Soil - Hydro - 2400w Led - 2000w HPS - 8 Strains - 1 GPW+

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients-Soil-Hydro-2400w Led-2000w Hps-8 Strains-1 GPW+

alright...the new vid is uploading, it takes foreeeeevvver, like 4-5 hrs so im off to my bush to start running irigation lines to my spots. I have an old piston pump thats in good shape and the old dug well just sitting there full of water so I figure why not use the old pump and well to water my outdoor and make my life ALOT easier this summer.I have about 800 ft of half inch pipe just laying around so im going to run a main line out into the bush with a 3 way splitter to each of my spots, with the time release nutes im using it dont get much easier than that:)

Gpw is the most practical really. Figure you gpw this go and compared to your gpw last grow. .92 gpw is more yield per light than ..87 gpw no matter how many lights you add. It wont be perfect as the added light and overlap is an added variable that would be difficult to equate to any number you could accurately compensate for. But it will give you a pretty solid idea. Now if u have individual plant weights noted from ur last run you could find the corresponding strains that are under l.e.d and compare on a plant to plant basis. A small baseline from a few will allow you to estimate a group avg. Gain pretty accurately.

thats some good shit Jon good shit! the red in those pics is to die for and I am on the 10+ bandwagon.
sorry Mrs.705:)

Gpw is the most practical really. Figure you gpw this go and compared to your gpw last grow. .92 gpw is more yield per light than ..87 gpw no matter how many lights you add. It wont be perfect as the added light and overlap is an added variable that would be difficult to equate to any number you could accurately compensate for. But it will give you a pretty solid idea. Now if u have individual plant weights noted from ur last run you could find the corresponding strains that are under l.e.d and compare on a plant to plant basis. A small baseline from a few will allow you to estimate a group avg. Gain pretty accurately.
im trying to figure out the differences between the led side and the hps side this round. I dont have any plant numbers from last round but theres no comparison really most of the plants were sick last round bro. so how do I get acurate numbers from 6 plants under 2000w of hps and 6 plants under 2400w of led? theres 3 plants that get the overlap so they dont count. The problem is only 3 of the led plants are directly under the lights the other row is kind of in between the 2 rows of led's so I cant really just add all 6 hps against all 6 led it wouldnt be fair, so I was thinking use 3 from each side that are directly under the lights. gpw is pretty much impossible with the room the way it is, I would have to put up a wall in between the lights to get acurate numbers but at least we can compare plant for plant.....I think...does this even make sense lol...just burned a fatty:tokin:

thats some good shit Jon good shit! the red in those pics is to die for and I am on the 10+ bandwagon.
sorry Mrs.705:)
thanks Fishy, photoscape really helps bring out the colors, takes awhile to edit the pics but its worth it:)

PS: 10+!!! man I hope your right bro

outstanding brother!!!

WIW!!!!

that cheese auto is looking stupendous mate! fantastic work :goodjob: :adore: :green_heart:

and yeah- it would be difficult to truly compare the two grow lights when they were grown in the same space as Sensei mentioned.. tbh one would need to separate the light systems into separate spaces to get an accurate idea.. and then use stable strains with little pheno variation etc etc ;p

outstanding work, keep it up brother! :goodjob::ganjamon:

yes I understand that as well bro, but #1 other than the rep here They were pretty rude to Bass's saying he should of bought 2 lights so he had a backup which is fucking rediculous, how about be professional and have lights in stock for warranty issues #2 we have a right to know these things, the posts should not have been delete#3 ive seen several other threads complaining about those particular lights, apparently they break often, dont we have a right to know that?If all the bad press about a product gets deleted,how are we suposed to know whats good and what isnt? it made me feel like this site is all about keeping the sponsors happy, even if we the customers are treated badly in the prosess.

i COMPLETELY AGREE Jon!!! what you say makes perfect sense! .. i couldnt have said it better myself, we are sharing valuable information that will save others money and time and more importantly GROW TIME AND YIELDS.
that is what makes this place so awesome.. the information from networking with others of experience who can save us time, MONEY and worry... especially when we use the green to help feed our families and give to patients who NEED good weed /|\

respect brother 100%

outstanding brother!!!

WIW!!!!

that cheese auto is looking stupendous mate! fantastic work :goodjob: :adore: :green_heart:

and yeah- it would be difficult to truly compare the two grow lights when they were grown in the same space as Sensei mentioned.. tbh one would need to separate the light systems into separate spaces to get an accurate idea.. and then use stable strains with little pheno variation etc etc ;p

outstanding work, keep it up brother! :goodjob::ganjamon:
Thanks Bro, Im blown away by that cheese auto, Im betting it has as least 4 oz on it dry right now, and I feed all the girls in soil right from the hydro res which isnt the best way because there might be things missing in the mix. I cant wait to see them outdoors where they get full coverage from the sun, that one indoors is off to the side, I have to keep rotating it.

My purple kush is about as stable a strain as ive ever grown, but your right, I would have to seperate that room into 2 grows to be acurate, but I will take a led nug and a hps nug that have the same dimensions or pretty close anyways.If all the hype about led's is right then the led nug should weight 20-30% more:)

I'd go strain for strain plant for plant then. Take he appropriate notes this Elton.for a better comparison on the next. But for now I'd take the 3 under Hps.only and find another of those strains under l.e.d. and compare nug density size total yield etc. His will he only a loose but fair estimate as a room average based off the data of 6 plants is hardly scientific. But that doesnt stop the gallup polls from doin it lol. Just remember take notes taoe notes on the notes then write notes reminding you of the notes. The more info you have the better the chances of achieving genetic potential. (Plus I can't take it and develop all lines of charts and graphs. Who doesn't like pie charts ;)

i COMPLETELY AGREE Jon!!! what you say makes perfect sense! .. i couldnt have said it better myself, we are sharing valuable information that will save others money and time and more importantly GROW TIME AND YIELDS.
that is what makes this place so awesome.. the information from networking with others of experience who can save us time, MONEY and worry... especially when we use the green to help feed our families and give to patients who NEED good weed /|\

respect brother 100%

Yep, that was exactly my point and thats why I was so pissed off, even the company rep agreed with what I said and admitted that they fucked up, why would that get deleted? Thats why most noobs join sites like this bro, not only to learn how to grow this plant but also to learn about what equipment is reliable, customer service is a part of that imo, we have a right to know how we will be treated if something breaks...oh well, hopefully it was an "isolated incident" like you said, alot of growers cant afford a hit like that:peace:

I'd go strain for strain plant for plant then. Take he appropriate notes this Elton.for a better comparison on the next. But for now I'd take the 3 under Hps.only and find another of those strains under l.e.d. and compare nug density size total yield etc. His will he only a loose but fair estimate as a room average based off the data of 6 plants is hardly scientific. But that doesnt stop the gallup polls from doin it lol. Just remember take notes taoe notes on the notes then write notes reminding you of the notes. The more info you have the better the chances of achieving genetic potential. (Plus I can't take it and develop all lines of charts and graphs. Who doesn't like pie charts ;)
Ok thats what I ll do then, 1 row of hps and 1 row of led all purple kush. I know its not going to be very acurate but I wasnt really trying to be, I added those hps because I couldnt afford more led's at the time and I had them sitting around, I have 2 more 1000's on stash that i plan on using in the new space, It wouldnt be to dificult to seperate the lights then, just a panda film divider would do the trick I think:)

Back
Top Bottom