!!
Thanks for all the advice and tips the last few weeks, I look forward so seeing your next grow and what you use next on your plants =),
Baby food?? nah try elephant food and sloth dung =)

Elephant food and sloth dung? hmm what are you pulling my leg now

Back
Top Bottom