Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

I will be looking for anything Archive on 420 :) Just picked myself up a pack of Face Off OG BX2 the other day, heaps more I want of theirs too, most banks were restocked the other week :) Also looking at TGA- Cosmic Glue when that drops and a few Bodhi strains :thumb: Cant go wrong with Mr Nice, waiting on a shipment of 5 strains from them right now :) can pick up some amazing deals on their auction site :thumb:

I will be looking for anything Archive on 420 :) Just picked myself up a pack of Face Off OG BX2 the other day, heaps more I want of theirs too, most banks were restocked the other week :) Also looking at TGA- Cosmic Glue when that drops and a few Bodhi strains :thumb: Cant go wrong with Mr Nice, waiting on a shipment of 5 strains from them right now :) can pick up some amazing deals on their auction site :thumb:
Just saw a strain named code blue from archive that was a San Diego cat piss x Face Off OG Bx1. Suppose to have skunky and cat piss phenotypes. As crazy as it sounds I would love a cat piss strain lol

Cat piss - lol always a great sign. My recent SSD had it, fuely ammonia on the front. Had a few that had it, ASD was another. Doesn't translate into taste...just stanky when you open the jars, sour piss and ammonia. i love it, know exactly what you mean.

Archive, I forgot, gotta check them out too, thanks brother. :thumb:

Seems like everywhere is low stock.

Check out either Attitude or Midweek Song, still have quite a selection in stock ;) seedsman still have a few too, that's just how quick they sell :thumb: last week I had a pack of Grimace OG in my cart, listed as 4 packs left, by the time I went to pay they were all gone lol

There will be more soon and probably more to your current palate, they have just finished a whole heap of Do-si-dos crosses which are OGKB Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG bx1, few BX's of his fav phenos too :thumb: I think they may have already been released in the US banks but still waiting on the ones in the UK ;)

Check out either Attitude or Midweek Song, still have quite a selection in stock ;) seedsman still have a few too, that's just how quick they sell :thumb: last week I had a pack of Grimace OG in my cart, listed as 4 packs left, by the time I went to pay they were all gone lol

There will be more soon and probably more to your current palate, they have just finished a whole heap of Do-si-dos crosses which are OGKB Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG bx1, few BX's of his fav phenos too :thumb: I think they may have already been released in the US banks but still waiting on the ones in the UK ;)

Thanks Feral, I'll be sure to have a look. :high-five:

Dolato#1 Day 47 out of 58-ish, next water is Florakleen. I want unhook her from the soil, so she lightens a bit, might be too late, but she's in great health with no abundance, so she should taste great. I don't have to bother with #2, as she got flushed and is reading 200ppm runoff with 100ppm input. Soil is depleted too. She should also taste great. :)

Smell is very berry kush smell. Rather generic, but strong as of yet.

I'm just dumping pics, they were too nice to discard or pick from so..yeah, there's a lot....keep scrolling lol.

IMAG9092.jpg
IMAG9232.jpg
IMAG9230.jpg
IMAG9214.jpg
IMAG9175.jpg
IMAG9173.jpg
IMAG9160.jpg
IMAG9144.jpg
IMAG9140.jpg
IMAG9266.jpg
IMAG9169.jpg
IMAG9218.jpg
IMAG9214.jpg
IMAG9206.jpg
IMAG9261.jpg
IMAG9230.jpg
IMAG9225.jpg
IMAG9245.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions. How do u usually pay. I've never tried bitcoin bt I see banks offer alot of deals for using it

@Jgrowlove....cc was still ok at Annunaki when I bought. Like others he ran into banking problems so now offers 5 different pay options.

@CareStaker....gorgeous Dolato picture fest. Try a sample yet? :clap:

@Jgrowlove....cc was still ok at Annunaki when I bought. Like others he ran into banking problems so now offers 5 different pay options.

Thanks. I got a sweet 420 week deal at seedsman. I only got a bunch of free fems bt soon I will be looking for a funky cat piss strain or road kill skunk strain. Archive seeds and exotic genetics seem to be the most legit and diverse breeders I've researched so far with many strains that should have those phenotypes! Gotta get em now while they are on sale

Wow, some amazing shots mate :) that frost on them though, holy crap, coloring is awesome too mate, gorgeous :thumb:

Thanks Feral, the Dolatos are greasy and fragrant. I might just keep both, one for color and wow the nugs are beautiful. I've just starting testing the smoke, so far it's oh yeah this is hanging around for a spin. Can see why it's sold out. :love::Namaste:

Just getting into it. The little colorful girl (I'll post a new set today) is a bit more flavorful and indica, and the tall girl is a lighter smoke, but more energy and high end. They are at opposite ends of the spectrum expression wise, which leaves me with 2 very different plants, with say the same difference as smoking two different strains. Well, I'm glad I saw #2. There's hope that a middle leaner had the yield of #2 and the color and nug structure of #1. She's going to be held in high regard lol. Thinking of pulling #1 in just a few days, so low 50's. I'll let the other one go another week, but will take her a bit early too. I'd be tempted to let them color more, but after reading what that does to the smoke, I'll be pulling these ones on the early side, and then let the whole plant dry out, with the hope that they continue just a bit while drying. Super stoked. :Namaste:

Thanks. I got a sweet 420 week deal at seedsman. I only got a bunch of free fems bt soon I will be looking for a funky cat piss strain or road kill skunk strain. Archive seeds and exotic genetics seem to be the most legit and diverse breeders I've researched so far with many strains that should have those phenotypes! Gotta get em now while they are on sale[/Q

It's like Pokeman...really, really, it's bad lol. I agree though. Archive and Exotic are putting out some nice looking gear. Hope you got some winners in there brother. :thumb:
Man Care those pictures are gorgeous! Amazing colors and frost :thumb: I found another strain you may dig. Check of Dynasty Genetics Huckleberry Diesel. They claim to have used an ECSD cut to breed with their huckleberry kush. They say it's got a lot of the ECSD characteristics.

Giving that a look now brother, that sounds awesome. Thanks for the kind words and tip. I didn't order anything yesterday, I could not be trusted with even simple devices lol.

Happy 420 Care! Hope you got to get heavily medicated today!

Couldn't computer lol. :rofl: Musta did it right. :high-five:

Happy 420!

Happy 420 YT! :thanks: I'll have to check out your latest.

Hope all had a great weed day yesterday.

Going to dump some pics of #2 and Texberry a little later. Woke up and smoked some Bubba this morning, going to have to switch to something with some more UP soon....Stawberry and SSSDH I'm thinking 50/50 blend...just a nice little fire before I have to go play adult at 10am lol :volcano-smiley:

Thanks Feral, the Dolatos are greasy and fragrant. I might just keep both, one for color and wow the nugs are beautiful. I've just starting testing the smoke, so far it's oh yeah this is hanging around for a spin. Can see why it's sold out. :love::Namaste:

Sounds awesome mate, I'm defo going to look into some of the archive dosidos crosses when they are released :) after looking into the genetics of the dolatos I realised they were a cross of Gelato41 x Dosidos :rofl: my SSSDH beans sprouted last night too, excited to see how they perform :)

Sounds awesome mate, I'm defo going to look into some of the archive dosidos crosses when they are released :) after looking into the genetics of the dolatos I realised they were a cross of Gelato41 x Dosidos :rofl: my SSSDH beans sprouted last night too, excited to see how they perform :)

You should love it, hope you catch a nice one. I have a few of them going, and a couple ECSDH too....there's some morning-strain keepers in there for sure. :love: I'm looking for one special one of each to keep for a while.

To keep both, I'll have to let Tahoe go, & Candyland isn't the pheno/plant I want, so she's about to go, and I might let ChemDxCookies go too, but I want to run her in the new mix before evaluating.

We got IGH Tahoe Star, GDP Purple Dream, SSSDH#2, ECSDH#2, and Pennywise coming up next. PW & PD are Reg seeds, so could be 4-6 ladies for the main show. They will all be pushed in as they mature, and when all are in, I'll move the soon to be mammoth - Texberry - back into the Veg tent under her own XML-350....so she should put out some good numbers in the 10 gal. With this way of farming, there's no substitute for larger pots. :thumb:

Sounds like an awesome lineup mate :) Will be interested in seeing the Pennywise flowered out, has some nice colorings to the pics ive seen ;) I only had 2 of them SSSDH seeds so I hope I get some decent smoke from them, being fems should be pretty minimal phenotypes so should be right :) if you are willing to let your Tahoe go then they must be good :) also have a couple of Diesel Dipped Cookies from Connoisseur I will have to throw in at some point :rofl: Texberry sounds like she is going to be a monster :thumb:

Sounds good Staker! .
Regarding pot size, what we've found, over several gardens over the years, is that 7-8 "gallon" pots/grow bags (in this case measured as "soil", not "liquid" gallons) in rooms utilizing 1000w lights & 8'-9' ceilings, is the sweet spot for max yield.
A 7-8 "soil" gallon pot holds approximately 6-7 gallons of medium (with room left for feeding, of course) & using the method: rooting cubes > solo cups > 1 gal. square pots > 7 gallon (final) pots after each previous pot is well rooted, gives the best yield overall. (Another interesting note; When the 1gal pots are well rooted, only a week of 24-on is needed in the final 7gal pots before 12/12 flip, as the first 2-3 weeks of 12/12 are basically veg/pre-flower & the roots max out in the final pots just fine.)

Just getting into it. The little colorful girl (I'll post a new set today) is a bit more flavorful and indica, and the tall girl is a lighter smoke, but more energy and high end. They are at opposite ends of the spectrum expression wise, which leaves me with 2 very different plants, with say the same difference as smoking two different strains. Well, I'm glad I saw #2. There's hope that a middle leaner had the yield of #2 and the color and nug structure of #1. She's going to be held in high regard lol. Thinking of pulling #1 in just a few days, so low 50's. I'll let the other one go another week, but will take her a bit early too. I'd be tempted to let them color more, but after reading what that does to the smoke, I'll be pulling these ones on the early side, and then let the whole plant dry out, with the hope that they continue just a bit while drying. Super stoked. :Namaste:

Thanks. I got a sweet 420 week deal at seedsman. I only got a bunch of free fems bt soon I will be looking for a funky cat piss strain or road kill skunk strain. Archive seeds and exotic genetics seem to be the most legit and diverse breeders I've researched so far with many strains that should have those phenotypes! Gotta get em now while they are on sale[/Q

It's like Pokeman...really, really, it's bad lol. I agree though. Archive and Exotic are putting out some nice looking gear. Hope you got some winners in there brother. :thumb:

Giving that a look now brother, that sounds awesome. Thanks for the kind words and tip. I didn't order anything yesterday, I could not be trusted with even simple devices lol.

Couldn't computer lol. :rofl: Musta did it right. :high-five:

Happy 420 YT! :thanks: I'll have to check out your latest.

Hope all had a great weed day yesterday.

Going to dump some pics of #2 and Texberry a little later. Woke up and smoked some Bubba this morning, going to have to switch to something with some more UP soon....Stawberry and SSSDH I'm thinking 50/50 blend...just a nice little fire before I have to go play adult at 10am lol :volcano-smiley:
If you couldn't even use the computer you must have celebrated the right way :thumb: The site I have been getting Dynasty seeds from doesn't have the Huckleberry Diesel available yet but it is something I have on my list when it does come in.

Nooooooooo... I've had my fingers crossed for a few weeks now just hoping somebody would restock the Do-Latos and I just saw them listed as out of stock indefinitely. Guess I'll just have to smoke some of yours. Lol. They sound fantastic while your describing them and have looked really frosty so far.:thumb:
The one site I have been watching for the Dolatos to come back into stock said the same thing. I was hoping to maybe get a chance to grab some but oh well. Too many strains to go through as it is.

If you couldn't even use the computer you must have celebrated the right way :thumb: The site I have been getting Dynasty seeds from doesn't have the Huckleberry Diesel available yet but it is something I have on my list when it does come in.

Green Yeti...check out Annunaki Genetics. Up & coming breeder who uses Huckleberry Hound in some of his base strains. Uses a Huckleberry Soda (Huckleberry x Black Cherry Soda) in several others. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom