Sphnx Back With A Vengeance!

if you are smoking brick,ink is the least of your concern hahahahahaha cant tailor to everyone

my girls better not sprout nuts,for me showing them that,I really did man hahahahaha

if you are smoking brick,ink is the least of your concern hahahahahaha cant tailor to everyone

my girls better not sprout nuts,for me showing them that,I really did man hahahahaha

Nah, girls want to be like other girls. Look just like them, act like them, etc.... My guess is that they will realize they've been lazy and hit the gym. ;)

I was thinking about the water mark RC,but how could any flash(color) be applied,and still be safe for consuming??

imma a caveman,used yellow pages,the holy book,embarrassing amounts of brick,,,,, little ink wouldn't kill me hahahahahaha

I dont miss the 80 and 90 in terms of smoking habits lmao

I was thinking about the water mark RC,but how could any flash(color) be applied,and still be safe for consuming??

imma a caveman,used yellow pages,the holy book,embarrassing amounts of brick,,,,, little ink wouldn't kill me hahahahahaha

I dont miss the 80 and 90 in terms of smoking habits lmao

That was me in high school 100% lmfao.

I'm not sure honestly how detailed they can get....

It would look cool as hell though!

Natural ink recipe
1/2 cup berries (raspberries, cherries, blueberries or strawberries)
Medium bowl
Strainer
Wooden or plastic spoon
1/2 tsp. vinegar

UPDATE

You guys see that purple? Oh shit... I'm almost too excited to type this. I'm wagging like a puppy looking at a bunch of stuffed animals. Kid in a candy store doesn't even describe the amounts of excitement and joy I'm feeling.....

Buckeye Purple is in the house my friends... And it's going to stay. Going to crack a few seeds in a day or 2, possibly a thread idea for germination, but that's besides the point. I'm so excited to see what I can do with this strain. The mother plant or plants depending on if I like a few phenotypes.

Let me just explain that this is a game changer for me, the collectives and dispensaries are going to SHIT themselves. Literally shit themselves. The medicine that is going to be produced by this is going to be so insane. I can't wait to try the smoke.

I first saw it on RC's thread. It's the most purple frosty thick dense nug strain, I think I've ever seen. I fell in love with it at first site. It's gorgeous. Great yielding strain for sure.

It looks good too lol I can't wait to try it.

I will be growing that strain sometime in the future, just the most beautiful purple I have ever seen.

I will be growing that strain sometime in the future, just the most beautiful purple I have ever seen.

I saw it and I had to get it. I was so drawn to it I couldn't resist

Can't wait to see you rock the BEP :)

Duuuude I'm so excited! I started 3 seeds tonight. Going to grow them all into mother plants, take clones, and choose phenos. It's going to be a process but it will be so worth it in the end.

UPDATE

The XJ and the BD are going to be done in less than a week. The GC and Spoetnik will be done in a few days. Maybe 1 more flush and I'll pull them.

These flushes have made these ladies PUSH out more resin. Yes I said it, MORE RESIN. Jesus, I'm definitely having this round tested to see what my highest is. I've touched 51% once, but I have a feeling that this round will be mid 40's on some strains. Other's high 30's for sure. We'll just have to wait and see ;)

I love the fact that whenever I send my stuff in with my buddy to his lab in San Diego, I always get text messages when it's just looked at saying, "What the fuck did you do to this?" lol It's an all around good feeling. Just knowing that me, at 25 years old, can keep up with the old school medical growers and even come out on top? Whaaaat. Hey ma! Money does grow on trees hehehe

Once again, stoned and rambling waiting for my pictures to finish converting... I got a real treat for you all this morning, get ready to have the sudden urge to eat you computer monitor. This shit is frosty, OH! I took a picture this even of a pistil stretching out a single trichome over half and inch. Just a string of resin. If its not in this set of pictures, I'll crop it up close for everyone to see :)

These are of the 4 already cut down

IMG_52682.jpg
IMG_52712.jpg
IMG_52723.jpg
IMG_52732.jpg
IMG_52743.jpg
IMG_52752.jpg
IMG_52772.jpg
IMG_52822.jpg
IMG_52833.jpg
IMG_52853.jpg
IMG_52873.jpg