I'm Back for a New Grow

im gonna say mostly sativa. It looks like skinny sativa leaves but the leaf patterens and the shape of the plant which might be deceptive could showing its indica mix. But i have to say she looks fantastic.
are you through most of your cold spells out there?
and how old is she again?

pretty much through the cold weather. This plant has been in the ground since june 09. I'm really hoping to be able to finish her, now i come into more time constraints, as the outdoor space i am using needs to be returned to it original purpose sooner than later. That will make the room a little less than light/smell proof like it is now. At most I have about 4 weeks of time left to safely grow this plant out

I did some light pruning on the lower part of the plant last night. I am through the stretching phase, and she is starting to fill in. No real smell yet. Also I'm getting alot of yellowing leaves at various points on the plant. Could that be root bound problems or something else? The canopy is pretty dense and although not all the yellowing leaves are interior i wonder if light penetration could be a problem also. Im only using a 250watt HPS

here is my photo update this week, comments are more than welcome. The plant is having an issue that i will show with pictures.
rsz_1112.jpg

Drooping.jpg

Curling.jpg

this is the problem im talking about. some sections of the plant the leaves have started to droop and curl on themselves. Its in random spots, and I have no idea what is causeing it.

rsz_1142.jpg

Damn Stizzle, I have been looking for something with a similar condition... It sure doesn't look like heat stress. It looks like that area has just been cut off by the plant. I would love to be able to see that root system.. Hopefully someone will come up with something here soon...

I'm keeping an eye here as well. I have some of the same symptoms, and I think Irie might be on the right track. Mine are in a hydro system, and I think the temps have gotten too high and I've gotten a little rot. I am fighting it w/ H2O2 and seems to be helping slowly. Its hard to say for sure, because they're scrogged so I can't lift them out to check any more than you can.

But I THINK damaged roots can affect parts of the plant like that.

:peace::nicethread:

I agree with Papa. It looks like a section of the root ball has some light root rot possibly?? Maybe a flush would help, just spit balling here for ya. Good luck! I DO have to say she did rebound considerably compared to the two last posts with pics, nice work!

EDIT:

A quick question, is there any of these areas towards the top of the plant? That last pic looks like pretty much the bottom of the plant, and maybe because it has such a bush-like appeal to it, the light is just not reaching those leaves anymore and the plant is deciding to cut off their nutrients??

the condition has spread to the whole plant, It only took 2 days. I will keep it going for another week just to see if h2o2 will help, but i'm very doubtful. This plant just seemed like it was doomed from the start. Today is the start of week 6 of 12/12. think it will be worth anything to smoke?

Back
Top Bottom