Step By Step Blueberry & Northern Lights Autos By Farside

I've been absolutely horrible on keeping up this thread the last three weeks, life keeps getting in the way. Finally cut down BB1 a couple days ago. She took forever to get cloudy with a few ambers. NL2 was a massive disappointment. Her bud foxtailed and was fluffy. Not anything you'd break out to smoke, so she'll all get used for butter. I've sampled BB2 and I'm a fan. Not the strongest I've had, you need to take an additional toke or two to get you to your destination, but she's a smooth mellow smoke with a great body buzz and a nice effect upstairs too. I still haven't weighed out the haul. I'll wait until BB1 goes into jars. I've got 11 jars so far, 5 of those will be butter (all of NL2 and lower bud from NL1 and BB2).

Your journal is perfect for me...I have 2 NL Autos that are 3 weeks old and indoors in a small Grow tent. They are doing quite well
Compared to the bag seeds I have in my bigger tent. Hoping for some really good advise on certain ways to get the best out of these girls? Hoping you won't mind helping w/ advice?
Regards;
Baker 105

Your journal is perfect for me...I have 2 NL Autos that are 3 weeks old and indoors in a small Grow tent. They are doing quite well
Compared to the bag seeds I have in my bigger tent. Hoping for some really good advise on certain ways to get the best out of these girls? Hoping you won't mind helping w/ advice?
Regards;
Baker 105

That's 1053

I've been absolutely horrible on keeping up this thread the last three weeks, life keeps getting in the way. Finally cut down BB1 a couple days ago. She took forever to get cloudy with a few ambers. NL2 was a massive disappointment. Her bud foxtailed and was fluffy. Not anything you'd break out to smoke, so she'll all get used for butter. I've sampled BB2 and I'm a fan. Not the strongest I've had, you need to take an additional toke or two to get you to your destination, but she's a smooth mellow smoke with a great body buzz and a nice effect upstairs too. I still haven't weighed out the haul. I'll wait until BB1 goes into jars. I've got 11 jars so far, 5 of those will be butter (all of NL2 and lower bud from NL1 and BB2).
Congratulations on harvesting your ladies, sounds like you will have a pretty good haul from this grow, are you going to start up another grow...️

Congratulations on harvesting your ladies, sounds like you will have a pretty good haul from this grow, are you going to start up another grow...️

Thanks. I'm on the fence at starting another grow. If I do its just because I want to, not for need. The wife is on hiatus from consuming at this time due to some other medication changes and a possible career change. I'll have north of 20 oz (a very conservative estimate) on hand from this grow and previous grows, won't know an exact number until i weigh out this crop. That much in inventory and no one really using, I'd strictly be growing for a few friends and not for personal consumption. I do have a new feed formula for bloom that I'd like to try out, so we'll see how long before curiosity gets the best of me.

Regards;
Baker 1053

Do you have a journal for your grow?

A harvest without photos is like a day without sunshine. :trance:

Congrats on the haul though! Sorry about the NL2. At least you won't go hungry for a while ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom