Smokiemcpot's Perpetual Pot Plant Paradise

Found some kick ass shit at the dispensary today. Bought an 1/8th of Strawberry Banana which is OK but no where near as good as the Hype about it. Bought an 1/8th of Blackberry Fire & that shit is Bomb. 70% / 30% Indica / Sativa & 25% THC. Shit knocked my dick in the dirt & put me out like a light. Also bought an 1/8th of OG KB which I haven't sampled yet. That Blackberry Fire is on my list of strains I want to grow. It does have a really slight Blackberry taste, but mostly a Kush like taste that blends very well & tastes superb.
So today I ignored the Fruit titles & gave it a shot & got to say I'm pleased so far.

Found some kick ass shit at the dispensary today. Bought an 1/8th of Strawberry Banana which is OK but no where near as good as the Hype about it. Bought an 1/8th of Blackberry Fire & that shit is Bomb. 70% / 30% Indica / Sativa & 25% THC. Shit knocked my dick in the dirt & put me out like a light. Also bought an 1/8th of OG KB which I haven't sampled yet. That Blackberry Fire is on my list of strains I want to grow. It does have a really slight Blackberry taste, but mostly a Kush like taste that blends very well & tastes superb.
So today I ignored the Fruit titles & gave it a shot & got to say I'm pleased so far.
Like I said bro it's just a name If you like indicas try blueberry og or something more then 75% indica

The names are misleading. one time you buy one called Blueberry OG & it has the Blueberry taste & then you buy blueberry cookies & no taste of blueberry. It's hard to know which ones have the blueberry taste & which ones don't.
I'm not a fan of the ones that actually taste like blueberry. The blueberry makes the smoke so light & smooth it doesn't feel like I'm smoking weed. It also reminds me of the taste of blueberry spice if you ever smoked that. Spice was some messed up shit. At 1st it was OK but after a while it makes you crazy.
I've been looking at Indica dominant strains of 70% + & over 20% THC. I'm narrowing things down a lot on the strains I want to grow. I want a list of about 20 strains so if I can't find seeds for one kind I can choose another. I've got about 8 so far that I found are right up my alley.

Day #65 for the girls and everything is just the waiting game now.. even the small plants dont have any amber trics yet so fuck it let em keep eating some nutes!
20190826_200117.jpg
20190826_200536.jpg
20190826_200547.jpg
20190826_200611.jpg
20190826_200644.jpg
20190826_200627.jpg
20190826_200632.jpg
20190826_200611.jpg
20190826_200558.jpg

Slow your roll Bro. They'll get there. I'm kind of surprised the AK hasn't turned red yet. Mine I think took around 70 days. Never the less, Your shit looks killer !!! I have to get a light meter so I can keep my plants shorter. This trying different ways till I find the right spot shit isn't working. Especially since I rarely grow the same strain twice.

Slow your roll Bro. They'll get there. I'm kind of surprised the AK hasn't turned red yet. Mine I think took around 70 days. Never the less, Your shit looks killer !!! I have to get a light meter so I can keep my plants shorter. This trying different ways till I find the right spot shit isn't working. Especially since I rarely grow the same strain twice.
15$ on the zon bro get you one!

That's for a Lux Meter which doesn't work well with LED's from my understanding. I need a PAR Meter & the cheapest I seen one was about $140.00.

It depends on what you have for LEDs. Lux meters are pretty much useless with 'blurple' lights. They can be used with lights that have a large component of white light in the 3000°K - 6500°K range. At the very least you will get a relative reading you can use to repeat the setting.

Day #73 and I chopped the solo cup plant, the coco looked grey and weird to me and it already had like 35% amber trics so shes chopped and drying in the dark now.

The front left trans Siberian will probably be getting chopped friday or Saturday and I'm flushing it now. Should I just use regular ph water or still keep some calmag?

The back left trans I'm going to up the nutes just a bit her for and the big ak cause the ak is just a monster atm! The back left probably has about 2 weeks left.

The front right trans has about 3 weeks left or more and the 1 gallon ak47 has probably the same.

Then that will leave the massive ak47 with the tent to herself! When that happens I'm going to spread the branches out as far as possible and allow all the light to get in there deep! Also will do a heavy defol as she will be fattening up!!

I'll leave the weight I get off the solo cup when it finishes drying and I trim it up. I'm guessing probably 5 grams as the buds got super airy after someone ripped half the main cola off and tried to smoke it wet.. retards smh.
20190831_221949.jpg
20190902_183453.jpg
20190902_171431.jpg
sew

That AK is getting really big. I'm surprised at how long she's taking because that was the 1st one done in my grow. I finished off the N.L. & got 7.5 oz. of decent size buds & maybe another oz. of small stuff (didn't weigh it since I'm smoking it). Pulled 5.5 oz. so far off the AK x Six Shooter but still have more drying so don't have a total yet. On Day 94 & my last 2 plants still have a good 2 weeks to go.
Looks like you should do quite well on your harvest.

Must be the Critical Mass that makes it take that long. AK 47 by itself is only an 8 - 10 week plant. I was curious about what my AK 47 x Six Shooter was made up of. Now I know why it's called 6 Shooter. It has 6 strains crossbred. Haze x Super Skunk x Northern Lights x Brazilian x Royal Dutch x Trainwreck. AK 47 is Thai x Mexican x Afghani x Columbian.
So I guess AK 47 x 6 Shooter is a cross of all 10 strains.

@Buds Buddy yeah 6 shooter is one from fastbuds I'd like to grow, so today is day 75 or 76. Hard to recall 100% without counting but needless enough were getting close to day #80! The small solo cup trans has been drying and I sampled a smaller dryer bud last night with some homies and we all seemed to get pretty high. The smell was like hay and it doesn't taste the best or smoothest but it didnt get any kind of flush.
This week I've got 2 of the big trans Siberians that I'm flushing now! First pic is already sitting in the darkness for 72 hours and getting 5 gallons run through it each day.
The second plant I fed its last nutes last night and it will be now getting a 8 day flush and I'll chop next Friday or Saturday!
The baby ak 47 still has at least 2 weeks along with the last trans Siberian and that will leave just the big ak47 to take all the light and space she needs!
On to some pics lmk what you guys think!
IMG_20190904_135315_675.jpg
20190904_203243.jpg
20190904_195948.jpg
20190904_195803.jpg
20190904_195955.jpg
20190904_203121.jpg
20190904_203113.jpg
Screenshot_20190904-211636_Gallery.jpg

Looks Beautiful ... I'm Jealous !!! Very nice looking grow. I've never heard of anyone flushing more than once & then letting it dry out. I don't see how it could start drying if you keep giving it water. I guess that's another way of doing it. Shouldn't be no nutes left after that kind of flush for sure. I just wonder if you could possibly get root or bud rot doing that. I really have no idea but that thought crossed my mind. I wouldn't want to see such beautiful plants get ruined.
I'm not really happy with my grow so I'll chalk it up as a learning to grow in Coco experience ... LOL.

Back
Top Bottom