Snapping under weight

Guys I have an SOS

My AG is breaking everywhere under her weight. I have yo yos coming tomorrow. I tried to tie her with pipe cleaners and garden velcro I tried to get her in a tomato net and I am just making this so much worse. She is be bending in multiple places-the bottom half of the branches and then where the branch meets the bottom of the colas. She has no main somehow she is like I counted 10 colas. She was super spread out to begin with. When I moved my big girl out of the tent. I didn't realize she was being held up by her the last couple days. I'm freaking out cause I taped the shit out of her but she is hanging on threads. Any advice as to what to do until the yo yos come? I'm thinking not to touch her anymore today and let her sit and then just attack her tomorrow getting her secured when I get to yo yos....

I have never had this issue before. I am shaking cause I am just unsure as to how to approach this right now. I'm worried I will lose her completely because of this stress.

Any thoughts?

I know these pics are hard to tell what's going on but I can't keep moving her and having those branches flop around anymore, I know that much....she can't hold herself up at all

20220307_102053.jpg

20220307_101922.jpg

20220307_101608.jpg

Hey sorry that's poop you got this .... But have you considered thin floral wire to lightly wrap the branches and support them from the upper metal cross supports in the tent?

Edit: I used it for tie down and upper support my last grow....it's easy to cut and bend

Wrap some string around the outside and pull them all in? Got any stakes you can put in the pot to tie them to?
The problem is when I tried that, was since she is all colas, her nugs are so long and since she is snapping in 2 spots, to secure the bottom branches is not enough because just above the bottom of the cola, she starts to bend again and if I tie that, I tie the nugs and if I tie under them, I make that second bend occur..I'm like beating my head against a wall

Hey sorry that's poop you got this .... But have you considered thin floral wire to lightly wrap the branches and support them from the upper metal cross supports in the tent?

Edit: I used it for tie down and upper support my last grow....it's easy to cut and bend
I did but I needed get that anyway since I didn't have any so I ordered the yo yos. I mean I know it is what it is right now and I prolly just need to wait til tomorrow when the yo yos come but I guess I'm even more concerned that she has damaged branches in multiple spots all over the place. I know these things are resilient AF as I've seen it for myself but this is harsh

Bamboo stakes cut to either 3' or 4' lengths. You want the bamboo stakes taller than the cannabis branches whichever length is most suitable and held to the bamboo stakes by either clips, gardening wire, gardening tape or twine to support the plant stems.

Hey Krissi!

Well bounce a bunch of ideas for you and I'm sure one will be good!!

If you have stakes, place them around the pot, and take some duct tape, tape them to the side of the pot. It should make a nice circle with the stakes at a slight angle.
Use those stakes to attach the colas where they come close, it should provide some stability?

Bamboo stakes cut to either 3' or 4' lengths. You want the bamboo stakes taller than the cannabis branches whichever length is most suitable and held to the bamboo stakes by either clips, gardening wire, gardening tape or twine to support the plant stems.
What KingJohn said. Thin bamboo as close to stem as can, and secure in a few places. I have had 8 in same pot. Wont hurt, do all at same time. I use garden wire. Don't panic. A little silica is helpful. Someone there can advise what is available. Can see in pic, dark.

Look into SCROG for next grow with this strain, grow them supported in a net. Right now, all you can do is a stick to tie the stem to, and then creative stringing ..

You can make your own quick yo-yo... use some string/fishing line to tie the cola up, put the string over top bar of tent, then tie a weight on the other end of the string. Instant yo-yo ;)

Hey guys!!! Thanks so much for all the advice! I smoked and thought about it and took your ideas and voila. Quick fix that I think will be ok...suspensions...lol

Quick link to all the pics and my Big Big Thank You! But here's a pic below of what I did for now with what I had on hand! Thanks so much again EVERYONE!!

Suspension pics

20220307_121101.jpg

20220307_121101.jpg

Shit anytime darling I hope you get that fixed ASAP cuz trust me I know how it is to look in on them and see them leaning and bent. Makes me wonder how long my bud was laying there when I checked in on them last night I mean hell was like 3 days since I looked in there won't do that no more everyday I look

Hey guys!!! Thanks so much for all the advice! I smoked and thought about it and took your ideas and voila. Quick fix that I think will be ok...suspensions...lol

Quick link to all the pics and my Big Big Thank You! But here's a pic below of what I did for now with what I had on hand! Thanks so much again EVERYONE!!

Suspension pics

20220307_121101.jpg

20220307_121101.jpg
Thank God hell is chunky as she is she don't look too far off

We don't need no stinking yo-yos :) Great quick fix:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom