Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W - Soil - FF Nutes

Re: Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes

Aloha Van :ganjamon:
Well, you got it for me! Thanks for the nomination! Much Mahalo!
Sorry I haven't been around....being sick didn't help.
Finally started the new journal. Gonna take it easy this time and pace myself.
Looks like your doing nothing but good!
Take care my friend. :bravo:

Hey Van,

Your plants look fantastic but I'm sure it's just ho-hum to you.

Thanks for the info on PM in this thread. I'm gonna store that away should I need to battle in the future.

Sour D's allright, I've had it twice. Not my favorite but definitely a good smoke. I'm tootin' on Satori tonight. If you get a chance, you should grow this strain. My all time favorite.

Thank you very much! And no, they are anything but ho-hum to me, I still spend so much time just sitting there just blown away by how beautiful they are, and I truly never expect my fascination and appreciation of these beautiful plants to diminish. It never faded at all in 20 years of outdoor growing, and they are even prettier and more perfect indoors, so I love every minute with them!!

Maybe you didn't have the best Sour D, cause so far nobody that has tried this has said anything close to its just alright, usually its pretty much in the 'Holy Cow' catagory both in taste and high. Might be the pheno, my #8's I guess are known for better flavor and high, but not the highest production/yield pheno of the Sour D's.

Havent really heard about Satori, I'll keep the recommendation in mind if I come across it. Thanks!
:peacetwo:

Aloha Van :ganjamon:
Well, you got it for me! Thanks for the nomination! Much Mahalo!
Sorry I haven't been around....being sick didn't help.
Finally started the new journal. Gonna take it easy this time and pace myself.
Looks like your doing nothing but good!
Take care my friend. :bravo:

Much Aloha!! and congrats on the deserved title!

I got the link to your journal open and will check it out and stuff in a bit.

Many Mahalos for the good vibes!

Maybe you didn't have the best Sour D, cause so far nobody that has tried this has said anything close to its just alright, usually its pretty much in the 'Holy Cow' catagory both in taste and high. Might be the pheno, my #8's I guess are known for better flavor and high, but not the highest production/yield pheno of the Sour D's.

That's the thing about dispensaries Van, you never know if you're getting a true/good representation of the strain. Especially over the past two years here in LA when it was unregulated and the dispensaries popped up all over the place.

For example, I've had a Super Silver Haze that didn't impress me at all. And yet every time I read about it, it gets nothing but rave reviews. Makes me suspect that I got an impotent representation of it. Probably the same with Sour Diesel.

On the other hand, I've had a sublime Jack Herer and a great strain of the LA Skywalker and a few others, so it goes both ways.

What are the characteristics of that #8 and did you isolate it yourself?

Hey there Van!

Haven't seen you in a while, hope all is well!

:peace:

Aloha bro, all good, just hella busy!! Mahalos for chechin!

Just finished trimming the new harvest (taken last Sunday), its all dry and ready to be jarred now.

12_12_002.jpg

12_12_006.jpg

12_12_11.jpg

12_12_004.jpg

12_12_007.jpg

12_12_007-1.jpg

12_12_016.jpg

Im trying to decide which pics to put up for nug of the month, was thinking the one with the four biggies w/one on the scale and the second from the last shot (close-up). Please chime in if you think one/two others would do better.

Much Aloha

Well glad to see you are alive and kicking!! Was starting to worry bout ya! Did ya get lost in the bud?? :lot-o-toke:

LOL, yup, in more ways than one!! LMAO :tokin::hookah::roorrip:;)

Wow,gorgeous buds!
I agree,defently buf of the month shit right there:)!

Right on, mahalos for the encouragement!!

Incredibly beautiful harvest!! WOW~~

Mahalos Tmac!! Me and my girls are getting along quite well these days!
Aloha!

Then it must be the Simpson guy... in your avatar. I thought it was Bert, from Bert and Ernie...it has been awhile since I saw sesame street.

Back
Top Bottom