Spike's Back With A New Grow

front 1 lil droopy from fert watering

CAM000861.jpg

Im not saying much at all on here because again my life is going crazy in a sad way,seems every time I start on here something major happens and this is the worst yet.My g-ma had a severe stroke on friday the 13th she was already in the hospital because she din't feel good and they were doing tests and she was eating there and choked a little and had a bad stroke.those who know me know my mom and g-ma live next door to me.She is 93 and now in a nursing home and she has a DNR so no ivs or anything.she has to get it in her mouth or
thats it.Visiting her on the 13th was my aunts son and he had a heart attack in her room,it was bad enough they flew him in a helicopter to a better hospital,now he has 2 stints in but doing good.My daughters best friend from childhood past away 3 days ago from a long bout of cancer.Now my aunt is over doing it and rather mixed up,her son had the heart attack and she is the closest person to my g-ma,she passed out at the nursing home today,I mean come on.So my mom is now kind of controlling or whatever you can call it but I am not going to let her over do any thing and pass out.Sorry I was just going to tell you why I am not writing much about the grow but I am writing more.Guess I am venting,I am trying to see some light here and my g-ma had a good long life which I am very happy for,but there needs to be a cut off of shit happening.I mean come on ok well I got to go take care of the dogs and stuff next door and I am doing laundry.those that know me from before on here know my moms boyfriend has no liver if you read my grows before I talk about him and how hard on my mom,well he is still alive and bedridden upstairs at g-mas.OK the powers that be in the universe just stop already.

Wow, Spike :reading420magazine:

I'm so sorry about the health and other issues with your family. Hope you are doing well. Always look forward to your journals so update as much as possible, but I know all will understand.

Your plants look great and best wishes friend :hippy:

Hi Spike. I've been reading your jounal because a friend just got some ak 48 seeds.

I'm so sorry things are so tough for you at the moment.

Hopefully venting on 420 helps a little :)

93 is a grand old age to reach, but not an easy one.

:circle-of-love:

Thank you rico and kitty my old friend,I know your health is not always the best how are you? Kitty in all my life I have never went through
this or anything close.I just need to watch my mom good.Yaa Im staying in this house another winter and I plan on doing a bigger grow then I ever have but 1st this stuff has to calm, calm, my plants now are very happy.I think they will be even happier when things calm.:circle-of-love:

Thank-you Spimp :love: this 420 site has always come together and helped with words and prayers or just nice folk saying were thinking.yaa I hope this comes to an end of some kind soon.anyway G-m has had a great life and long,she has told me many times shes tired and ready if it is to be.:circle-of-love:

I just lost mine at 88 a few months ago. It's hard but remembering all the stories and passing them down to the next generation is very uplifting and therapeutic I found. I hope all of us here can live 90+ years of wonderful adventerious life filled with love and family.
:)

Sorry to hear about the family health issues, family comes first. Sending my best wishes, hope everyone gets well soon.
Looking forward to your future updates and grows but for sure wait till life calms down.
Good luck my friend.

some flash pics aks got farther to go but they are good

CAM000971.jpg

CAM000992.jpg

These Gals will be potent,happy they are coming out so nice considering I neglected them a little,just by not talking to them much,didn't want to depress them with family trouble,lol
I like a pic. with dark leaf top view and bottom with lighter view,healthy leaves.

Back
Top Bottom