Social smokers grow super skunk & white widow

I'm with ya! But I am gunna keep giving this hydro business a try. I go with soil during outdoor season. :yummy:

yeah bro the bubblers r fun if there arnt any problems and it seems like it was 1 thing after the other..... thanks for the support bro

anyway heres some pics of my super skunks n flower and the 3wws and 1la woman seedlings

super_skunks7.jpg

wws_la_woman.jpg

All my future grows will be with Advanced Nutrients.
That's all I needed to hear. When I setup my new grow, AN it is. :cool:

I'm with ya! But I am gunna keep giving this hydro business a try. I go with soil during outdoor season. :yummy:

Yo RP, I'm too jealous. I wish I could tend to a couple of outdoor pot trees every year.. and trees they would be! I get a lot of great sunshine down here, and it goes to waste... =(

SS, I tried dirt indoors, and got too many bugs. Switched to DWC, neva looked back. But it is fun. ;)

i just found out the main problem of my hydro grow flora nova is organic and h202 kills the good and the bad benificials therefore my plants had no food

thanks for the info pitviper +reps:ganjamon:

Yo RP, I'm too jealous. I wish I could tend to a couple of outdoor pot trees every year.. and trees they would be! I get a lot of great sunshine down here, and it goes to waste... =(

SS, I tried dirt indoors, and got too many bugs. Switched to DWC, neva looked back. But it is fun. ;)

im having good luck with the soil and spray some bug killer around the tent everyweek :ganjamon::peace:

I'm sure it can be done and I'd like to try it but only outside when it's possible. That's one of the reason I like to hang around soil grows on occasion. I really like to hear from guys who have both soil and hydro experience. I need that flexibility in my knowledge base. The things I learn from soil growers have already helped me with my garden plants.

I'm sure it can be done and I'd like to try it but only outside when it's possible. That's one of the reason I like to hang around soil grows on occasion. I really like to hear from guys who have both soil and hydro experience. I need that flexibility in my knowledge base. The things I learn from soil growers have already helped me with my garden plants.

i agree mc my peppers did very good but the bugs got the tomatoes this year ima use some seven dust :peace:

Look into Dutch Master as well. Right up there with AN. Pricey, but will be my next nutes.

You can live vicariously through me my friend! lol I love growing outdoors, and have done so all my life. I am the product of two hippies and helped tend to the garden from an early age. Truly love this plant.

i just found out the main problem of my hydro grow flora nova is organic and h202 kills the good and the bad benificials therefore my plants had no food

thanks for the info pitviper +reps:ganjamon:

Bam! That would do it. Love finding out the "why" behind whats going on! Awesome.

Its funny, I thought the same of you hydro guys. Felt like I learned a lot through watching hydro grows, as things seem to appear on the plant faster through hydro. Funny how it all works! :bong:

SS sorry to be cluttering up your journal man. Hope you don't mind, but just say so if ya do. :peace:

:peace:
Look into Dutch Master as well. Right up there with AN. Pricey, but will be my next nutes.

You can live vicariously through me my friend! lol I love growing outdoors, and have done so all my life. I am the product of two hippies and helped tend to the garden from an early age. Truly love this plant.

Bam! That would do it. Love finding out the "why" behind whats going on! Awesome.

Its funny, I thought the same of you hydro guys. Felt like I learned a lot through watching hydro grows, as things seem to appear on the plant faster through hydro. Funny how it all works! :bong:

SS sorry to be cluttering up your journal man. Hope you don't mind, but just say so if ya do. :peace:

its cool bro :welcome::peace: im just glad pitviper posted the info on floranova nutes being organic saved me a bunch on money on future grows:peace:

I had those about 3 years ago and hand picked them and then dusted with sevin. Never used sevin before that in this garden but that got me started. Them worms are leaf eaters and can do a lot of damage in a short time.

oh yeah there was chunks eaten off the tomatoes were the worm was

just checked on my super skunks the white hairs r growing everywhere :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom