Step By Step Blueberry & Northern Lights Autos By Farside

How do you know you stunted it? They slow down for a day or so usually, then keep on keeping on
Lol cause it was only alil over 4 inches tall at harvest an was like one solid bud mass like a softball size wad of buds lol i ended up with like 4 grams or and now my last blueberry i got going now is like a foot to a foot ana half n im guessing ill get like 10 to 15 grams atleast i hope lol but now i got better finall pots and put my autos into there final home right away n see if that dont help me out with my red poison and dark devil autos i have going now

Lol cause it was only alil over 4 inches tall at harvest an was like one solid bud mass like a softball size wad of buds lol i ended up with like 4 grams or and now my last blueberry i got going now is like a foot to a foot ana half n im guessing ill get like 10 to 15 grams atleast i hope lol but now i got better finall pots and put my autos into there final home right away n see if that dont help me out with my red poison and dark devil autos i have going now
Ok. That explains it. These are my white widow autos from crop king seeds, day 62. I also transplanted them.
420-magazine-mobile1069682159.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1597760793.jpg

This is my first grow and am absorbing info like crazy. They are coming along nicely though I think.
420-magazine-mobile1956361362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile226698062.jpg

Ok. That explains it. These are my white widow autos from crop king seeds, day 62. I also transplanted them.
420-magazine-mobile1069682159.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1597760793.jpg

This is my first grow and am absorbing info like crazy. They are coming along nicely though I think.
420-magazine-mobile1956361362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile226698062.jpg
Dam lookn gud so far i hope my red poison n my dark devil autos get that big or bigger lol gud job lookn gud brotha

here is my latest blueberry still stunted but out of all of them so far this is the biggest one but the quality is pretty gud I think anyway here she is

20170618_151622.jpg

20170618_151627.jpg

20170618_151637.jpg

20170618_151751.jpg

20170618_151757.jpg
Looking good buddy. I've heard that some autos really concentrate on one main cola. The quality looks amazing. Thanks for checking mine out. Its my first go at this and any input is welcomed

You said your plant sprouted on 4-20 so did mine but I feel like mine is supposed to be well into flowering by now no?

the one I just showed in my last pic is on day 60 the one I did on 420 is one of my dark devils swing by my auto journal and u can c all what I'm doing with autos and the different training techniques ill be doing like topped versus untopped and ill also be doing some colloidal silver auto seed runs and crossing strains so it will be quite the adventure wud be glad to have ya along for the ride I actually just topped one of my red poison autos just alil bit ago at day 15 so hope she don't end up a stunter lol

With no flush, how does your final product taste?, burn?, feel?

Just fine. I will dial back the feed to about 1/2 strength (my 1/2 strength, not the bottles) near the end of the grow. It's also my belief that black ash and off flavors come from an excess of Phosphorus, it's some nasty stuff when burned. I never use 100% Bloom feeds, which are loaded with Phosphorus, I use a 50/50 mix of a growth product and a bloom product.

Just fine. I will dial back the feed to about 1/2 strength (my 1/2 strength, not the bottles) near the end of the grow. It's also my belief that black ash and off flavors come from an excess of Phosphorus, it's some nasty stuff when burned. I never use 100% Bloom feeds, which are loaded with Phosphorus, I use a 50/50 mix of a growth product and a bloom product.
I agree with your theory on black ash and off tastes. Thanks for the insight, I am going to figure out exactly what strains I am going to grow and then figure out a feed schedule similar to yours

Nice mate..

Day 53 - I've been bad about keeping things up lately. Had a family vacation and was busy doing other things. Fed the Northerns 1 gallon and went back to just a grow feed formula, cutting out the higher phosphorus content of the bloom feed in anticipation of the harvest. NL1's buds were concerning me a little because they weren't as dense as I'd like but over the last 2 days they seem to be firming up. Still quite a few clear trichomes. I think she'll go over the 8 week mark by a little. Which means all of them will most likely be over the breeders specs (no real surprise there).

Day 54 - Thought I'd post a few pics since I've been slacking off lately. I screwed up and deleted the shot of BB2 and I'm too lazy to go retake it.

Tent
IMG_20170621_170128.jpg

NL1
IMG_20170621_170253.jpg

NL2
IMG_20170621_170404.jpg

BBq
IMG_20170621_170451.jpg

Beautiful buds man! How long you been using Dynagro?

Since I started about 2 years ago. It was economical compared to some of the other brands, and read some good things about it (more so on other forums than here). If you've got the time, type "dude grows show dyna-gro interview" into Google. There is a great 34 minute YouTube podcast with some interesting stuff in it, especially referring to Silica/Silicon which I know is of interest to you right now.

Day 57 - I'll try to get some pics up later. Fed the girls this AM. The Northerns reverted to Week 3's feed schedule as I'm slowly decreasing their intake in anticipation of harvesting them. The Blueberries are still on the full Bloom feed schedule. Everyone got a gallon. NL1 has a purplish cast to her buds (not a full blown purple strain look, just a tint) and NL2 is more blueish. The Blueberries which say they should have a blueish cast to them are just green at this point.

It's so weird how I started growing a photo blueberry and it's no where near your size of buds. I planted mine about 3 weeks before you and flipped at 5 weeks old.

I'm impressed with your grow and you keep it pretty damn simple man!

Day 57 - I'll try to get some pics up later. Fed the girls this AM. The Northerns reverted to Week 3's feed schedule as I'm slowly decreasing their intake in anticipation of harvesting them. The Blueberries are still on the full Bloom feed schedule. Everyone got a gallon. NL1 has a purplish cast to her buds (not a full blown purple strain look, just a tint) and NL2 is more blueish. The Blueberries which say they should have a blueish cast to them are just green at this point.
My blueberry auto stayed that way to it wasnt till this last week or so that she started turning blue and purple and even some pink/red in there ever so slightly very tastey lookn plant for sure no where near ur size tho she stunted on me n is only about a foot high maybe alil more but right around there but yea man lookn great im def. Intrested in seeing what u end up with for a dry weight lookn gud brotha congrats on that beauty

Back
Top Bottom