Sometimes, In The Greenhouse

:thanks: Stunger . Apparently the rot comes with the territory. This fall I noticed there were many afflicted. I really feel rather fortunate, in the zone, the Goldilocks zone.:Namaste:

Edibles are so good. Next up, Rosin. I struggle with sleep, eating cannabis seems to help. Do you eat straight decarbed bud?
There is bound to be some strains that are less prone to bud rot. Apparently some of the African strains are known to be very resilient to mold, but using them you'd probably need to find something that has been hybridised to flower quicker, as most of us aren't blessed to be living in super cannabis friendly environments.

I do eat straight decarbed bud. I keep meaning to make some infusions or canna butter again, but I simply haven't got around to it, and in the meantime it is very easy to break off a bit and chew it. The taste initially was a bit rough but to be honest now I don't even think about it. The main 2 things for sleep that I find is, quantity and timing. With quantity, too much can overdo it, so now I instinctively know how much to break off. And timing, I find it works great if I take it 1.5 - 2 hours before sleep.

I try to choose strains that have some claimed resistance to rot. It is also one of reasons I like to train and top, it takes some of the bulk and size down. Last summer was unusually wet. This year I think I will hang a fan from the top of the greenhouse for later flower.

So far, I have only had the butter. I use it primarily for sleep until I make more. Like you I find timing key, to much and the dreams are wild. Like smoking, the initial feeling is in the head, when that part starts to wane, I go to bed. I'll try some straight decarbed bud. Does it taste like it smells?

For some reason I am not getting notifications like I used to. How is the balcony looking? I'll check now. Its nice to see outdoor grows in our winter. I'm wrapping up my indoor soon. :peace:

I'll try some straight decarbed bud. Does it taste like it smells?
Unfortunately yes, but in my experience when have you have it regularly you don't really notice the taste any longer.
For some reason I am not getting notifications like I used to. How is the balcony looking? I'll check now. Its nice to see outdoor grows in our winter. I'm wrapping up my indoor soon. :peace:
Yeah I lost notification of this thread, I was forgetting you run two! It is early days on the balcony, not much to show, I shall up pot very soon. Your snow pictures look good, be well and keep warm!

I was going to ask a moderator to move this to completed journals and forgot. It was a fun grow. Next year I will grow another. Thanks everyone for following. We had a big snow last night.

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_0894.JPG

The landscape has forever changed. Yesterday I heard chainsaws and heavy equipment, this morning I see that the huge tree that was a part of the landscape in many of the pictures was cut down. There is now a huge void where the tree was, and big rounds of the corded wood.

DSC01120.JPG

Progress??? Who knows??
I suspect there was something wrong with the tree. If not, they would have waited for spring. It was a huge tree that would have caused some damage if it fell.

Waiting for the sun!

DSC00333.JPG

DSC00337.JPG

DSC00339.JPG

DSC00324.JPG
I used to ride along with a buddy in paragliders. we go up, we go down, we see everything on the ground. nice grow. i would never have thought of growing in that kind of temp. june 1 is my birfday.

Back
Top Bottom