Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jars of the round table....

Wow! You hit it out of the park. Should change your handle to Barry Bonds.

YEA MON!!! :ganjamon:
Congratulations on such an amazing harvest Stage. That is a very very good haul. Following this journal has been one of my all time highlights. I've learnt, I've laughed and I've had such a good time, it's a sad yet very very happy time.

Thank you man. :passitleft:

Cheers for the festive pics, and an awesome write up. Was like reading the last chapter of my favorite book.

Have your self a wonderful Christmas my man with what ever you get up to. Hope you gave yourself a good pat on the back. Just incredible :adore:

Looking forward to that smoke report ;)
Keep well man :passitleft:

Great show Stage :thumb: I picked up a lot from this grow and you did your damn thing! It's almost kind of saddening this was the first grow I subbed to now it's ending... You be sure to have a cozy winter shouldn't be to hard for ya :passitleft:

High Brad,
Don't be sad my dude. I am following you and I am awaiting your harvest. So glad I could give you a good show.

Great turn out. I will need to get an invite to the next grow for sure.

Canad,
Yes my bro. When I start my next grow you will most def be invited.
So glad you enjoyed the grow show. :)

Wow! You hit it out of the park. Should change your handle to Barry Bonds.

Thx Blaze! Yep, Barry Bonds huh? Without the "big head". lol!!! :)

YEA MON!!! :ganjamon:
Congratulations on such an amazing harvest Stage. That is a very very good haul. Following this journal has been one of my all time highlights. I've learnt, I've laughed and I've had such a good time, it's a sad yet very very happy time.

Thank you man. :passitleft:

Cheers for the festive pics, and an awesome write up. Was like reading the last chapter of my favorite book.

Have your self a wonderful Christmas my man with what ever you get up to. Hope you gave yourself a good pat on the back. Just incredible :adore:

Looking forward to that smoke report ;)
Keep well man :passitleft:

Hey Wreckedsummer
Its been such a wonderful ride this year. So glad you had a great seat to munch your popcorn in. Your presence has been uplifting refreshing compassionate and full of positive vibes. I consider you a friend my man.
Thank you for the holiday wishes. I wish you the very best in all you do.
Now....I'm gonna put away the kleenex and vape.
Peace bro.

Camo,
Before you read the smoke report let me say this.
When I chose these strains I wanted to choose polar opposites.
I think of some of the major taste types( saltiness sourness sweetness bitterness savouriness)..is that a word? :).
I choose two from the list as I can best understand it in the description.
So I can have a sour- bitter (read that as lemon) sativa VS a sweet bubblegum indica.
The pair are so unlike each other that it helps me not be bored with the stash.
Hope ya picked up what I was trying to lay down. I'm sampling the sd as I write.:cool:

SMOKE REPORT for HSO Sour D auto.
The sour d after 9 weeks of curing is wicked mon!:cool:
I'm at the point now where I burp the jars only 1 every week or so.
When I handed the jar to my mom and dad....they recoiled away from the jar as soon as I opened it like it was turpentine.:laughtwo:
My parents although ole-old school....they understand and respect my efforts in self medication.
The smell at this time is so gassy! The lemon undertones with menthol smell is so so....industrial! Gas fumes with lemon please on pump 5!
When I taste the sour d its easy to fall in love with this smoke. Menthol, licorice and lemony gas fumes is what I taste when vaped. The high lasted me about 2 hrs before I was reaching for the vape again.
The vaping clears your nostrils and your head! My nose runs every time I vape this so I exhale thru my mouth so I don't. :) I haven't had sour d in the non auto version, but I really can't imagine it being much better than hso sour d auto. The high is definitely sativa. I become a chatter box and wordy. Nice cerebral high with this strain. However, If you smoke too much you will get put on your ass. I found myself with a silly grin on my face for hours. I give the taste an 8. I love mostly anything from the Chemdog family. I give the smoke an 8 on potency, this is some strong stuff. I had to give the smell a 9. When I pull this out the jar you can't smell anything else.
Some folks were so put off by the smell they asked if the weed was sprayed with something. Yet...they wanted to try it.:hmmmm:
Probably the best thing about me and gas strains is that I don't get intolerant or bored to the high or taste. I'm sure it will become a favorite of your's too.

SMOKE REPORT HSO Blue Dream:
I really slept on the bd from hso. I didn't know how much of a treat this strain is.
I was supposed to gift this plant to someone and when I didn't she stayed and had to contend with Ms. Bubblegummy-zilla and didn't get the attention she should have.
With that said, the 3/4 of an oz I got from her was totally worth it. After a couple weeks in the jar I wish I had half my harvest of this bud. Opening the jar the bud smells like spicy blueberry.
I guess the spice is the haze bred into it. I love the smell, not as acrid, pungent and revolting as the sour d, it's pleasant and incense floral.
The 1st time i tried the bd was in my vape and I thought it would taste grassy and have a minty chlorophyll taste. It did NOT! The high here lasted about 1.5 hours before I needed a touch up.
As a matter of fact it was a sweet spicy berry taste that I couldn't get enough of!
When I smoked it in a blunt, it was flavorful and thick when I exhaled and the spicy berry lingered for minutes after I put it down.
I really didn't give the bd a chance in this grow. But, best believe I will try this again. Maybe Ill try the hso bd auto down the road.
I give the high about a 7.5 Not as hard hitting as the sour d but i found it made me giggly, happy, relaxed and upbeat.... and horny. This stuff is what you pull out when you are ready to get things percolating in the bed room. Not the herb to smoke with the fellas, this is herb to get your mind right so you can get bizzy with your significant other.:circle-of-love::battingeyelashes:
I give the taste a 8.
An all around great smoke especially if you need to be functional.
I'll provide some nug pics after xmas along with the bubblegum smoke report.
Stage out!:surf:

Back
Top Bottom