Spike's Back With A New Grow

CAM001091.jpg

well these aks are filling in nicely.The way I grow is very simple and I don't do much cutting or training as I have no time.I use a good potting soil and 2 ferts.only- -grow big--Big bloom, both fox farm.I use female seeds I get from nirvana.Once a plant is a foot tall,I start with grow big and just follow directions.When I want to flower them I first quit the grow big for a week or 10 days and then put them in dark the first day 18 hours.After that 12 and 12 and after 2 weeks of flowering I then kick in with the big bloom and thats about it.10 days b-4 I plan on harvesting I stop fert. I grow this way because its not hard to do and I get good colas of excellent quality.I learned this right on here,Thank-you 420.

Interesting. I also just use two of the FF trio but I use Grow big and Tiger bloom. :hmmmm: Mine was more of a 'i could only afford 2' issue. Ive been wishing I had some big bloom because the feeding charts do show bb to be used more often that tb.

Very nice buds btw sir. :)

Interesting. I also just use two of the FF trio but I use Grow big and Tiger bloom. :hmmmm: Mine was more of a 'i could only afford 2' issue. Ive been wishing I had some big bloom because the feeding charts do show bb to be used more often that tb.

Very nice buds btw sir. :)

sorry spimp-you are correct sir,it was a typo,I do have both,big bloom is when I was using my Aero garden to grow also.Tiger bloom is the 1 I am using now.I have 2 aero gardens that I use to grow in now are used in cloning and such.

about a week ago I cut a bud off btm of 1 of the AKs and let it dry.I just had 1 hit,my gosh the taste and quality even for that short of drying time, it's Great. lol wow :thumb:

well I harvested and got 3 1/2 oz from the 2 plants,not great but I have a small growing area,more going already.
pics. soon.Boy this Ak is great smoke and really helps with my back problems.:peace::thumb::420:

Congratulations Spike! :cheer:

I'm so happy for a you and a nice harvest. That's not bad for 2 plants and the area you have.:high-five:

:clap:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom