Snowskate's Perpetual Organic Medical Grow

bigirishdoode said:
looks pretty good in here man!:thumb: i have a bin full of worms and casting i need to harvest, i use an oxygen concentrator to bubble the tea up to 6 liters pure o2 per min, it really gets things going, i use tea for my veggies, and spray the leaves on my girls, i get much better results in hempy hydro than i did with organics, mostly my fault the labor making tea and everything else is to much for me to keep up with, im sure results can be equal, im big on organics in general, just not on my girls at this time in my life, i wanna focus on breeding,growing,and getting healthier, but i love what your doing :peace::adore::thumb: reps bud

Thank you do much!!! Thanks for reps and all the likes!!
I need to get a sprayer mine broke :-(

I'll be updating with some pics soon. Herojuana is getting taller than rest so gonna bend them over some!

Did some bending of my really tall ladies. Gotta try to keep everything level!!:thumb:

Before pics
Before_bend.JPG
left_1.JPG
Rght_1.JPG

After Pics
After_bend.JPG

Right_2.JPG

left_2.JPG

Only leaf in the entire garden that looked bad. Not sure what it could be anyone have any ideas??
Only_bad_leaf_in_entire_garden_.JPG

Hey brother hope your doing well, how did things go with the X-Ray ?

Loving your addition to your grow i see you have expansion on the cards... Best get that smaller bed to accomidate more ladies ;) Lol i know whats its like trying to find space, iv been evicted to the loft :eek: ha

Ladies are looking A* as usual Dr Green Thumb Oh whos your ladies friend "Ladylovesbud" ?

Wouldnt worrie to much about one leaf TBH, your garden looks seriously healthy, thier thriving and going to pack some serious weight!

Just clocked... bags were £110 including shipping blah di blah import tax, mugged in day light by my own govermont, for you should be cheeper as your in us!

Reps Reps Reps

:adore:

Hey brother hope your doing well, how did things go with the X-Ray ?

Loving your addition to your grow i see you have expansion on the cards... Best get that smaller bed to accomidate more ladies ;) Lol i know whats its like trying to find space, iv been evicted to the loft :eek: ha

Ladies are looking A* as usual Dr Green Thumb Oh whos your ladies friend "Ladylovesbud" ?

Wouldnt worrie to much about one leaf TBH, your garden looks seriously healthy, thier thriving and going to pack some serious weight!

Just clocked... bags were £110 including shipping blah di blah import tax, mugged in day light by my own govermont, for you should be cheeper as your in us!

Reps Reps Reps

:adore:

As always thank you for such kind words!! Puppy is doing well. His X-rays came out fine and he is allowed to walk around the house again and go on two five min walks each day. Only problem is he tries to run around the house and starts limping really bad. So he really isn't allowed to walk around the house. But he is doing so much better!!

I can barley fit on my bed as it is haha I should just go back to sleeping on piles of clothing on the floor haha. oh the good times!!

Ladylovesbud is my GF and partner in growing. With out her support most of this would be impossible. I would still be flowering with my mother tent. So really she just supports my dreams of growing and has gotten me a lot of things like the 4x8 tent and the 1000w hps light and pretty much all of my soil too. Our last grow saved us $1,600 in medicine costs so she is starting to really see that if we put a little in we get a lot out. so hopefully we will get a way better harvest this time. Shouldn't be hard to beat 7-8 ounces. last harvest was so so so sad. but still saved us a lot of money!! damn sorry im just rambling.

Thanks so much for the reps!!!!!!!!!!!!:Namaste:

It's been one day since I bend the plants (herojuana's and romulan) to help level out the top canopy. They have really bounced right back

Close up of a bend spot
bent_close_up.JPG

Two pics of the top of the plant shooting right back up... Sorry pics arn't the best GF was going to bed right as I remembered to take pics. Tried my best but hard to sleep with 1000w in your face!!

SDC100311.JPG

SDC10030.JPG

Tomorrow will be day 14 so I will try to take some really good pics.

:thanks: everyone for stopping by!!:peace:

They do look very nice. Wish I could SC without snapping my plants. I tried to do it the other day and snap it went. Overall the rest of the plant is just fine except for the one stem that snapped. I have tried looking at vids on the subject but I think for me, I need someone to be right in front of me doing it. Any suggestions on what strain to try for a person like myself who is only on her second grow?

QueenTokelove said:
They do look very nice. Wish I could SC without snapping my plants. I tried to do it the other day and snap it went. Overall the rest of the plant is just fine except for the one stem that snapped. I have tried looking at vids on the subject but I think for me, I need someone to be right in front of me doing it. Any suggestions on what strain to try for a person like myself who is only on her second grow?

The trick to "bending" is to lightly pinch the spot where you want stem to bend. Over next 2 or 3 min slowly add pressure to where you have it pinched. After a little bit the top will just fall right over. It is def scary to do to you plants. I wish you the best of luck if you try again.

As far as what strain to grow.... I'm only on my second grow but the easiest plant I have going is purple voodoo. My first grow plants went through hell. Heat problems, ran out of nutes and could get any for four weeks of flower. Didn't water proper. Voodoo still did extremely well even with those problems. Herojuana and grape krush both take tons of nutes and GK really shows deficiencies fast. My headband and romulan our both bag seeds. So can't recommend them.

Purple voodoo loves to be topped. 50/50 hybrid and flowes 55-65 days
Hope that helps some :)

I was quite happy with the deal. I moved across county to start growing and to do it legally and things have just worked out really well since I got to Colorado :)
Decades back, when I was restless I often travelled farther for less.
About as long back as the last time I saw a tie-dyed garment worn in public :)

You arrived with a tent, and found a place to pitch it! :bravo:

Decades back, when I was restless I often travelled farther for less.
About as long back as the last time I saw a tie-dyed garment worn in public :)

You arrived with a tent, and found a place to pitch it! :bravo:
Thanks so much for stopping in!! It's an honor to have you here! Seems everyone likes my tie dye haha. :welcome:

holy Zeus's butt!! you have a tropical rainforest there!! i think i can see monkeys and parrots zipping around in there! the leaf looks like it may have been a slight cal/mag issue, but if you see no newer leaves like that then i'd say it was momentary looks awesome in here bro!!!:peace::goodjob::thumb:
haha thanks so much!!! I can't wait to start my veg area up and have a mini jungle there too! Just got another strain to add to the list I will be starting from seed. Its a bagseed but its from a bag of Larry OG Kush. Can't wait Hopefully my seeds come soon. I just ordered a culinary torch for both cooking and hash vapping and that should be here today so hopefully the damn seeds come too!!

Thanks again for stopping by!!:thanks:

:peace:

Wingman420 said:
Looking good bro and as Propa Gator, so eloquently stated, we love the Tie Dye, thats what caught my eye.

+Rep on the grow

Haha thanks so so much... Shirt has lots of good memories. I plan on making a ton of tie dye after Xmas. I have a lot and I mean a lot (60+) plain white T's. Gonna take the really dirty ones and dye them :) ill have to show them off when I do that lol.

Thanks for the reps!! And for stopping by! It's always a pleasure!

Day 14 video update!!

You will see all of the plants rearranged in their final spots as the flower. Also if any of you remember when I tried to put my fan from the top of the tent.... Well I put it back up. More securely this time I tied it so it shouldn't go anywhere. Hopefully if it falls I'm sure we will all have a good laugh or two and I'll smoke a joint or two haha... Ok enough of my rambling...

Looking great SnowSkate! I do believe the "bending" you've been doing is referred to as "SuperCropping", though....Bending implies a bit less stress, as in LST(Low stress training)
Either way you've got it going on brother!:goodjob:

Looking great SnowSkate! I do believe the "bending" you've been doing is referred to as "SuperCropping", though....Bending implies a bit less stress, as in LST(Low stress training)
Either way you've got it going on brother!:goodjob:

Thanks so much!! I was truly not sure what to call it or what it was really called. All I knew is it worked on my first grow so I figured it would work on the second lol. Still have a lot to learn.

Mini update on the plants...

Its been seven days since I watered the plants. Only plant has needed watered. My bagseed romulan is quite the drinker. I mixed about a table spoon of molasses with a gallon of water and watered her. Everything is looking good otherwise. The fan is still hanging up. Seeds should be here tomorrow. Took off a bunch of fan leaves off all the plants try to open them up a little more so more light can get through.

Just got hash skillet for my bong and damn its quite nice!!:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom