Start Of A New Grow

I love how many tops I got on this one.
420-magazine-mobile1718978848.jpg
13 ish? Lol

I would browse other ppls journals but ai got in shit for supposedly I hijacked a thread. So now I stay on yous, penny's and my sisters.
Ya i have had people do that come in and randomly post questions. I dont care though. Whole point if app is to learn i remeber how new i was on herem so dumb when it cones ti technology shit lol

Ya i have had people do that come in and randomly post questions. I dont care though. Whole point if app is to learn i remeber how new i was on herem so dumb when it cones ti technology shit lol
I dont ask very many questions. All I did was say there plants look good and to check out my journal if they get the chance.

I dont ask very many questions. All I did was say there plants look good and to check out my journal if they get the chance.
Wierd... you got us anyways for now. So were the only important ones anyhow lol jist playing. . .

I would browse other ppls journals but ai got in shit for supposedly I hijacked a thread. So now I stay on yous, penny's and my sisters.

Come to my thread anytime you want post anything you want and I'll NEVER be upset I enjoy helping other growers that are passionate about it there are no dumb questions and I respect your drive to better you growing knowledge

Come to my thread anytime you want post anything you want and I'll NEVER be upset I enjoy helping other growers that are passionate about it there are no dumb questions and I respect your drive to better you growing knowledge
Thank you bignugz420: I will for sure check it out. I have the same passion for growing, learning and giving as much knowledge as I can give or get. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom