Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Congrats on yer plant Van

Honestly can't see how you ever win...I mean
Crap plants
Crap genetics
Terrible looking buds
All in yer own crap medium

I mean really....it must be a yearly LACK of achievement award

:lot-o-toke: :cough: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::headbanger:

Congrats my friend

Van,

My account is still screwed and I can’t PM yet without enough posts so I hope you don’t mind me dropping this here.

I bought some In House Genetics seeds from a company offering 5 packs instead of 10’s for obvious financial reasons. The Sluricane packaging looks correct. The Black Cherry Punch is missing the genetic sticker on the back that denotes them as fems even though they were sold/invoiced that way.

The question that I have is that do you, or anyone else for that matter think that these are fems? I have not seen their brand of BCP offered in regular seeds anywhere so I am thinking I am OK. I just don't want to deal with males this run as I am on a time table.

black cherry punch 1.jpg

black cherry Punch 2.jpg

This is the back of the Sluricane with the proper id on it.

Sluricane 2.jpg
Lucky boy

But plant of the year 2 years in a row....That’s hall of fame stats there!

Thanks brother! Your comment made me curious about back to back winners as well as multiple year winners so I had to do some digging around. Looks like I am the first one to win back to back. Light Addict won it multiple times but they weren't back to back. He had a some INSANE plants.....not even counting his "Snoop" plant he is working on.

Congrats brother! Always growing the dank. Well done.

Thank you Urb, appreciate it brother! Hope you are having a great day!

:adore:congratulations well deserved:thumb:

Thanks Dynamo! :passitleft: You ready for the game?

Hey Eggs....good to see ya brother. Hope your garden is doing well man!

Congrats on the 2X plant if the year Van. Well deserved as it's nothing but bliss when i come by and take a look. Nice job.

Thanks Derby.....appreciate the kind words brother!

Oh my, it’s been ages... Gratz on the POTY Mister Stank :bravo: :high-five:

May you have a lot of stunning girls this year ^^

Hey NS! Great to see you out roaming the journals brother. Thank you bud. Congrats on your JoTY as well!

Congrats on yer plant Van

Honestly can't see how you ever win...I mean
Crap plants
Crap genetics
Terrible looking buds
All in yer own crap medium

I mean really....it must be a yearly LACK of achievement award

:lot-o-toke: :cough: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::headbanger:

Congrats my friend

LOL...thanks Chris! My old man always said it was better to be lucky than good! Maybe I am just really really lucky! :hmmmm:

How goes the food prep? We got most things prepped this morning. Only thing I still have to do is the Charleston Cheese dip and my crab dishes. I even managed to NOT add any more dishes to the menu.....thats saying something!

So today is going to be a fun day for sure.....food and then I have managed to add some excitement into the smoke department.

Remember those testers I cut of the Labyrinth, Grandpa Glue, and Afghani? Yep....they are on the menu for today! We started the day off with the first sample of the Panama Haze....and what a nice way to start the day off. Such a unique high! I know a lot of people don't want to deal with a 15 or 16+ week flowering strains but you just can't get these unique highs from indicas or hybrids. Its the magic of sativas.

Gonna puff on the Panama until this evening and then we will switch to one of the other strains and give it a test drive!

We dropped the next round of beans late last night. In typical Stank fashion I couldn't make my mind up. I was on the couch til 2am digging through my seed supply looking for what I wanted to run next. I switched my mind 20 times through the process and finally said screw it and popped the Sour Pineapple from Annunaki Genetics. I picked this up from them at the Harvest Cup last year but hadn't run them yet. The strain supposedly hit 7% in terps so it could be a loud one. Sour Pineapple is a cross of Pineapple Express and Pink Dream.

Ms Stank dropped her Durban from Sensi Seeds as well. Both the Durban and Sour Pineapple are soaking and will go in soil soon. Alright, gonna go take Cooper out and walk some the energy out of him. He's being a pill and needs some exercise! Catch y'all in a bit!

Well i was right. Just got home from work (don't ask) and the wife and daughter are feeling like crap. Wife says you ok with frozen pizza and chips for the SB and I said I would like nothing more. At least she putting something in front of me. Lol
Hey frozen pizza works, that’s what I’m fixing

Looking forward to your impressions of the Afghani :smokin:
Super day Sunday :ganjamon:

edit: getting spaghetti and meatballs.

I have enjoyed the Panama Haze quite a bit considering she hasn't even been in a jar yet!

Been very hard not to touch those testers the last couple days! Gotta decide real soon.... the Glue or the Labyrinth. Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom