Step By Step Blueberry & Northern Lights Autos By Farside

For those that follow regularly, you know that I grow for my wife and I only smoke about once every 3 months due to work and random testing. Well the wife informs me that her doc is changing a bunch of her meds and she's not going to be smoking for a while so she can tell how the med changes effect her. This just before a good harvest. Couple that up with an inventory of probably a pound and I guess there won't be a "need for weed" for quite a while. I guess if I decide to grow another batch right behind this one, it will only be because I enjoy growing.

Well hey man, I've heard of worse problems. Just imagine how well cured this harvest will be when she gets a hold of it.

You have any friends or family that could use the medicine? I have a friend right now in need and am hoping to start a CBD plant for him.

Day 65 - NL1's last dance before the axe. I've loved this girl and spoiled her more than any other in the tent. I think she'll reward me for it.

IMG_20170702_153428.jpg

IMG_20170702_153500.jpg

IMG_20170702_153549.jpg

IMG_20170702_153647.jpg

Thanks. NL2 and BB1 are quite nice also. BB1 could be the best of the batch by the time it's done. If her tall colas fatten up nicely they could be baseball bats.

The Northerns were topped and LST'd. Although the strain helps. I've had one strain the regardless of my best efforts still only wanted to go straight up (Painkiller XL).

Looking great FS! Do you leave all lights running throughout the grow!

As seedlings, when they are all just in plugs or solo cups, I'll just have one light on since they'll all fit under 1 light. As soon as they get their 5 gallon pots, everyone has their own light. I'll use 2 lights for BB1 now and spread her out some more. She'll get her space and the freed up space from NL1.

Day 66 - NL1 saw the axe. Normally I'll have a little bit of waste of some super small lower buds. Not on this girl. There was still some (but not a lot) of fluffy stuff but it had some size that made worth while. I'll use it for butter. I was able to harvest every bit of her. I rearranged the tent and put the tower fan to the back left position. The remaining girls all got a drink. NL2 I dropped back to Week 2 feed. I hope she'll harvest at the end of the week. The Blueberries got fed week 3 feed.

Congrats farside... hopefully you get enough to last :rofl::rofl: awesome mate..

Congrats farside... hopefully you get enough to last :rofl::rofl: awesome mate..

Went into the closet and checked the inventory last night. Without breaking out the scale, I estimate I have 12oz on hand. I should be able to add another 10oz to that total with this grow, so I should be set for a while, especially since no one in the house will be smoking much of it. My buddy that stops by for a couple ounce handout will be happy.

Wish I had a mate like you close by :rofl::rofl:

Hey Farside, everything's looking great. I have a question, have you ever made an ointment or pain relieving cream before? If so do you use dried leaves/buds or fresh off the plant?

I'm interested in making a cream if I have any left overs. From my current grow.

Back
Top Bottom