StarKiller OG, Rockwool, Ebb & Flow, 1200W LED, 2016

Hey buddy, I've been meaning to ask why you strung your screen the way you did. I've been looking at my screen and thinking maybe I should have strung it maybe a half inch smaller than their 3 inches. However it would be too much of a pain in the ass to restring it now :)

My stems were getting rigid so didnt want them growing to high before i tucked them. I made my holes smaller so i can tuck the growth tip while its pliable.

I have to ask how to do you like the blue lab guardian meter? I'm gonna pull the trigger and get one right away

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have to ask how to do you like the blue lab guardian meter? I'm gonna pull the trigger and get one right away

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I love it, i can tell at a quick glance what my PH, EC and rez temp is running and make small adjustments as needed. Worth every penny in my books. .

Nice.

I was going to say, I had a very similar issue going on today. I had plastic covering my net pot because I was using a fog box - it reduces the lost vapors. It also nearly fucked my plants all up! Very little growth and super droopy for days, but 4 hours after removing the plastic, BAM! Stretching for the sky!!!

First Grow

Back
Top Bottom