Start Of A New Grow

When I LST I get a little steal wire, make a hook shape at one end? Hook the banch you want to train, then slowly pull it down a few inches, then I move the branch aside so the under one can now get light. What your goal is to trick the plant into thinking ot has no main top so it will pick what ever top is the highest will be the new top of the plant. So when I LST I do it to keep the canopy nice and even.
Ps I hook the other end of the wire to the lip of the bucket. I will get you pics tomorrow for you.

When I LST I get a little steal wire, make a hook shape at one end? Hook the banch you want to train, then slowly pull it down a few inches, then I move the branch aside so the under one can now get light. What your goal is to trick the plant into thinking ot has no main top so it will pick what ever top is the highest will be the new top of the plant. So when I LST I do it to keep the canopy nice and even.
Okay think im.following ill seenehat i can do.. . thank you sir!

Ps I hook the other end of the wire to the lip of the bucket. I will get you pics tomorrow for you.
Will chicken wire or pipe cleaner wires do?

I hope this helps..

420-magazine-mobile18657720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1179607445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1412280062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile164915520.jpg

Check it out how does this white cookie feminized cks seed look juts play woth her a bit.
420-magazine-mobile809752892.jpg

420-magazine-mobile657545953.jpg

420-magazine-mobile328657277.jpg

Not bad Joe, now let those little tops grow out
Where should my two 300 hundred mars hydro lighys be at from this point they are at 19 inches o think.lol

There you go. Just take your time dont over do it, do a few today, then when you go in tomorrow they will be purked back up. You will get the hang of it.
Ohhhhh... lol coolc solid weedman . .

Where should my two 300 hundred mars hydro lighys be at from this point they are at 19 inches o think.lol
I keep mine 28 inches away. The closer to flowering let them grow to it. Dont lower it to them. your suppose to lower your led in flower. But if your plants get big enough you shouldn't have to move the lights at all. Maybe raise them a little if your plants get to big. Lol

Back
Top Bottom