Start Of A New Grow

Week 6

420-magazine-mobile1226516787.jpg

Not really sure if it's the same problem as my last grow but I had similar problem. I found the problem in my water holding tank, temps got a little warm with tank heater. Must have started to grow bacteria, every time I fed they hated it. I gave them a shot of h2o2, cleaned a sterilized my tank and they almost made love to me they were so happy. My mistake!

Same droopy appearance though
I clean the rez before I fill it every time. The only thing different in the room is that mylar. May be causing hot spots on them maybe. ? I let the dirt dry out before each watering. They were loving life. I put that mylar in an a few days latter bam. Leaf tips started curling down, so I thought oh no to much N. So I flushed with just PH'D water for last two feedings.

Not really sure if it's the same problem as my last grow but I had similar problem. I found the problem in my water holding tank, temps got a little warm with tank heater. Must have started to grow bacteria, every time I fed they hated it. I gave them a shot of h2o2, cleaned a sterilized my tank and they almost made love to me they were so happy. My mistake!
I will have to get some H2o2. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom