• Flower

• Dabs

• Wax

• Cartridges

• Edibles

Results are only viewable after voting.

cjammacher

420 Member
I am a stay at home mom. I use cannabis for multiple reasons, but the main one is to have an appetite. My fiance and I use it together. I would love to be more educated on it and eventually start to grow my own. Any tips and or advice is greatly appreciated šŸ‘šŸ˜Š I just found this app and decided to maybe try it out and see what it all about.

Hi cjammacher, welcome to 420 Mag. You've definitely found the right forum to start your research. Is there anything in particular you'd like to find out and we will try to steer you in the right direction.
Have you given any thought to what style of growing you might like to try? Will you grow autoflowers or photoperiods? Do you like Indicas or Sativas, or both? :passitleft:

I am a stay at home mom. I use cannabis for multiple reasons, but the main one is to have an appetite. My fiance and I use it together. I would love to be more educated on it and eventually start to grow my own. Any tips and or advice is greatly appreciated šŸ‘šŸ˜Š I just found this app and decided to maybe try it out and see what it all about.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @cjammacher. CLšŸ€. :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love::party::party:

Welcome to 420, @cjammacher :welcome:
Any tips and or advice is greatly appreciated
You may find this thread interesting- It answers a lot of the questions that a prospective grower might have, and some that you haven't even thought of yet...

Hello @cjammacher :welcome:...I used to smoke up a storm, dabs, flower, and cigarettes, but now I've quit smoking altogether and have been doing edibles, you can't eat that buzz away :rofl:

I use @MagicStone to turn my flowers into vapor. My lungs šŸ« are grateful for it. CLšŸ€. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome!
You are asking how to consume but the more important question is what to consume. How you consume changes how fast it relieces into and out of your system. I have flower,hash,charrus,edibles, and wax from the same plant clones. Same effect from all. Just how fast, hard and long it hits.

THCA,CBD,CBN,CBG,terpines and 100 other cannabinoids are the deciding factors on how effective it is with your body and needs. Two people with the same symptoms will not necessarily get the same effect from the same medication. Plenty of knowlagable people and info on this sight to guide you to your answers.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @cjammacher

Have you thought about growing?
Would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom