I'm Back for a New Grow

new pics as promised
top19.jpg

rsz_2005.jpg

rsz_10031.jpg

rsz_12004.jpg

that last one is just to show how much the stem grew in a week.

ok thanks for the kind words. What i did was tie a piece of string around the bucket and from there i have been using paper clips with pieces of string tied to them. The paper clip around the plant and the string to the bucket string. Then as i want to open up the plant i just roll the bucket string don a little bit and it pulls the others with it. Easily adjustable with options to tie every branch if i wanted to. I just really wanted to know if people keep them ties for the duration of the grow.

Im in the middle of an my first lst and i did basically what andy said. im on 12/12 start to finish so they may be growing a bit different than your plant. i lsted to control their height i kept it at about a foot but now since they are basically all the same heights i stopped and cut them free on account that i am out of horizontal room and since they still have room to stretch im letting them grow up. lsting is fun and interesting i think it will illustrate the hardiness of these plants

hope that helps

Temps are low but she seems to still be growng strong. The stretch is evident and I have made some new lst ties she is really branching out. I'm starting to see some new pistils as well. I thought that I read somewhere that lower temps increased resin production. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Well we're through the first week of the stretch. Temps are getting low, but she seems to be handling it well. I gave her half a gallon of bottled water today, no nutes. Her leaves looked like they were curling a little so she'll get nutes next week. Other than that I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
rsz_0016.jpg

004215.JPG

003217.JPG

wow she looks really healthy it looks from the pics that her fiver leaves are coming back
how low are the temps dropping to? as far as resin i though high heat and low humidity created resin but maybe cold and low humidity causes the same thing but then again maybe im wrong about both cases. lol:ganjamon:

still no 5 fingered leaves. However some of those 3 fingered leaves are the size of my palm. I run the lights over night to combat the low temps, so lights on is between 60 and 70. Lights off I have no idea i use a thermometer that doesnt record highs and lows. But winter finally decided to show up here so its cold during the day as well.

edit: was outside before looking at the plant, with lights on temp was 58

Back
Top Bottom