Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Love that Ms. Stank came up with Balls Deep :laugh: . Noticed you aren't lollipopping your plant's anymore ? At least some. Any reason? My Sensi Hindu kush came in and is about cured out digging her. Took 2 clones of her down the other day. Made some Hk hash(Larfer flowers) which i am currently smoking with hindu flower atm pretty pleased. Will say the hk likes to fall over herself and yeah tying/staking that b is a must. She is probably the most prehistoric looking plant i have run so far.

I switch up my training all the time to prevent boredom. A lot of time I kind of play things by ear, other times I let it go naturally with no training, just depends.

I love me some good Hindu. Ms Stank grew a fantastic Hindu in 2017....way better than the last one I grew. Cheers brother!

Great name “balls deep”
I actually have a dtf that I got from shed and some flower. Looking forward to it.
sucks about the slurricane.. how many beans did you pop?

Ah, excited for you to run the DTF. Hope you get a girl!!

I just popped one of the two beans I had of the Slurricane. I have one more....but I have a ton of other strains to run before then.

Ms Stanks going to drop some Durban Poison from Sensi Seeds tomorrow and I am trying to finalize my next selection to pop. I might go with a Sour Pineapple from Annunaki, but I am always switching my mind so who knows.

Sorry the Slurricane has been disappointing to you Van. But all the ladies look sexy to me!

Congratulations on the Plant of the Year! Very well deserved!

Well I have our Balls Deep (DTF x 9 LB Hammer) that is getting close to being up potted into their final container and turned loose. Two of the three are girls....waiting for the last one to show sex on that trilogy. We also have some Grand Daddy Purple that we are waiting to show sex so we can get them in their final pots. I also have some clones of a couple of the things we have harvested that I will keep around for a while (Sour Cherries, Killer A5 Haze, Labyrinth)

Ms Stank wants some Durban Poison. Last time we tried Cannabiogen's version and struck out completely with a dud batch. This time we are going to try Sensi's version. I know I rant and rave about Sensi a lot and they don't get a lot of love from the American growers, but man their stuff just agrees with my ECS.

Been puffing on the very limited Skunk that I got to keep from the Skunk harvest and that stuff just utterly destroys me! And not just me. My buddy keeps texting about what its doing to him. You have two options with the Skunk.....eat everything in the house or go to sleep......but you are doing one of those two!!

Having said that, I am also thinking of popping a limited freebie I got from Duke Diamond....Skush. Not sure if its Skunk x Hindu or Skunk x OG, but I figure it might be a good one to pop when Ms Stank does her Durban.
That Balls Deep is going to be a winner I bet. Best of luck there! As far as sensi goes. When I look in my tent there's 2 sensi crosses I believe? The stankberries? They stand out as superior plants so I get what you're saying. You're liking the skunk too aye, I think I have a seed or two. I'll have to get one wet.

Evening everyone. Took me a bit longer than I thought it would to get the pics uploaded and everything done. Did a good watering of everything in Flower Tent 1 and a few of the veg girls. Did the topping and defoliation on the Balls Deep girls, and got them looking like wet cats lol. Also finished trimming the Black Widow off her stems and into the burping bags to see where their RH is currently setting. Gotta do the Zkittles still but I am have run out of steam. There is always tomorrow!

Anyways, here are some pics from the ladies. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Mimosa (Clone) - Symbiotic Genetics - Flip Day 28

She is in dire need of a hair cut. I have been neglecting my leaf removal as I have been battling the PM and it shows on this girl. She is a thick mess down low and needs some attention soon. She got about 3/4 gallon of water today. She's starting to develop a thick sweet citrus scent mixed with fruit punch which I oddly find reminding me of mimosas.

Purple Orange CBD (Fem) - Dinafem - Flip Day 43

This plant continues to impress. She is still stout as can be and has shown no signs of PM on her since her initial spraying of Serenade. We got the sulfur burner in a couple days ago and will likely do the sulfur burn on Monday or Tuesday. She got a gallon of water today after her picture session. She got a nice citrus scent to her as well....mild but very nice.

Slurricane (Fem) - In-House Genetics - Flower Day 63

Well....if I was disappointed in any of the strains in our tent currently, it would be the Slurricane in flower. Her buds are very small and she never swelled. I am going to give her another week or so and see if she decides to bulk up. The smells are nice and sweet but the yield is going to be extremely low if something doesn't change drastically. If the smoke is great, I won't mind the lower yield. I had great hope for her in the yield department based on her structure, but talk about disappointing. She's still a nice looking lady plant.

I've been fooled and in the last week or so got a nice heavier surprise than expected. I think it was a grand daddy purple. Maybe the slurry can fill in still.

My slurricane never grew massive buds, but what she lacked in bud size she made up for with density. Seriously some of the hardest nugs I have ever grown. Only one of two strains that I could fit 5 ounces of in a 1/2 gallon jar. Most strains I am lucky if I can get more than 2 ounces in a half gallon.

She is definitely dense....no doubt about that....but I fear I would need about 4 plants in 10 gallon pots to get enough to fill up a big jar!

I have a clone of her I will run again in a smaller pot and do more thorough training and see what it does. Likely done with this strain after that though....at least from seed for a while. Maybe I will find someone with a good cut at some point. Too many strains to get through to get wrapped around the axle, right?

Sorry the Slurricane has been disappointing to you Van. But all the ladies look sexy to me!

Congratulations on the Plant of the Year! Very well deserved!

Thanks Magoo, appreciate the kind words brother. They can't all be winners right!

Congrats on the big win, bud. You'll have to find a spot for that Mega now.

Thanks Neiko, appreciate it bud! Oh I have a spot for her!! It will come down to if I want to run her in the 4x4 or upgrade that to a 5x5 as well.
That Balls Deep is going to be a winner I bet. Best of luck there! As far as sensi goes. When I look in my tent there's 2 sensi crosses I believe? The stankberries? They stand out as superior plants so I get what you're saying. You're liking the skunk too aye, I think I have a seed or two. I'll have to get one wet.

Thanks Otter, she's looking like a winner so far. All three are very similar...with one being a couple inches taller. All have great side branching and all the branching is very stout. Great signs for this stage of the plant. I looked at the today and they look like they have recovered from their topping and hair cut yesterday.

The Stankberry has no Sensi genetics in it. Its got the ATF from Twisty Treat Seeds and Blueberry from Seedsman. It is honestly one of the most vigorous strains I have grown from anyone...Period. It will bully the other plants and take over the tent for sure. Hope yours continue to grow well for you brother. Let me know if you find a Blueberry muffin leaning pheno....thats the keeper in my opinion.

I've been fooled and in the last week or so got a nice heavier surprise than expected. I think it was a grand daddy purple. Maybe the slurry can fill in still.

Yeah so have I but it won't happen off this one. Its a shame too....cause her structure was so promising!! I honestly expected good yields from her based on her structure. Maybe she don't like my dirt LOL.

This is true. I should have mentioned that the 1/2 gallon jar was not quite full with 5 zips in it. If I still had my cut around I would have sent a cut of it your way. I need to look into running more of it soon but as you say too many strains to run through! Congrats on the Plant of the Year win bud!
:thanks:

Yeah......close to 300 of them. The leader changes constantly. But a decision will be made at some point today.

hell yeah dude looking forward to seeing what you pick. Just soaked some old thc development seeds bubba yum 99 last time I tried popping these I couldn’t get em to go. Gonna try a few tricks this time.

Got the Black Widow and Zkittlez all trimmed off their branches and final weights on them.

The Zkittlez was grown in a 2 gallon pot of soil...water only...and yielded 58 grams of good nugs and 12.4 grams of what I call fluff (usually what I keep to smoke) for a total of 70 grams. Thats my largest yield in a 2 gallon pot by a large margin. Its definitely enough to have me considering trying more small pot growing

The Black Widow was grown in a 5 gallon pot of Stank Soil....water only....and yielded 115 grams. That seems to be near my average for 5 gallon pots...at least in the colder winter temps here in the basement. I do expect my yield numbers to go up as the season and my basement get warmer.

Got the Black Widow and Zkittlez all trimmed off their branches and final weights on them.

The Zkittlez was grown in a 2 gallon pot of soil...water only...and yielded 58 grams of good nugs and 12.4 grams of what I call fluff (usually what I keep to smoke) for a total of 70 grams. Thats my largest yield in a 2 gallon pot by a large margin. Its definitely enough to have me considering trying more small pot growing

The Black Widow was grown in a 5 gallon pot of Stank Soil....water only....and yielded 115 grams. That seems to be near my average for 5 gallon pots...at least in the colder winter temps here in the basement. I do expect my yield numbers to go up as the season and my basement get warmer.
Nice little haul stank. :thumb: :adore:

That's real nice in a 2. The 10's are telling me to look at smaller pots. They F my neck up lately so one day soon it's downsizing for me. It'll be exciting to see what I can do with them. Others are killing it. If I wasn't stoned when I read on it I'd remember and mention where. Oh well. So do you have a spot picked out for the new square of brightness?

Very nice accomplishment winning the Plant of the Year award. That is sort of like being voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Okay, well maybe not that prestigious of an achievement. Maybe more like winning a Super Bowl. Great Job!! :bravo:

Very nice accomplishment winning the Plant of the Year award. That is sort of like being voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Okay, well maybe not that prestigious of an achievement. Maybe more like winning a Super Bowl. Great Job!! :bravo:
But plant of the year 2 years in a row....That’s hall of fame stats there!

Back
Top Bottom