Smokiemcpot's Perpetual Pot Plant Paradise

So the #1 trans Siberian is dried and came in at 57.3 grams without popcorn/ trim buds but I have been smoking on it while its been drying to branch snap. Oh well it was the smallest of the trans so I have lots to look forward to and the bud smokes great and smells fucking awesome! My buddy told me the perfect description for smell is watermelon zest lol.

I'm cutting and drying as I go on the 2 remaining trans siberians, still have lots of cutting and trimming to do!! I even cut a few main colas on the baby ak 47 x critical mass and shes drying now also! Cant wait to try that smoke! Smells like lemon pine sol and diesel :)

Welp back to trimming I needed a finger break but also an update lol
20190913_185417.jpg

Only the big ak 47 left in the tent at day #87 boys and girls and shes got atleast another 20 days to go! Shes getting trained out as much as possible and the light turned to face her on both sides, everything else is chopped and drying!

I'm outta town this week for work but plan to get the myherbs now dryer when i get back and maybe the magical butter maker and make the shit official.

I'll return with dry weights on the #2 and #3 trans I'm gunna guess atleast 6 ounces between those 2 others.
20190915_171328.jpg
20190915_171340.jpg
20190915_171347.jpg
20190915_171532.jpg

Day #93 and the ak is going strong still
Screenshot_20190920-102837_Messages.jpg

Those colas look like pyramids of goodness. Could be a solid entry for next months Plant Of The Month.

Wow! Looking Fantastic!

Those colas look like pyramids of goodness. Could be a solid entry for next months Plant Of The Month.
So it's all fucking over guys and girls the person I was growing with went ape shit apparently cut the ak47 down and threw it in the trash.. stole all the buds we had drying, my gun from my truck and left and no one has heard from him since.. fuck people.. all my time money energy sweat tears and a 20+ yr friendship down the fucking drain... I'm so lost i cant function..

Thanks for all the help from everyone it's been a good learning experience @Buds Buddy @Emilya @EastCoastGhost @farside05

So it's all fucking over guys and girls the person I was growing with went ape shit apparently cut the ak47 down and threw it in the trash.. stole all the buds we had drying, my gun from my truck and left and no one has heard from him since.. fuck people.. all my time money energy sweat tears and a 20+ yr friendship down the fucking drain... I'm so lost i cant function..

Thanks for all the help from everyone it's been a good learning experience @Buds Buddy @Emilya @EastCoastGhost @farside05

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better soon.

We'll be here when you are ready to grow again.

That sucks beyond belief. Do you at least have your equipment?

If it's any consolation, I'd deem your first grow a success. Your girls looked good and your harvest would have exceeded your expectations going in. You'll use the knowledge you gained on your next grow, so it's not a complete loss.

Thanks everyone for the kind words it's just a big disappointment.. I was so close, but I learned a bunch along the way, talked to lots of cool people, and have a bunch of knowledge for next time. (Whenever that might be) but next time will be better! I have quality genetics now, good nutes, and a way better understanding of the entire application and what's involved.

Thanks everyone and namaste

Thanks everyone for the kind words it's just a big disappointment.. I was so close, but I learned a bunch along the way, talked to lots of cool people, and have a bunch of knowledge for next time. (Whenever that might be) but next time will be better! I have quality genetics now, good nutes, and a way better understanding of the entire application and what's involved.

Thanks everyone and namaste

As long as you still got your equipment, you still got some skin in this game and I'll be sub'd and watching. This probably has already greased the wheels of planning.

Back
Top Bottom